KAT - 02 Chief Fire

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by DEED, Jul 28, 2017.

1. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looking forward to the upgrade parts (but wasn’t one of the initial backers, so my wait will be even longer):( .

I didn’t realize there were different colors for the upgrade forearm parts as well (or maybe I just don’t remember as it’s been so long). I might pick up an extra kat chief fire or two. I’d like to have the options to bump up its size to match the older OS’d version of hotspot and/or MPP10 and KFC stack/magnus’ size. @KOnceptArt : When will the boots pictured in your signature be done?

A228EC7D-9BC5-4BA1-BBE9-030742687E08.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

I hope you guys get a few RID Primes left over cause I would totally LOVE to get one when your leftover stock goes to ebay!

3. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Have you ever considered selling unpainted parts to buyers that would be interested in custom painting it themselves?

I have a feeling others more skilled than I would use a number of paint schemes that could potentially give even more ideas to others & potentially even increase the interest in the products you’re offering.

4. ttocs415

ttocs415 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Looking good cant wait... What about the combiner orders?

5. ttocs415

Ebay:
    I'm going through some mild plastic crack withdrawals... Any hope of these coming soon would definitely help!

6. fleshling

fleshling Well-Known Member

Yes please. Where can I order the Pyro upgrade?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

God, if I wasn't already almost done with my Inferno to Pyro mod i would totally be tempted by that!

8. ttocs415

Ebay:
  9. ttocs415

Ebay:
    Has anyone who funded the campaign received anything at all??

10. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    Dang I forgot about this. How’s it going? Did they get the groove mold OS’d?

11. ttocs415

Ebay:
    Well it’s not going great I’ll tell you that... still have yet to receive anything and no updates recently... they seem to be trying to get it done but it’s been like forever and Koncept hasn’t been on these boards since February... trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is bordering on ridiculous at this point

12. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

.... Have you never done a crowdfunded thing? Like, even the most well connected ones I've done have taken a year/year and a half to get the rewards stuff sorted out and mailed after completing funding. If these things ship before August (2019) I will be surprised.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ttocs415

Ebay:
    I’ve only done a couple and I don’t have unrealistic expectations... expected time frame was end of 2017 early 2018, its early 2019 and nothing? Am I being unreasonable? I don’t know...

14. ttocs415

Ebay:
    Well no response on here or Facebook... hasn’t been on here since end of February... so either they are working super hard to get this done or anyone who paid for this might be fork and knifing it ☹️

• Like Like x 1
  15. ttocs415

Ebay:
    Well still no response at all from koncept looks like him/they are in the wind with peoples money and anyone who supported this is not receiving anything... I don’t know if I am more or

16. DEED

DEED DEED

Hey guys. Glad we can talk now that all the BS is over. That's a relief.

First off, yes, toys. Yes yes. Toys are coming. All Indiegogo backers at any level will in fact receive all the rewards from the super tiers.

Despite pages and pages and years and years of people running their mouths and not opening their wallets, this "kickstarter nightmare" is going to have a happy ending for the like 10 of you who bothered to back KAT01 or KAT02

The truest of KAT01 believers might even get that Strika still.

In addition the truest believers, Scaleface and ttocs415, will get a special set of bonus rewards. There's one caveat though. You boys (and a few more secret-eligible but un chosen currently) have to keep the faith until 2021.

I get to decide what that means, because I'm the game master, but if you sit tight, it'll be worth it. (any other good behaving members of the community so far are welcome to poach the cat bird seats at will.)

So the toys should be to you before the 2021 deadline, and I'm sorry they didn't land already, some of my freaking subcontractors have let me down. That wasn't the plan.

But, its ok, because all the "lost time" was being used to put all the other cool shit together.

Watch this space.

It was all in the name all along. Obvious Plant is Obvious style.

DEED

• Like Like x 2
  17. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what the actual fuck?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Digger

Digger Banned

News Credits:
    Ham?

19. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fine. I'm good. I'll chill.

I'm freaked out right now. But I'm done fighting. Mr. Mastermind does have aces up his sleeve every time I think it was all a scam. Soooo, yeah. Going to hear him out. I guess. Definitely don't want to get this thread locked. Please everyone stay civil. Mods I can delete any violating posts.

Please, I just want to make sure none of us lose this lifeline to this crazy ship. I don't know if he's (they?) are going to come through or not, but if we destroy this sub-community I don't know how any of us will get anything. So, let's just all chill.

K. Calm now. It's all good.
    D/L
    (...or as good as I can be considering I'm resorting to self-soothing with on-the-fly sig writing like in the old alt.toys.transformers days...maybe it's time to go back to being BW RatBat, that was so much easier)

20. DEED

DEED DEED

Hey gang. Me and D/L are going to work it out in PMs. Thanks to the excellent mods here for stepping in and making the ship run right.

Don't know if D/L will want to come play here any more, but I hope he will. I couldn't have gotten this far without him, literally. He's basically bank-rolled everything I've done, and it's been messy, but damn he's solid.

So anyhow @Digger (do @'s work here?) Could somebody ping him and let him know, I've got a thing for him, I think I spooked him out. Which wasn't the plan.

Man, I love this Phase 2 shit where I get to talk to you dudes directly. The early stuff suucked for me.

OK, DiggerDEED

AKA DEED TransformationalSequence 1/1

Which means this is the first piece. But it is also going to have one official issue. The low res animated thing below is fun to look at, but Digger's the only one who has access to the high-res piece. He has full ownership of and full right to do as he will with the file, but *I* will only officially endorse 1 physical Litho of the piece. Ever. Not even if he begs. He's cool, but not that cool lol.

So next released image will be 2/2 (1/2 will have been given to the source-person, and I'll be able to release a full-res onto the web aka 2/2) The numbering is a complicated thing but once we get past the first few it will make sense.

Anyway, too much preamble:
    DiggerDEEDAni.gif