Kentucky Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Pointblank, Jan 3, 2003.

1. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the Raven figure is out already? i haven't seen anything new in the DC line since before summer

2. MegaPrime75

MegaPrime75 Well-Known Member

No longer at Kmart for the Fallen or Highbrow. They are sitting on my table!

3. wesitron

wesitron Well-Known Member

crap Mega Prime, I was just coming on here because I remembered about the $5 off coupon. Completely forgot about it earlier when I posted:
    Coupon Feed - Printable Coupons - Kmart - fc08e88c689b903532df9465c4e21cab

and VSpec, the wave just dropped and KMart is doing this big 7.75 sale this week only on DCUC. Problem is there's not a damned one in the city unless I'm missing a hidden kmart somewhere. I think their big (and smart) idea is to clearance out what they have on the shelves so they can be the first to move in the newer product and snap up that collector business.

Found a Jemm and a QC Karate Action Martian Manhunter. Bought Jemm, probably takin it back.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Meijer on Reynolds Rd had a bunch of new stuff. I got Breacher, Firetrap, Sidearm Sideswipe and PCC Leadfoot ( first PCC for me ). They also had Sunspot, Oilpit, Insecticon, another Breacher, Darkmount, Icepick, and the construction PCC 2pack guy ( can't remember his name ). I left all these.

5. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    I'll take a look in the afternoon for the Raven and Manhunter. Best I recall, all the Martians were non-alien head though.

I'll still pick up both if I see them for you, Wes. Add it to the Archangel and Fury I haven't sent to you.

6. wesitron

Yeah I spotted one alien headed one, but the arms were the wrong mold and I prefer the regular MM anyway. The alien head is cool, I just dont like the bladed hand. Thanks for lookin out, but dont go out of your way unless you were gonna go out there anyway. I owe you enough already

7. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    anyone interested in a MISB Alternators Decepticharge? I'm trying to get rid of it along with a few other things.

and anyone know any Juggalos/ICP fans?? i have a bunch of shirts and stuff to get rid of, just don't know any anymore

8. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Found them, Raven's card is a little roughed up though. But it was either that or the opened one.

9. wesitron

You bastard! How do you do that?

10. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There's a handful of K-Marts left in the area. One on New Cut Rd at Outer Loop, next to the Wal-mart. One on Poplar Level Rd. near I-264, next to Kroger. One on Taylorsville Rd, at Breckenridge Ln. One in Jeffersonville (Take Exit 1 on I-65N in Indiana, go right, and keep going a couple miles). One in New Albany, on...I forget the road, but it's the middle exit on I-265 in Indiana, between State Street and the one where the Meijer is. If you take I-65N, then take xit 6B, IIRC, I-265W to New Albany, take the second exit, and go left, it;s right there at the light. There's a Wal-mart further down that road too.

Oh, and Frank & Sons goodies (and stuff from two major Asian Malls and a grocery) :D 

[​IMG]

11. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mmmm... Love that fine Asian cuisine.

Terradive, Tomahawk and Electrostatic Jolt showed up at the Springhurst Target this morning. There were still two Jolts and one each of the others when I left.

12. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    for anyone that has Hardhead, get the upgrade kit, it's pretty sweet

13. wesitron

I think I hit all of those between monday and tuesday, lots of driving for pretty much no results. I didn't know exactly where they all were, but I had garmin and it has like a search feature, which is why i ended up at a few that no longer exist. guess i need to update that bad boy :) 

thanks for the info, though

14. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Updating may or may not help. There's a prety serious lag time between reality and GPS maps, so accuracy of roads and cataloged businesses will never be 100 percent.

General rule, once every 3-5 years should be often enough to update your maps. You can get Lifetime updates for Garmin for about half price on Amazon or Newegg.

15. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    saw a PCC Ice pick at Hillview Kohl's tonight

16. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Talent? Maybe...

The good news is, I'd be willing to meet up and hand over the whole pile to you. The bad news, I'm currently flushing my entire system by way of a nasty stomach virus. So, hopefully next weekend.

17. wesitron

Wow dude don't worry bout me just get to feeling better

18. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Well, that's only a matter of time. But yeah, unless things change, I'm good for next weekend if you are.

19. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Costco on Brownsboro near the Summit has their Battle Ops Bumblebee now. $41.99 and gorgeous. I'm actually thinking about picking up some extras for future resale/trade opportunities.

20. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Oh wow, that's cheap. Pick one up and hang on to it for me. I'm gonna be releasing something real soon you're gonna want and I'd be willing to trade for that.