Kentucky Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Pointblank, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If anyone is still looking for Animated Wreck-Gar, I saw at least three of him at the TJ Maxx on Outer Loop today.

And when I went to the TRU Express in the Summit, the person working there told me that Voyager-class Transformers and... what are they, PowerBots? whatever the $19.99 price point figures are, are going to be 50% off next week.

2. highrise

highrise ZombieApocalypse Survivor

If only they'd run their exclusives on sale...

3. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    same here. i finally broke down and bought Darkwind a few months ago. i about shit myself when i found Treadbolt on clearance at TRU for $10 early this year.

4. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    Unemployment isn't so much boring as it is... nonprofitable.

I know I'm wasting my breath but has anyone spotted the WV 5 GI Joe 25th series Vehicles at their discount store of choice?

5. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the wave with the Arctic HISS? i haven't, but i'm needing a white HISS if anyone sees em.

6. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    That'd be it. I have a feeling we won't see it here due to our lack of Ross stores. However, one can hope.

7. Poseidicon

Poseidicon Well-Known Member

TGE had another set of generations. I picked up tomahawk. Awesome figure but mine has a broken joint :( 

Saw 2 mp grimlocks at st Mathews tru yesterday

Also, has anyone seen any wave 2 PCC 2 packs?

8. highrise

Did they have Generations and the HFTD stuff? I was under the impression that tomahawk is in that series? And which store are you talking about? TRU Express?

9. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think he means The Great Escape.

And I have not seen the Wave 2 PCCs anywhere. Haven't seen Animated Rodimus and Ironhide yet either.

10. Ringer149

Ringer149 Well-Known Member

It seems like most of the Animated stuff in Louisville is the wave with lockdown and bumblebee. This is so annoying since these will more than likely sit on the pegs and keep a lot of folks from getting Rodimus and Ironhide. :( 

11. blue death

blue death Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    just saw the HFTD wave of Sidearm Sideswipe, Hailstorm, Elita-1, and Tuner Skids at the walmart on New Circle in lexington. the one thats way out there near those 2 strip clubs mear Broadway. lol. either way they only had 2 of each figure but i picked up both Sidearms (1 for me, 1 for a friend) and one Hailstorm, lefr the others for everybody else. good luck guys!

12. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I was just there Wednesday looking for new Generations.

13. blue death

News Credits:
    when i stopped there last night theyd literally just finished breaking down the boxes on the pallets and putting the figures out so i got there at just the right time. lol. there werent anymore boxes that i could see so i think those were the only ones for that store

14. highrise

The only thing I saw today in my travels was the Legends wave with Sandstorm and the black Hound. Old news probably, but I haven't seen them yet. Personally I'm waiting for the set that were front paged today with Prime, GB, Jazz and the others...

15. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    I'm starting to think I'm never gonna get Red Alert, Soundwave, Blurr, and Dirge. Every store in the area is packed full of wave 1 Generations. By the time those sell, we'll be down to the yellow card merged line and I'll have missed them all.

16. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hasbrotoyshop is your friend! Not always, but if you manage to catch on here that they have new stuff...yeah. Score.

17. blue death

News Credits:
    i actually picked all of these up from a online store called VNC toys. its the site of a friend of mines sister and she got in all the generations figures. i got Blurr, Soundwave, Megatron, Dirge, Darkmount, Takara Animated Rodimus, TRU Ironhide, and a couple other things from there, and the prices arent too outrageous. She's located just outside of Lexington and could use some more business. honestly i think her brother and I are the only customers shes got sometimes.

as far as local sightings go, i know that wave 2 of Generations was at Reynolds Road Target last week, but i only know that because there was one lone Megatron there when i was there, and TRU has apparently gotten scouts in as i and a friend were able to find Breachers there this week.

18. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    LOL. I bought that lone Megatron. I found Darkmount/Straxxus in Georgetown about a week sooner.

19. blue death

News Credits:
    Good news IG, apparently one of my co-workers found the new generations waves at Nicholasville Rd walmart. he said he found Blurr Dirge and Red Alert as well as some HFTD stuff, specifically Hailstorm.

but i've yet to see his proof, the only thing im still interested in from that wave is Red Alert, thought about getting him at retail since he'll be cheaper than my usual online store.

either way not sure if he actually found them or was BSing me but thought id let you know

20. dezaras6

dezaras6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    went out last night the new Kohl's in fern creek had the next wave of PCC 2 packs, i picked up the only icepick, and left the f1 racer guy and 2 of the steamshovel guy.

also went to walmart on dixie highway near the gene snyder and they had 2 left each of red alert and wfc soundwave, no wfc megs left, and I bought the only darkmount.