Kidd Kradick Early review

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Opticris Prime, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Color Edit Mode Advocate

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most problems like this center around one simple word, "Attention."

This is immediately followed by the individual denying it.

Who would you rather be, one in a group of like-minded millions? Or one individual who "thinks for himself."

Problem with this understandable notion of individuality is that when it comes to fun popcorn movies, "no one gives a fuck if you don't like it," because it's a social event where the more people are like-minded and enjoy it, the more fun you have. Would you rather hang out with the guys enjoying the party, or the one emo guy who has to find something wrong with everything?

There are places where the concept of "I am not so easy to please," don't really fly. Summer movies are some of them.

Possibly, but those are self-contained sentences that actually make positive claims about the movie. The ones you need to be wary of is when you see "Entertaining. Fun. Full of Action." When they are single words like that, you can guess that they are pulled from sentences that say, "Fun, but very problematic," "Entertaining, but lifeless," and "Full of Action and nothing more."

Nelson's quotes literally say, "The best of the Three." Even if the following sentence is ,"Which isn't saying much," that's still great for those of us who loved the first movie, because this will be better.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  3. XGL Walker

XGL Walker Well-Known Member

Never saw any of those for ROTF.

4. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

Seriously when it comes to something your passionate about you would let critics dictate how you perceive it?

If I let opinion from people around me decide whether or not to like Transformers in the first place. Then I would never be a fan or posting here to begin with.

I'll see the movie regardless what the critics say. Because I am a fan of Transformers.

Also I work in advertising. If the people who made the movie were not trying to hype it. Then I would consider them idiots and failures in marketing.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    As Nelson stated, these were mainly posted to refute the claim that DOTM had been held back from the press.

6. WarDrums

WarDrums Well-Known Member

Stop it! You are making too much sense! You must obey critics because they are the authority on film. What they like, you must like. What they hate, you must hate. And you must check Rotten Tomatoes scores because going to see any film because your enjoyment of it is based entirely on that score!