KAT - 02 Chief Fire

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by DEED, Jul 28, 2017.

1. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    inferno from highbrow? color me intrigued

• Like Like x 3
  2. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Oh? I can't wait to see more!

3. ttocs415

ttocs415 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  4. ttocs415

Ebay:
    Thank you! I went indiegogo route and ordered everything lol... Looking foward to it...

5. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    I don't follow this whole indigogo thing. How do I get a full set colored as Guard City. Will there be one on eBay?

6. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What's the current timeline for the release of the add-on parts, for those that weren't a part of the kickstarter/indiegogo effort?

7. SHADDO

SHADDO Arashikage Decepticon

This!

Also, can we see actual photos of EACH combo ON the figure, rather than digital mockups? That way we can SEE exactly which thing does what, and what is available for purchase or commission.

Additionally, can you offer them in some manner that does NOT include dealing with EBay or PayPal...for those of us who may not have accounts with either of those companies...but would still like to buy them from you?

That would be great, as I already have the base figure and waiting to see what I can possibly get, since I wasn't able to get in on the initial pledges. Thanks!

8. Giga Leo

Giga Leo I know and you know...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got the green light from KOnceptArt to share some of my work for them. These are not indicators of actual product (yet), mostly ideas being batted around. I'm hoping they can bring in enough funds from Chief Fire to move forward on some more repaints.

to
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  9. SHADDO

These are pretty nice looking designs, especially the Megatron Beast version...but I'd actually also like to see a version of that OS mold as the Allicon Optimus Prime...or Allimus Prime as I often refer to him...from the episode where the Constructicons tore apart and rebuilt Optimus as a gator bot to defend their city base, leaving only his head, right arm & rifle intact.

A PRE-Headmaster/early Headmaster looking Fortress Maximus and/or Cybertron Tankmode Grimlock, would be good additional options for the Hardhead mold, as well.

I'm not as familiar with some of the other options to know exactly who they are supposed to represent, but they also look good. Great work all around really! I hope your work becomes reality and we can buy them!

10. SHADDO

By "sales services" do you mean e-tailers or entities like PayPal, Aliexpress (who accept credit cards), etc.,? I have an Ali account, but beyond that, I make my purchases online via card or Postal Money Order.

I am definitely up to buy upgrades for my Chief Fire figure to make an RiD Optimus Prime, I just need a way to be alerted and be able to purchase quickly. (If you could have stores like GiftLoveStore or Smartlulup store on Ali carry them, that would be fantastic! They're a very good and reputable store (same persons), and I know lots of others besides myself buy from them at excellent prices and prompt delivery, so other figures would be good also.

11. Tarphedon

Tarphedon Strategist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Well, I bought this from SirToys out of curiosity and completely missed that it was oversized. It doesn't actually say that it's oversized on SirToys site.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So any update on these add ons being released? Personally, more interested in items/releases that enhance the figure as opposed to supporting artwork on cards or comic books.

With PotP inferno out, it’d be nice to have some big brother little brother display options in bot and scramble city variations.

• Like Like x 1
  13. EvaTType01

EvaTType01 Well-Known Member

I dont understand how this works... is the project still alive? I dont think I can count on Hasbro or takara to do a guard city or g2 recolor...

14. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Haven’t they pretty much done that now?

15. ttocs415

Ebay:
    It was on indiegogo a while ago
    KOncept Art Toys: KAT-02 ChiefFire Diecast Robot
    And after everyone who funded recieved whatever they funded additional stuff was supposed to be on ebay... That being said its been a couple of months (end of march) since we heard any progress reports... And i for one am getting mildly impatient

• Like Like x 1
  16. ttocs415

Ebay:
    Does anyone know koncept personally? Seems to have gone dark with no updates... Anybody?

17. KremzeekTyCobb

KremzeekTyCobb Ow, mah leg!!!!

Good-looking figure! Might have to check it out!

• Like Like x 1
  18. ttocs415

Ebay:
    Heard back from him(or them lol) today... Delays on painting the individual robots but they are grinding it out and they will be coming soon to those who ordered and then eventually available on ebay... I ordered everything and honestly cant wait, i also already ordered an upgrade kit from alpha so maybe they will come at the same time which would make me very happy

19. Flash1087

Flash1087 Department of False Hope

Ebay:
    Holy crap I'm so stoked about this update, I'd honestly forgotten I ordered this. Now I just need to see that Fire Convoy version and I'm a happy boy. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  20. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime Subjectively Objective

Ebay:
    ...I'd have happily bought the Pyro parts at normal-scale.

Poop.