Kentucky Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Pointblank, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    TRU has a 3 pack of the MK I - MK III. The one in Lexington does not have them. Has anyone seen them in any other TRU? Could someone be a good friend and nab one for me with good paint aps? Retail is $29.99, but I'd give you $40 shipped. That should cover shipping and some left over for the trouble of looking for good paint aps.

2. highrise

highrise ZombieApocalypse Survivor

I'm curious about that myself. I've heard that it is and isn't. I want the buckethead MK1 if it IS a 6". I'll nab a couple if I see them if you will do the same for me?

3. Galvatro

Galvatro You'll do MY bidding... or taste MY wraith! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello All!

Went to TRU St. Matthews. Nothing new, but got the three-pack with Demolisher, Skids, and Mudflap. Just like multi-packs, is all.

Nothing new at Target St. Matthews either.

HOWEVER, I did see (or at least I think I saw) Darryl Isaacs, the lawyer. He was looking at us and we were looking at him as we walked by him and his family in the main front aisle of the store. When we past him, the Wife and I knew he looked very familiar, but it didn't dawn on us till we got to the register. I told the cashier about Isaacs and she said if we weren't sure it was him, she very nicely and somewhat humorously told me that she could just call him to the front of the store. Following along with some humor of my own, I asked her if I could slip on something first! She and the only other cashier on duty got quite a laugh out at that one...

NO IRON MAN FIGURES! Not that I would know a new one even if it shot me with a repulsor beam or something!

Galvatro

4. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TRU on Outer Loop had several last week. I'd help you out, but I just don't have the spare cash right now.

I will if I can. I was debating on getting War Machine last night, but I ended up passing on it.

5. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I got another 2 Arcees at $11.99 plus tax. If anyone still needs them I cannot remember who contacted me last time and was a little late. Vspec was that you?

6. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sadly its just a blown up picture of the 3 3/4 inch one. As of right now the only 6 inches we know we'll be getting (or at least have prototypes of) are The Mark IV with a tony stark head (with sunglasses) you can swap out for the Iron man head (not Released), The Mark V Suitcase armor which includes the suitcase (Released Overseas as well as in Canada) The Mark VI Armor (Released), War Machine (Released), Crimson Dynamo (Only prototype figure seen), And the Titanium man (Only prototype figure seen). There's been rumor of a Mark 3 suit but there havent been any pictures or proof to support that. So there, you all know the 6 inches we will (Probably) get. But with all the great response to the 6 inches i suspect we may get a couple more.

7. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It mighta been. I'll have the money middle of the week.

8. highrise

highrise ZombieApocalypse Survivor

The Mark IV with the Stark head is a must buy, wish they were producing the Mark I, but you make a good point in that demand certainly helps with their choices on what to produce (except in Transformers, of course).

9. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    Spotted 6 Ratchets at TRU at Jmall, no Arcees.

10. MegaPrime75

MegaPrime75 Well-Known Member

Need Ratchet!!! boohoo

11. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    TRU in Lexington had a ton of Arcee and Ratchet friday night. I figured everybody had her by now. Not sure if they are still there as of today or not though.

12. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    So do I stop picking Arcee up if I see any more?

13. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    Thought you had disappeared. I work right by there, I can stop in and check to see if they have more if you would like.

14. finalmonkey

finalmonkey New Member

I'm still looking for arcee in the Louisville area. If anyone spots her please let me know. thanks in advance.

15. wesitron

wesitron Well-Known Member

there were four arcees and many ratchets at tru outer loop not 20 minutes ago. i picked up one arcee for finalmonkey in case you can't get to them in time. left everything else. Finalmonkey, if you want it it's yours for cost, just let me know.

new force unleashed multipacks were also there, though one i had to take to the front cuz someone had opened it and ripped off a felucian warrior. there were at least one full back of each left

no bsg 2-packs, but that seems to be par for the course in this area

no good dcuc, just captain cold

no series 2 iron man, but a lone classic iron man form the comic series with the new sticker so i guess they are "in stock"

had the new halo mongooses with the visr rookie, didnt check for the eva

plenty of nintendo and sonic single packs

I know this is the TF sightings thread, but I collect a lot of different stuff, if I post off-topic items in stock I'll try to always remember to preface it with TF sightings. If this bothers anybody, I can stop, just trying to help out local toy fans. Good luck everybody!

16. Grimlock25

Grimlock25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know I made a post about that a few days ago, but I was only kidding. With the lack of any new TF's in the last couple months, posting about other toys is a lot better than no posting at all. I only collect TF's, but I also have a 7 year old so it is nice to know where I can go to get the other stuff he likes. I have no problem what so ever. My only complaint is I wish the new stuff could be here already. Maybe they can't get on the boat from China. Hey that excuse works for the Club. Lol.

17. finalmonkey

finalmonkey New Member

Sure, I'll take the Arcee. Check your PMs.

18. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    I was in Louisville today, so I stopped by to hopefully nab one. All they had was the new 3 pack with the Arctic, Desert, and space armors. The one I wanted was nowhere to be found. They either sold them all, or you were thinking of the wrong 3-pack.

19. VSpec

VSpec TF Forza Painter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    there was a ROTF Bludgeon at TRU outer loop yesterday if anyone is still lookin.

20. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    Yep, saw him along with the Mighty Mugs Shockwave and Jazz. Didn't get any of them.