Kentucky Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Pointblank, Jan 3, 2003.

1. JSteezTFwf502

JSteezTFwf502 Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Just found the new Netflix series at Bashford manor Walmart. No Ultra Magnus.. I left 1 sideswipe, 2 hounds(didn’t want to repurchase him, the sieg one is too similar to me) and maybe one other deluxe I forget. 0AF82511-80FD-41B6-9980-B4E3B427BDA4.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Only ones i wanted were scrapface and hotlink. Maybe megatron for the battlemasters but not sure. Sucks online are delayed but great they are in stores now.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JSteezTFwf502

Instagram:
    Yea I really had to think on megs since I had the cell-shaded siege one.. but the captive battlemasters sold it.. and his metal looking face. Def wanted hotlink and mirage.. Chromia I like her paint apps better than my original. And my original has a loose waist/panties bit.. sideswipe I like the new paint in robot mode but watching @PrimeVsPrime review on the alt mode and how paint looks kind of had me on the fence.. prob will stick with the 1 scrapface and replace my middle refraktor in my camera mode for him.. maybe..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Agent Prime 2814

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Nope in my head canon Scrapface is an Autobot. The Reflector units were originally 4 clone drones, but SF didn't believe in the Decepticon cause and developed independent sentience. So the others turn on him and leave him for dead. Hence his battle scars. Ratchet and Wheeljack offered a full rebuild but he denies it. He even adopts the name Scrapface as a badge after what his brothers said to him as they left him dieing. And it was Ultra Magnus who saved him, hence the similar color scheme. So nope...no replacing middle camera body for me. LOL

I have to go out tomorrow to ship some items I sold. I may go to walmarts around town and look. I need some supplies anyways. About out of bread. No orange juice. Only water to drink. etc. I haven't been out but twice in a month. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    *snort*

Springhurst remains barren.

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    This is my plan for him. The toy accurate deco irritates me in the inaccuracy of the middle bot. He should be dark purple instead of light blue. I'm not going to just stick Scrapface in as-is though. I'm going to just take the upper body parts and put them in purple dye. I might try to remove the blue paint first. So the dark grey will turn dark purple. Then take those parts and put them on the middle bot that came in the set.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    I almost went out this morning looking then talked myself out of it because I didn't want to stand in a line to get into a fucking WalMart.

Hopefully there will be plenty, I'd really like to collect a Scrapface and Mirage.

8. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone have a Sku number for the Netflix Voyager class?

9. SideSwipe75

SideSwipe75 G1 Fanatic

News Credits:
    Hotlink: 100876059
    Megatron: 185227821

10. jerichoholic99

jerichoholic99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Took a chance and checked a couple of Walmarts (Hamburg and my local Walmart) after Brickseek said they had SS Scrapper. Either Scrapper was stuck in the back, or Brickseek was a false positive. Hoping Scrapper and Sentinel show up at Walmart so I can get them for a little bit below MSRP. No sign of Netflix stuff at either of the stores I checked.

11. JSteezTFwf502

Instagram:
    There was no line outside the store & not really one at check out either today.. guess I lucked out

12. SideSwipe75

SideSwipe75 G1 Fanatic

News Credits:
    Scrapper is showing up with all the other Voyagers on brickseek. Not sure what’s up with it. The Netflix sku’s do not have a upc assigned to them so it will not show any quantities until they fix it on Walmart’s side.

13. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    You're lucky. Frankfort has the misfortune of being under Dandy Andy's watchful eye and feels it has to "set the better example" for this crowd control nonsense. Going so far as to post no less than three of Franklin county's finest out front to enforce things.

14. Tahukanuva

Tahukanuva Human After All

EDIT: NVM, guys. After that whole shoplifting fiasco (who could have guessed that the thief wasn’t one of the twelve people who post in this thread) I don’t want to contribute to any drama in this thread.

Good luck and stay safe, y’all. We’ll be able to hunt freely again soon.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  15. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    Dollar Generals seem to getting in the Mega Construx Halo Exo Armors. They are twelve dollars a set. Amazon I know sells then for ten bucks though and, apparently, so does Target if your local Target actually has anything.

16. Agent Prime 2814

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    New circle walmart has netflix hound. Only one from line.

17. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    Nothing in Frankfort or Shelbyville. Shelbyville, I have come to find, sucks. In fact there was a time when their Kroger had the better toy selection.

Four WalMarts and nothing found. Did collect a few more MC Skeletors.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  18. pjn5311

pjn5311 Medbot

News Credits:
    Corydon IN Walmart (not far from Louisville) has the deluxe Netflix figures, has studio series sentinel prime and scrapper (I took one scrapper, believe still one left) also seen a few mix masters still and leader class Scavenger if anyone still looking for them. Was just in for a quick pick up but decided to check to see what they had so did not have phone on me but here is pic of scavenger as proof

Attached Files:

19. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel > Cat Flu

News Credits:
    I found the Netflix Megatron down in Stanton. If they had the deluxes, they were long gone. Ah well.

20. jerichoholic99

jerichoholic99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    0421201455_HDR.jpg Got the lone Netflix Megatron at Nicholasville Rd Wal-Mart. 1 Hound, 2 Ultra Magnus still there. No sign of Hotlink, Scrapper, Sentinel, or any other Netflix Deluxes.