Keith's Fantasy Club Fader and Hi-Fi (Rewind, Eject and Topheavy)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Full gallery here. :) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Oh, and some Rover images, too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cesium

cesium Well-Known Member

That Fader looks fantastic! I'm def sending mine back, it is not in the same ballpark in terms of paint quality. Good to know I just got a dud.

How was the initial transformation on Rover, Sixo?

5. Sixo

Sixo Canonical

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Yeah I was pretty pleased with Fader, although my Hifi looks bad by comparison. Rover is really nicely done and probably has the best paint job of the lot, ironically! Transformation is a bit fiddly, to be honest. I couldn't get the small arm out without the use of tools, so not sure how often I will transform it! It is cool though and I actually like it more than I thought I would considering that I only really wanted the set for Fader.

6. G1 Collector

G1 Collector STINGER

I got my set of Rover and Fader today. Fader is great, no problems with him.
    However Rover is kind of a mess to transform. Everything is cool but when you try to spread apart the rear wheel section , it is almost impossible to do. I mean you have to put too much pressure on this and use a flat head screwdriver or something to help split and push apart. It is hard to describe but it is a real pain in the rear . I just do not enjoy transformant rover for that one reason and I'm not talking about the little wheels that pop out the bottom I'm talking about the part where the rear wheels are attached it has to be pulled apart at a certain angle which is a bad design . I have the other two Autoscouts released by other companies and both of those are much easier to transform and are not prone to breaking.
    I hope we are done with all the scouts cassette tapes after this .

7. chip1123

chip1123 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I hope we get Ramhorn and Steeljaw redone. A newer/better version would be appreciated and bought!

8. StrangePlanet

StrangePlanet G1

I kinda hate that KFC always puts these out in sets.
    I really want Rover, no interest in Fader.
    If anyone out there is the opposite and wants to sell off their Rover, please PM me.

9. JPrime

JPrime Michael Bay Assassin

With anyone that has Fader, were you able to get replacement hands from KFC if, like myself, you received hands with holes too big for the guns?

The HiFi with my new mold Transistor has perfect tight hands.

BTW: Anyone have any suggestions for the cassette deck to keep cassettes more securely? I mean they stay, but I hate it that the door stays a tad open with one cassette in.

10. the oaf

the oaf Well-Known Member

Does anyone know anywhere that's selling Fader separately? I wouldn't pay any money for Rover.

I'm sure there are people who love the character (if that's what you can call it), but the figure means nothing to me... I don't even recall it from the show.

11. levyshahar

levyshahar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got it today. Fader is really great. Weapons are a little loose in his hands but it's really not an issue. Now I want the Rewind/HiFi version even more.. Won't anyone sell it without blaster? :( 

12. 84OptimusPrime

84OptimusPrime Autobot

Eject.
    I just need KFC CST-08 Fader. (Blue/ Eject)
    I already have KFC-09 Rover- but will buy again if I need to so I can get Fader (Eject)

*Update- thank you for all those who contacted me- I have a Fader on his way to me. :) 
    Thank you for your time!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  13. Ratchetrex

Ratchetrex New Member

I hate to semi necro post but I’m unable to create a wtb post just yet. I’ve been on the hunt for a fader for a while now with no luck. If anyone has one I would love an opportunity to purchase one!

14. 84OptimusPrime

84OptimusPrime Autobot

Hi Ratchetrex. I was able to find a couple from some contacts I have. I bought just one. One is from an eBay seller and the other has a store and is well known here on the boards. They have to get them from other sellers and are extremely rare to find. I will ask them if they are able to find another one and willing to sell.

I know how frustrated I was when I was missing Eject. Feel free to PM me.