Kentucky Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Pointblank, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Starscream2008

Starscream2008 Megatron sucks!

The Walmart in Maysville, Kentucky last night had several boxes of the ROTF Power-bots and Robot Replicas waiting to be put out. Hopefully they don't ring up as not for sale like the rest of the stuff seems to be doing so far. Sorry, I don't have a picture, so if someone else wants to get the news credit...

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Finally found a Universe Ratchet tonight. Meijers in Hamburg had a couple of them as well as Hot Shot, but I got him there a while back.

3. Galvatro

Galvatro You'll do MY bidding... or taste MY wraith! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello All!

Found Activators Cliffjumper and Dirge at the Springhurst Meijer's yesterday. They were $8.44 each, or the same price as WM and Target. May be worth investigating the rest of the Meijer's in the Louisville area if you do not have these.

Galvatro

4. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    AHHH SO CLOSE DAMN IT!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these were on a pallet in the Richmond Walmart last night. DAMN its like there just teasing me to piss me off. the only thing seperating me from getting those was a damn box. Man i wish it was May 30th or that they would have agreed to opening the boxes for me. FML

5. Starscream2008

Starscream2008 Megatron sucks!

Nice. I would have just waited until the coast was clear and broke into that like a welfare kid on Christmas. May 30th is too long to wait for the plastic crack! Also, the Maysville Walmart did have a couple of Ratchets, and they had a few of the 25th Anniversary Optimus Primes on sale for $40.00 if anyone's interested(I forgot to say that yesterday, was still beaming from looking at the ROTF Robot Replicas and whatnot).

6. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I Found all of these at wal-mart on nicholasville road but i tried to open it but um for the first time i was caught. Oh well On to nicholasville wal-mart OMFG! All Of the deluxe, BB Voice Changer, And Some kind Of Weapon ASST.???? Anyone know what the Weapon asst, is? Maybe those Super lamo Cannons for BB and Ratchet arm canon things? Anyways I opened the Deluxe Wv. 1 R.2 And its just the same ol' Wv 1 I think Normal Wv. 1 Includes SW But i dunno i could be wrong. Also I got BB and took him to the register and Street Date Coded =( So this Morning I'm Gonna try a different .... A Different Approach.

7. Terrorsaur128

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I found 3 box's of leader class wave one at wal-mart on nicholasville rd.

8. Terrorsaur128

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I Bought Preview BB, And Sideswipe At Wal-mart!

9. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sigh, I wish I stilled live in Lexington.
    Down in Hazard we pretty much just have all the Robot Heroes and Power Bots. The book tie ins are available as well. I'd love to get the Soundwave.

10. Terrorsaur128

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didnt see any soundwaves thankfully i already have him. we have all of the Robot heroes, ive seen the power bots in the boxes. and it'll all be out in a couple weeks and the movie in just barely over a month so close but it feels so far away

11. unkrazimatik

unkrazimatik Seeker, of the truth

ROTF Robot Heroes

I have seen ROTF Robot Heroes figures at Target today in Owensboro. 3 different packs.

12. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well for anyone who cares the TRU on NIcholasville road in Lexington had the ROTF Bumblebee and Optimus costumes up for grabs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i posted a thread about this in news and rumors but it got locked so im guessing that it must be old news

13. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    TRU at Jefferson Mall had the costumes and the the gravity bots yesterday. Left everything.

14. infinitron

infinitron DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

Hello, Kentucky Transformers Fans!

Been a long while since I've posted here- Anime isn't my cup of tea when it comes to transforming robot toys so I've been sitting out for awhile, waiting for ROF toys...

Today was my lucky day!

Innocently strolling through Walgreens on Frankfort Ave this afternoon I discovered ROF scouts Rollbar, Knockout, Dirtboss and Ransack. Sweet!
    Looking across the sightings thread I saw Walgreens Scout findings were widespread, as well as Meijers' sightings- so I went on a hunt this evening of Meijers and Walgreens.

I ultimately found a scout Deadend at another Walgreens but that was it for those stores.

Meijers was much better. Found nada out at Springhurst but on Hourstbourne I hit paydirt! From off of the pallets I opened up some cases and scored Deluxe Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Breakaway, Sideways and Rampage! The other case was Leader Class so Optimus Prime and Megatron are mine! Bwahahaha sweet street date breaking goodness! Special thanks to Meijers for not locking out ROF toys from scanning normally.

This takes off a lot of pressure from the hunt on the 30th. good luck, guys and gals!

15. Grimlock25

Grimlock25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Welcome back and thanks for the heads up. I went to the Walgreens at the corner of Hurstborne and Westport and found all 4 scouts. Plenty left.

16. MegaPrime75

MegaPrime75 Well-Known Member

Husband and I found an Ironhide and a couple of scouts yesterday at the Meijer in Springhurst. Honestly, we were quite disappointed with the toys. We left them and probably will be "very" selective with them. I, personally, don't think the toys will sell that well compared to the first line.

On a side note, we were at St Mathews mall and went into Hot Topic. They had some really cool prints of the old Generation 1 and something else. Of course the shirts are 19.00 a piece, but at least you get your money out of it. So if your interested, check it out. They said they would be getting more this week.

17. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

The stuff I see at Walgreens and Rite-Aid are really expensive compared to Wally World or Target.

The Clarksville Target still has one Onslaught at the marked down price as of this afternoon.

18. Stormcrow

Stormcrow Well-Known Member

Finally! Just this morning Springhurst Meijer was unpacking wave 1 ROTF. I picked up leader prime and a few deluxes. They still dont have the preview Soundwave figure, which was a bummer.

After I picked up my haul I left them with:
    Leader Prime x2
    Leader Megatron x3

Voyager Ironhide x2
    Voyager Prime x2
    Voyager Starscream x2
    Voyager Demolisher x2

Deluxes:
    Sideswipe x3
    Sideways x4
    Bummblebee (preview) x3
    Rampage x1
    Breakaway x2

All wave 1 legends

and all wave 1 robot heros

Oh, and they've had the scouts out for a while, but I dont think anyone really cares.

19. infinitron

infinitron DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

Awesome heads- up! Thanks!

I nerdishly darted out at lunch and snagged a Voyager Starscream, Optimus Prime and Demolisher, leaving at least 1 each. (from Shepherdsville Road @ GE Appliance to Springhurst Meijers and back in 75 minutes, oops long lunch) Anyone headed to Meijers Springhurst should know they are now (Voyagers) out on a front end cap, a few ailses down. That end cap is also chock full of ROF robot replicas and fast action battlers, if you are into those...

20. Stormcrow

Stormcrow Well-Known Member

Awesome! Glad to share the new figure goodness. They didnt have the Robot Replicas out when I was there, so I'm headed back in the morning. Thanks!

On a side note, Deluxe Sideswipe is one of the coolest figures I've picked up in a long, long time. Such a slick design.