Kentucky Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Pointblank, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Found the entire NEST Wv. 1 at walmart on nicholasville road. Multiple of all of them, bought bludgeon and planning on getting Dirge after Christmas. Be sure to leave me a dirge Plz :D  lol Good luck walmart is closed tomorrow naturally, and Merry Christmas Guys!!!! Or Happy Holidays. :D 

2. Galvatro

Galvatro You'll do MY bidding... or taste MY wraith! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello All!

No new sightings this time of night. However, my Wife and I welcomed Jazmyn Shane Brown into the world at 6:43PM on Dec. 24. Merry Christmas to all!

Galvatro

3. Grimlock25

Grimlock25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Congrats on your new addition!

The only sighting I saw this morning was under my tree in the from of a Fortress Maximus and g1 Red Alert complete from my son. My wife is awesome lol. Merry Xmas guys!

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Saw the newest wave of Deluxes all over town tonight. Almost bought Dirge. Found the new Voyager Ironhide at the Wal-Mart on Nicholasville Rd, no Bludgeon. Ended up finding him at the Wal-Mart on Richmond Rd. There were two, I got one and Weirdwolf got the other.

5. TheMindZombie

TheMindZombie Decepticon Psychologist

Ebay:
    Purchased ROTF Tuner Mudflap, Armorhide, Dirge, and Recon Ironhide today in the Lexington area.

6. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    Found Bludgeon and Recon Ironhide at Walmart in Hillview and Walmart on Outer Loop near Newcut. Bought a Bludgeon from Hillview for a friend so there was one left there and at least two at New Cut. Newcut also has a bunch of the NEST deluxes.

7. pmoverlord-1972

pmoverlord-1972 the enforcer of all

hey i got Bludgeon at my walmart today you know what store he's a bad tankguy

8. Side_Swiped

Side_Swiped Member

Mighty Muggs Shockwave, Jazz, Movie Prime, Movie Bee located at the Outerloop Toys R Us. They had 3 of Shockwave, 2 Jazz, and 4 of Bee and Prime.

9. Grimlock25

News Credits:
    Found all 4 of the Universe Special Editions at Marshalls on Hurstbourne. Picked up the only Drag Strip and Overkill. Plenty of Optimus and Megatron left though.

10. cutback4197

Ebay:
    Found the NEST pack at Outer Loop TRU. They also had the newest wave of legends. I grabbed the only Wheelie and Soundwave, there is still Prime and Sideswipe repaints left. There was 2 NEST packs left.

11. cutback4197

Ebay:
    Walmart in hillview had the nest battlepacks, but they were in the clearance aisles not where the rest of the TF's are at. They had 4 as 11:00am.

12. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So far nothing. No sign of the new Scout 2-packs, no sign of the newest Deluxes, HD Barricade, Arcee and Ratchet...only thing that seems to be hitting is the brand new SKU/SKN of the mailaway 2-pack. At least that I've seen.

TRU St. Matthews got a Metric Asston of Animated Deluxes. Their pegs are STUFFED suddenly, but not one of them is the exclusives.

13. cutback4197

Ebay:
    I noticed the same thing at Clarkesville on Wednesday, they had a ton of Animated, just no exclusives. I did see the Arcee and Jolt legends at C-ville Walmart on wed.

14. Grimlock25

News Credits:
    Went to the Outer Loop toys r us.....you could have seen tumbleweeds rustling along, it was so empty.

Couldnt help but see the bb/sw 2 packs collecting dust everywhere else.

Anybody found Arcee or the Legends Devy yet?

15. cutback4197

Ebay:
    Got the legends Devastator and the two packs from Walmart at Bashford Manor. Hillview had the 2 packs but no Devastator.

16. Rob Almighty

Rob Almighty Kneel before Rob.

It's not really a sighting, but a lack of sighting. The WM on Outer Loop hasn't stocked their shelves. This is as of around 4pm yesterday. Hopefully this will save people the time and trip. No Legends Devastator and no HA Barricade.

This WM isn't really good at stocking their shelves. It's like they open only 1 box and put it out. When it's sold out, they don't bother restocking and they look at you funny if you ask if they have more. I'm only talking about Electronics. I doubt they get 10 copies of a new movie on BD. You're lucky if the movie's out on the shelves on release day. I hate that WM.

17. wesitron

wesitron Well-Known Member

there's a scalper who frequents that walmart, ive seen him cutting or taking boxes many many times, hes there right as the pallets get put out and he opens boxes while theyre still stocking. shady dude with salt and pepper hair and a pedo 'stache

18. cutback4197

Ebay:
    Funny I found a couple of things at that Walmart. I usually hit Hillview cause it's across the street and Bashford cause of the nearby Target.

19. wesitron

wesitron Well-Known Member

yeah i wouldn't call it a lost cause, it actually used to be my go-to place for exclusives, I've just seen this guy hitting the place up a lot, though he seems to focus a bit less on TFs than he does action figures, with a big emphasis on DCUC figures. He's got a stall when the flea market comes around, and his stuff is marked anywhere from double cost to quadruple depending on how new it is.

20. Rob Almighty

Rob Almighty Kneel before Rob.

quadruple? and people pay for this? I hope his stand is as full at close than it was in the morning. what a douche.