Kind of a dumb idea, but it would be cool if they made....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by halfaway, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Sixwing

Sixwing You have chosen poorly

I think it'd be cool if Hasbro decided to reissue two molds from each year during the 40th anniversary toyline. Sort of a "Greatest Hits" sort of thing. Oh, and no repeating molds.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Earthrise Deluxe Weaponizer/Modulator Slammer (With Both AIR Lock Connections and Titans Returns Connections) and Earthrise Micromaster Skystalker

It would give TakaraTomy the excuse to release a Metrosquad "Generations Selects" Set. It has a repaint of Thrilling 30s Metroplex (Metrotitan) and Scamper (Metrodash), a repaint of Siege Sixgun (Metroshot), and a repaint of the Earthrise Slammer (Metrotank) and Skystalker (Metrobomb).

And also, we have Scamper and Six Gun. It feels wrong not to have the third Metropartner (Metroplex Partner). And with the New WFC Trilogy Micromasters, a Skystalker isn't far off. Also with Generations Selects Metroshot and Metrotank, Brunt, Airwave, and Fasttrack will have some new buddies who are repaints of Autobot Weaponizers/Modulators. And the Total Decepticon Titan Class Toy Level will increase by one. I won't classify Devastator or Predaking as "Titan" Class because they are combiners, not single robot base-formers. So the Autobots have Metroplex, Fortress Maximus, Omega Supreme, and Grand Maximus and the Decepticons will have Trypticon, Scorponok and now Metrotitan. They can even rerelease Grand Maximus with the Pretender Shell (Sort of a Definitive Edition) and repaint Fortress Maximus into Car Robots "Brave Maximus" (RID 2001 Fortress Maximus).

And one more thing: I want IDW exclusive characters to get toys. We have Rung, but what about Chela and Vigilem? Chela is a Titan who is a bird. Vigilem is a spaceship Titan. Come on. Those would be cool designs.

Another group who deserve toys is the Thirteen in actual forms. Hey if the Bayformers can get toys, even the most detailed of the Thirteen can be made. Even if they don't actually transform, just figures of the Thirteen in robot mode is fine. If the toys actually transform, I want them CHUG scaled.
    Note: The Following list is a combination of both the Multiversal Thirteen and the Aligned Thirteen.
    Here is a list of the Thirteen and how they could potentially make the toy version

Prima: One accessory needs to be the matrix

Liege Maximo: Redeco of that old Unicron Toy

Vector Prime: Redoing the Cybertron Figure

Nexus Prime: Redoing the Original Transformers Collector's Club Figures with Fresh Molds

Logos Prime: Redoing the Galaxy Force Soundblaster Toy

Alchemist Prime: I guess the base could be a Movie Hound Toy with Prime Bulkhead Parts

Solus Prime: Prime Arcee can be the base from which they build off of it.

Micronus Prime: Revamp the Mini-Con System

Onyx Prime: Made of at least 2 animals. A Cybertronian horse and a Cybertronian eagle. The base of the Eagle mold can be Beast Wars Magnaboss's Silverbolt and the Horse can be any mold (Sort of a Super Sentai-esque combiner)

Quintus Prime: This is the only Transformer I have no clue how they could make it.

Amalgamous Prime: Any Triple Changer could be the base

Megatronus AKA The Fallen: Studio Series the "The Fallen" toy

The Thirteenth: Base can be Transformers Prime Optimus Prime

In fact some toylines that have toys I want re-released are
    • Unicron Trilogy (Armada, Energon, Cybertron)
    • RID 2001
    • Transformers Prime
    • Action Masters
    • G2
    • Old "Movieverse" Figures
    • Power Core Combiners
    • Beast Wars and Beast Machines
    Basically every toyline between G1 and the Early 2000s

So Onyx Prime, I know there is a Transformer that has multiple reptiles as its alt mode that combines into a single robot. I am thinking that Onyx needs to be a combination of multiple animals that don't have their own alt modes (Not like Magnaboss and Tripredacus)

Sorry this is so long. Have Too Much to say.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Michael Schlem

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Another idea is revisiting the Combiners that didn't make the cut. That includes the Dinosaur Scramble-City Combiner, the 15 Member Micromaster Combiner, and the Concorde combiner. I am learning about them from the Combiner article in the Transformers Wiki. B.T.W. Does anyone have the Transformer Generations Deluxe book they could scan into a digital form? I would like to see it and the designs for the cut concepts. I love to draw my own Transformers and I want some more inspiration.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Arkimus Prime

Arkimus Prime Just a little while longer...

News Credits:
    Magmatron?

5. Zoingo

Zoingo Team Monkey Pants!

Like this? It's not the whole page, but it's most of the pictures, as far as I know.
    Transformers Generations Deluxe Book | Transformers At The Moon - www.transformertoys.co.uk

6. Keylii Prillaman

Keylii Prillaman Active Member

Power of the Primes Megatronus.png

Doesn't anyone want a Megatronus or The Fallen figure from that Power of the Primes show?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 17
  7. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Leader of the Scarlet empire

News Credits:
    I always thought that was the forged to fight design that they used in the show but i love the design

8. Michael Schlem

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Yeah, I discovered that after I made the post
    Thanks.

Hey, I have had inspiration. From The Lazy Eyebrow Reviewer making a Herbie out of an MP Bumblebee, it has inspired me to having many famous vehicles as Transformers. Considering Ectonymous Diamatron (Ectotron), we can easily have more famous vehicles as Transformers. The Batmobile, The Starship Enterprise, a Mad Max Car, The Back to the Future DeLorean, a Jurassic Park jeep (Hound Repaint), and, heck, maybe even Christine.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2020
  9. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

Titan Class Generations figures of Iaconus, the Dweller, and Croaton.

• Like Like x 3
  10. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Not Hasbro/TakaraTomy, but I always wished MakeToys did a Battle Tanker/Sentinel retooled and redecoed as A3/Alpha Trion.

11. LegoLover58

LegoLover58 Bumblebee Gourmet

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    They could retool Fort Max into Croaton. They even have similar heads.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Michael Schlem

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    I have another idea. Through Hasbro, BandaiNamco and TakaraTomy could team up with each other in a cross business relationship. That would allow for a Transformers X Super Sentai Crossover to be created.
    Or Hasbro could form a business relationship with Mattel. Hot Wheels cars based on the vehicle modes of Transformers and Transformers based on the most popular Hot Wheels Toys.

13. The13Primes

The13Primes hot shot fanatic

News Credits:
    Did we ever get a good look at the Dweller?

14. Michael Schlem

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    This thread's purpose is to ask which Transformers toy concepts you wish they would redo/revisit that appeared in the Transformers Generations Deluxe Book.

It is found on transformerstoys.co.uk

I'll start this by talking about the 15 member combiner of Micromasters. It was going to be 3 teams of 5 Micromasters. The Blue Air Team consists of a space shuttle, a Soviet MiG-25 fighter jet (thats what it looks like comparing it to Blitzwing's jet mode), a Springer-esque helicopter (sort of AH-1 Cobra like), a V-22 Osprey, and some other jet I don't know the name of. The Green Construction Team consists of a hauler, a missile truck, a bulldozer, a tank, and a steam shovel. The Red Street Team consists of a Formula One Car, a Honda Goldwing GL1200 motorcycle, a Volkswagen Beetle, a Porsche 928, and a Jeep.

This concept is cool. We need to see some of them realized.

What concept do you wish could be realized?

15. Marvelboy1974

Marvelboy1974 Well-Known Member

I would like the Rescue Bots realized into Earthrise type figures

• Like Like x 5
  16. jmc2915

jmc2915 Human Alliance

When I first saw the g2 gobots And cyberjets, I thought a 1:64 scale transformers line was brilliant. I didn’t mind the simplicity but I thought the paint apps needed to be more authentic to the original toys and characters. When rid picked them up and named them spychangers I was excited to see more new designs added. Unfortunately nothing happened with the cyberjets. Than spychangers got added to universe series they added a few more new designs. I thought the idea of being able to mix a line like transformers with hot wheels and/or matchbox was a really clever turn towards the whole “robots in disguise” theme.

I would like to see this revisited. I believe almost all the 1984 figures could be done using the molds if they are still in existence.

17. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Waiting for bite in sales thread.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So long as RBA Whirl is a combiner mould.
    I need more limbs for Inferno!
    G2 Defensor must be completed!

• Like Like x 2
  18. jmc2915

jmc2915 Human Alliance

I wish Hasbro would release these in the g1 insect icon colors

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  19. Michael Schlem

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    I have some ideas.
    Firstly, some repaint/Generations Selects ideas.
    Generations Selects Bumper: An Earthrise Cliffjumper repaint (Bumblejumper it)
    Earthrise Blaster: Remold of Siege Soundwave; Opens up path to Autobot Mini-Cassettes

Secondly, "Masterpiece" GoBots: Considering that Hasbro both owns the GoBots due to the purchase of Tonka who owned the GoBots and is in a business relationship with BandaiNamco with Power Rangers, Hasbro could release them in the West while the Japanese Releases can be released by BandaiNamco. TakaraTomy can help design the toys. They will be Masterpiece-Scaled, come with the whole "that appeared in that one episode" accessories, and, heck, original GoBots re-releases.

BandaiNamco could create new "GoBots" cartoons, the GoBots could get new toys (possibly CHUG-scaled), and the whole GoBots franchise could be revived.

Maybe even GoBots toys repainted as Transformers and vice versa.

If the deal goes through, this would open up the chances that a Transformers X Super Sentai/Power Rangers crossover. That would be sweet and bring two of the biggest toy franchises together.

Thirdly, "Masterpiece" Toys from sources other than the G1 Cartoon, Beast Wars, or Michael Bay's Movies. Like the Aligned continuity (Fall of Cybertron, Prime, RID 2015, Rescue Bots), RID 2001, Animated, Cyberverse, The Marvel Comics, and/or the Unicron Trilogy.

Next, CHUG (or at least CHUG-scaled) versions of toys which don't have CHUG releases.

Finally, formerly cancelled toys/concepts. They really need to bring some of them out.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Michael Schlem

Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Add these to the list.
    Generations Selects Omega Sentinel: Obvious Omega Supreme repaint

And I have an idea for Earthrise Slammer. He needs to be based on the Beast Machines Tank Droids, edit the design to give it hands. If Brunt was based on the IDW design of the Centurion Droids, which are Autobot drones, he needs to be based on a drone of the Decepticon (really the Vehicons but pretty much the same thing). Either that or the Sentinels (the original designs)

The Sentinels
    [​IMG]

That looks fittingly Slammer-y. Just remove one cannon and I can see it transform (well, "parts-form" but it is par for the course for the Weaponizers/Modulators) into Slammer. Just add the lower body of the new design

[​IMG]

and make a conglomerate of the two. Presto a Slammer toy.

• Like Like x 3