Kind of a dumb idea, but it would be cool if they made....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by halfaway, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Gumblor Gimbles

Gumblor Gimbles Norn' Ironhide

News Credits:
    God, you're right! I had a feeling that I'd seen it before.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas Well-Known Member

I'd be so up for that! Especially if they gave Slide a CW combiner peg and limb modes for IDW reasons so she can sub in to Victorion!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Veridioz

Veridioz Member

News Credits:
    Studio series86 2 pack of core class optimus and megatron with colors based on the movie. I mean it wouldnt be bad if we got actual studio series 86 voyager scaled ones, but this makes it easier to sell and not take up slots. plus maybe they can add some off megs one-off weapons from the scene.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    They did in Earthrise

5. Xaran Alamas

I'm honestly surprised they've not done a 'Final Battle' two-pack based on the fatal duel from the movie, with the Dead Optimus mold in normal colours (or maybe slightly muted) complete with appropriate battle damage, along with a Megatron redeco either of Siege or Earthrise but with a dented helmet head and also battle damage deco based on the same scene. It could include things like the blaster Megatron grabs and the lightsaber things (I think they had some of those in the duel?) and a backdrop of the part of Autobot city they fought on.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Veridioz

Veridioz Member

News Credits:
    Yeah the lightsaber, the pistol even the debris optimus used can be such cool things to have but the biggest thing that i would love to see is the little diorama that comes with every ss figure

• Like Like x 4
  7. EvoJenius

EvoJenius Active Member

Ebay:
    Okay so I feel like its probably been brought up in this thread already (there sure are alot of pages to read...) but how about Transformers that scale w/ GI Joe figures. I would prefer the original 3-3/4 guys but sure GI Classified why not. Not just GI Joe vehicles deco-ed to look like classic Transformers, but like full on transforming legit-engineered figures.

Imagine how fun it'd be seeing them all over Warpath or Jetfire.

• Like Like x 3
  8. DrakenDaWolfy

DrakenDaWolfy Well-Known Member

I would love a subline dedicated to Beast Wars stuff. I know we got Kingdom, but I mean a full subline of Beast Wars characters. Imagine a brand new BWII Galvatron, I feel as if with modern engineering it can be possible. I personally wouldn't mind parts-forming on the drill and the... bird? dinosaur? dragon? head. It could replicate the Beast Wars show Megatron look with the drill being able to connect to the left arm and the head to the left arm. I think Takara would do this the best seeing their Super/Ultra Megatron being heavily redone from TR Galvatron.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Xaran Alamas

Core Class Constructicons who combine into a Voyager Devastator :D 

• Like Like x 3
  10. Kaynowa

Kaynowa #MakeTransformersStupidAgain

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I'm a slut for Legends scaled combiners. So much fun. We need a NewAge or Iron Factory Monstructor

• Like Like x 2
  11. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

A Titan Master Rom the Space Knight.

Just the head. Who is a little Rom. Who turns into a big Rom head.

... why not, Hasbro? YOU HAVE THE LICENSE. YOU CAN DO THIS.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Xaran Alamas

They could easily have him come as part of a Stardrive figure too! Give her a TM compatible cockpit :) 

• Like Like x 1
  13. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Awaiting Legacy Armada Side-Swipe to be a thing

News Credits:
    Not really a full standalone toy per se, but what about optional realistic marking decals for TF figures (And no, those Reprolabels stickers don't count)?

[​IMG]

Bandai's Gundam model kit offered optional marking decals of different types (Water slide, Dry Transfer, or clear-back sticker) for their products, I do wonder if it's possible for HasTak to create optional marking decals which were sold separately for any customers who would want to deck out their TFs with all sorts of marking decals (Especially those with militaristic alt modes, where the markings could add some details).

Like, just imagine something like Earthrise Starscream was applied with all sorts of realistic markings akin to a real-life military aircraft, like this (Which I bet, could looks quite nice):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  14. JazzAlert13

JazzAlert13 Well-Known Member

Well I believe a lot of non licensed transformers already are on the line of copyright/ trademark (something like they don’t remember the exact law) infringement. Like making the Kingdom Lambo’s so very close to a Countach but not quite. Adding realistic stickers would probably make it harder to pass off as not copyright, I’d think.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When they do the blue Trailbreaker in Selects, they should do the yellow one as an alternate deco and when we buy it, we don't know which color we get until we open the box.

16. JazzAlert13

I’d rather they didn’t make you potentially have to buy multiples to get the one you want.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Kazimir

Kazimir Well-Known Member

Random things I really want to spend my money on:

*I'm all about the Turbomasters right now. I'd love updates to Boss and Scorch particularly.
    *Commander Class Sky Garry, including updates to his original Micromaster accessories.
    *A full reissue of the entire Action Masters line.
    *Haslab for a modern Big Powered set with animation proportions in bot mode. Dai Atlas should have his Z-Sword capability, Micromaster cockpit, and gunnery station. All three micromaster companions would be included. Base modes given a glow-up. Dai in bot mode would match the height of the Haslab Victory Saber, with Sonic Bomber and Roadfire proportioned accordingly.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd love this, except with Optimus in more vibrant colors to match the animation better (his red feels too dull to me, they should use the same shade of plastic they used for ER Bluestreak's thighs), and with a new rifle like the one from the Centurion pack but more reasonably sized. And for Megatron, what would be really great is if they could use the Siege mold as a base, but give him the animation-accurate chest and cannon from the ER figure (I know the parts aren't quite similar enough to just swap them out, but it should be easy to reconfigure them to work), and with added wrist articulation and opening hands. I know that plus the extra movie-inspired accessories would probably bump the price up to $70 or $80 but it'd definitely be worth it IMO.
    Unofficial fanmade stickers like Reprolabels are probably the only way this could ever happen due to copyright issues, and Hasbro's track record with making good stickers is pretty bad anyway so I'd rather they leave it to the experts. What's wrong with Reprolabels?

• Like Like x 1
  19. JazzAlert13

I’d love a new Sky Garry and Dai Atlas!

• Like Like x 1
  20. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Awaiting Legacy Armada Side-Swipe to be a thing

News Credits:
    Reprolabels do admittedly made some cool stuff, but the ridiculous price most of the sticker sets go for was the main reason I'm hesitant to start with them.

I'm sure the quality was alright, but I don't think that a bunch of sticker sheets should costs just as much as the figures they're meant to complement; especially when all I want was like just add some additional numbers or brand labels on my 07 Movie Longarm and doesn't need the rest (I can definitely do without all of those crazy cel-shaded windows that jacks up the price). It also doesn't help that the stickers they made are mostly paper-based, that still looks like stickers that were later stuck on (Especially when other smaller 3P decal makers have move on to either water slide or dry transfer format, both of which results in a much nicer finish when applied properly)

• Like Like x 1