Kentucky Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Pointblank, Jan 3, 2003.

1. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    Went to Springhurt like everybody else. They now have the wave 1 scouts along with all the other stuff mentioned.

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Picked these up at Walmart on Hurstborne. They had EVERYTHING up, it was beautiful, plus 1 Leader Prime.
    [​IMG]

Don't worry about Sideswipe, there was like a hundred of them :lol 

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  3. blue death

blue death Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    walmart on the corner of man o war and nicholasville had the entire first wave of legends as well as gravity bots and voyagers. walmart in hamburg had the entire first wave of deluxes and scouts. just bought me a sideswipe and springer! PURE BADASS!

4. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm any way you could be the guy i met at that wal-mart on nicholasville rd? I found all the leaders, She brought out all the deluxes as well. i was gonna get Some legends but decided to save that money for chromia or skids so i left with just ironhide, and SS. I will put up pics of all the stuff they had soon.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

stay away from Fern Creek walmart, they're still being slow and there's already some empty boxes on the pallet.
    There's an open box of scouts in the TF aisle though.

On a sidenote- Sideswipe is awesome, so is dead end

6. infinitron

infinitron DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

I beat you there! I was there right at midnight and watched 2 clerks stock the shelves, along with another fan who was there waiting.

I was a little disapointed because I'm looking for Wave II action- Chromia, Wheelie, Fallen, etc. (Meijers filled my Wave 1 order last weekend:p )

Not only did Hourstbourne lane have Wave 1 only, but no Voyagers yet at all! And they also had no leader Megatrons which disapointed the dude who was there at the same time as myself.

Anyone in Louisville see wave 2 stuff anywhere? Maybe the Super Stores gottem in?

7. blue death

News Credits:
    well i met three people last night, one was about 15 the other was 30, and the other was a little older. i was wearing some shorts and a red jacket. i picked up springer at the nicholasville walmart. at the time i left the only things out were the legends and voyagers, the women left and didnt come back before i was gone.

are you the kid who go there when i did before anything was open yet?

afterward me and the other two guys went to the richmond road walmart and they had nothing. so after one guy went home ame and the other guy went to hamburg and found EVERYTHING.

8. Terrorsaur128

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Check TRU I'm guessing they'll release WV 2 I'm looking for Chromia, Skids, And Wheelie as well :)  i already have fallen

9. Terrorsaur128

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was the kid :)  Haha i waited about 15-20 minutes and she came back and brought all the rest i was soooooo tempted to get prime but just couldne bring myself to do it ): But im really happy with starscream and ironhide, i missed out on ironhide the first time around so im pleased heading back today for jetfire and prime. So that i can Combine them

10. Rob Almighty

Rob Almighty Kneel before Rob.

The Target in Louisville near Jefferson Mall had Wave 1 on the shelves. From eyeballing, they had:

• Leader Prime
    • Leader Megs
    • Voy SS
    • Voy Prime
    • Voy Demolisher
    • Voy Ironhide
    • Deluxe Sideswipe
    • Deluxe Sideways
    • 3 Scouts (I forget which ones)
    • BB and Prime Masks

That's all I remember. So head to that Target if you're in the area and didn't get any Wave 1.

11. Terrorsaur128

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Also did you find any skids or chromia? Or Wheelie?

12. Grimlock25

Grimlock25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Went to Walmart at Westport and Chamberlain around 2pm today, they were stocking the shelves and had pretty much everything including a shitload of Soundwaves (which I finally picked up). Its prime for picking and good hunting.

13. blue death

News Credits:
    nope. we didnt see skids, mudflap, chromia, wheelie, depthcharge, the fallen, soundwave, desert brawl, smokescreen, dune runner, or jetfire. i know alot of these are wave two but ive seen reports of people seeing them. we found moslty basic stuff.

i was really hoping to get dune runner and possibly soundwave. but i did at least get springer and sideswipe so thats better than nothing.

14. infinitron

From hunts today-

Walmart Bashford, Hillview, Springhurst - Wave 1 only.

Target Bashford, Clarksville, New Albany, Springhurst - Wave 1 only.

Target Hourstbourne - Wave 1 and Wave 2!

I picked up Wv 2 Deluxe: Chromia, Smokescreen, Desert Brawl, Wheely & Skids. At least 2 of each remaining.

Also bought the only Wv 2 Voyager Ratchet, but alas, no Fallen...

15. Grimlock25

Grimlock25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i called every target in Louisville and went to the Clarksville one, alas no ROTF Superion. When I was on the phone with the Jefferson mall one, the clerk said they would get more shipments on Monday and Wed. If anyone sights this, let me know thanks.

Also Clarksville Target had 2 voyager starscreams.

16. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe I'm missing something, but near me....we have no Soundwaves. You know, the toy that is part of the "Preview" wave....:/

Picked up Rampage and Demolishor though.

17. infinitron

Not sure where you are, but if you are near Louisville the Bashford Manor WalMart today had a bunch of them. It's hit and miss on Soundwave at the other Targets/ WalMarts in Louisville.

18. Terrorsaur128

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    UR in luck! Target in hamburg has soundwave :) 

19. infinitron

Full hunt again today as I foolishly pursue the Fallen...

Found and bought exactly 1x Stratosphere @ Dixie TRU. The othe gazzilion Voyagers they had were all Wave 1.

Went to TRU Outer Loop (maybe an hour ago) and they have a plethora of Stratospheres! But again, he's the only non Wv 1 Voyager they had... No sign of Megatron, Mixmaster, Ratchet or the Fallen.

So why all these Stratospheres, supposedly a Wv 3 or 4 Voyager, out amongst nothing but Wv 1? I'm thinking we don't know exactly what we thought we did regarding the case assortments amongst different stores. Either that, or some stockroom people are playing weird games:crazy: 

Anyway, I'm happy to have scored Stratosphere to somewhat justify a 4 hour hunt today... Oh yeah & I (almost reluctantly) bought the TRU Bludgeon/ Whirl 2pack. I have a feeling these will be warming shelves for a year, at the typical over- inflated price of 34.99! C'mon TRU, throw us a bone for buying repaints of old toys!!

My left testicle for a damn Fallen!

20. blue death

News Credits:
    well now what im hearing from other people across the boards is that hes a floppy mess. i may just pass on him and wait until that TRU set comes out later this year since hell be blue in that pack. but im pretty sure im sold on a Smokescreen as soon as i see him. those colors make that mold a dead sexy buy. and dune runner is a need also. im not sure when nightbeat and ejector come out but those are DEFFINITES for me too