Kidbash's Corner

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by yourreflection, Sep 13, 2009.

1. yourreflection

yourreflection Well-Known Member

Please leave product/service reviews here:

YR's Feedback Corner

Product Offerings:

Thank you everyone for all the positive and encouraging feedback over the past few weeks. I went ahead and made some major updates to make the buying experience a lot easier for everyone. I'll continue to post product updates here but all purchases can be made in the store at Kidbash. You'll see a link for store.

This is where you can view greater detail for all the product offerings. Payment can now be made via Paypal, Credit Cards, or Debit Cards as well. I have also increased my shipping time to Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings. Hopefully all of this will equal a better experience for everyone.

Note** If you have purchased an item from me and is happy/unhappy with the product or process. Please leave me honest feedback at the link above. I read everyone's PM's and emails. Hearing your feedback will help me provider better products and an easier shopping experience in the future.

Coming Soon: Here's a teaser pic of the Steamhammer - Long Haul conversion kit for the upcoming Complete Devastation kit.

[​IMG]

New Additions:

1. Roadbuster Conversion Kit - On sale in the Kidbash store starting 01.23.10. Check back soon for more details.

$4 from every kit sold will be donated to the Haiti Relief Fund.

[​IMG]

1 - BFG
    2 - Fists
    3 - Roadbuster Head
    4 - Communications Antenna
    5 - Backpack
    6 - Front Grill & Winch
    7 - Leg Missles
    8 - Leg Rifle
    9 - Hand Rifle
    10 - Backpack Connector

**Remember, the BFG will be named after the first person to purchase the kit and my painted Roadbuster prototype will be given away as a special bonus to that person as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bruticus Upgrade Kit - the kit is about done and will ship out on November 9th. The full kit is currently for sale starting today in the store

[​IMG]

**Note - the pic shows the original masters for the arms/hands. I just didn't have time to cast the parts for this pic. Updated detailed images of the arms/hands will be uploaded soon.

3. Many more head sculpts available. Check out all the offerings here.

[​IMG]

Please note that due to time constraints. I can not take individual commissions. If there are enough interest in a particular style head design, I will consider it. Otherwise, I will try my best to make the offerings as diverse as possible. Thanks for the understanding.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  2. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    man thts sweet....

3. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

WOW, robo1 looks good! It doesn't look like anyone which is pretty awesome! Can't wait to see some more and potentially snatch a few!!

4. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Id love to see something to use on a superion, a devastator, and a bruticus (all upcoming projects for me.)

5. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

That is a great looking robot head! Let me know when you start doing some deluxe versions.

^^ Also, agreed lotussouljah.

6. yourreflection

I've got them all in the pipeline so check back soon.

7. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Well, I'm sold. :thumb 

8. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Dude finally more customizers selling heads. Seems like we keep getting people dangling carrots but not a lot of follow through. I mean it's gotta be tough and time consuming so I'm not bad-mouthing the other guys but I'm just glad to see more people doing it.

Can't wait for some deluxe options. Do you plan to model them after any bots in particular or will you be making new designs that aren't based on other existing bots. Either way I'm pretty excited to see what you do down the line.

Great start on this one :thumb 

9. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Ah... hey! It's the 1:12 Road-Bot Mitsubushi Lancer! I knew it looked familiar!

(the giveaway was the mouth... Roadbots all have that same little frown :D  )

Great looking casting, dude! Looks like a good candidate for Defensor right off the bat.

zmog

10. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

awesome! i can't wait for your selection of deluxe sized heads! :D 

11. jazdx01

jazdx01 Well-Known Member

i hope ou can make a wheeljack head for the classics line

12. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh that is SUCH a nice head, too bad I don't have any supreme-sized projects in the works :/

Make with some deluxe scale stuff already ;P

D/L

13. yourreflection

Delux options are planned as well. With the exception of a few fan favorites, I don't plan to model the customized heads after any particular bot. I just plan on making some cool looking head sculpt designs that people could use for their bash. Completely up for artist interpretation.

Good eye Zmog! Yeah I plan to offer two main types of head casts:

1) Casts of existing heads that are unique and not necessarily in the Transformers universe. The Robo_1 head falls into this particular category. I think it's also a good base for Computron as well.

2) In addition, I will be offering some custom head sculpts as well. I'm thinking head designs that are cool but don't particular fall into the Transformer head designs but could definitely be passed off as a Transformer head sculpt.

And, I'll produce these heads in all the various sizes.

This is in the works.

I hope to update this thread at least twice a month. It all depends on my work and personal schedule. But twice a month is what I'm shooting for.

14. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    awesome. Can't wait to get mine ;) 

15. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

Excelent job! That head is great. If I had anything big in the works, I'd definately pick one up. Can't wait to see more!

16. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I hope everyone that is making a Devastator and / or any other combiner start making a switch to this head. I am so sick of seeing the Transformers Cybertron Supreme Starscream head used as Menasor, Defensor, Devastator, etc...

This looks really nice! Make more!

17. Giga Leo

Giga Leo I know and you know...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can never have too many custom heads, bring them on! My kingdom (or a decent amount of moolah) for proper Bruticus, Devastator, and Superion heads I can use to replace the energon gestalt faces :D 

18. yourreflection

You should be receiving yours towards the end of week Mike. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

19. johaneggink

johaneggink Netherlands

News Credits:
    VERY cool.
    Cant wait to see your Devastator, bruticus and superion.
    You should do a Supreme Starcream too. It is one of those generic heads that people will buy extra when they place an order. Only Ptitvite sells them now and he has some humidity problems lately. Getting a junker on Ebay is getting harder and harder.

20. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like your approach of trying to do non-character-specific heads, I'm FOREVER trying to find a head that will work for a given project, but that won't look like someone famous.

Also, makes your business model that much more legit and scalable ;) 

D/L