Minor/Repaint: Kaleb's Customs

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Kaleb Hart, Apr 23, 2019.

?

What should I do with my extra Combiner Wars Swindle

1. Keep making Ironfist

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Make Longtooth

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Kaleb Hart

Kaleb Hart The TRUE commander

Laster now with properly colored arms and torso

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kaleb Hart

Alright, it has been a while since my last update and a lot has happened, I've been working on a custom Pipes for a while and he's pretty much done I'll post pics after a touch him up a bit, Pyro is done just have to get some pics of him, the tank portion of Blue Bacchus is almost fully painted while his helicopter torso is almost completely assembled, Iron Fist is about 90% done I just gotta touch up the head and add the orange portion of the gun barrel to the turret pics coming soon, and last but not least Circuit is almost done getting painted then I gotta make his head.

3. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

The Runabout is a clever use of parts. For what it's worth when I want to give a "visor" to a figure that doesn't have one, a cut down piece of plastic packaging (taken from the last robot you bought) glued in place and painted often does the trick.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kaleb Hart

Thanks!

5. Kaleb Hart

Pyro in all his Optimus-wanna-be-glory with some Timelines flare!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kaleb Hart

Combiner Wars Pipes: now with a red visor, face plate and arm mounted smoke stacks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kaleb Hart

Last but not least for today some pics of some stuff I've been up to

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kaleb Hart

In the heat of summer one can't help but want to drench themselves in a pool. That's why I made Drench from Combiner Wars Rodimus. Pics of him in combined mode will be coming soon.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kaleb Hart

Alright I'm back! So first up some smaller paint apps on the Ammonites giving them proper faction symbols, second is Brainstorm with his energon line things and silver gun barrels, next is Doublecross with properly colored horns and mouth, I painted Wingspan and Cloudraker's faces, gave Panther some much needed paint apps, and I gave Cosmos red hands and blue thrusters.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kaleb Hart

Some other things I've done are painting Overlord's gun again properly this time, I painted Skullsmasher's mouth, gave Misfire an alternate MTMTE head, made Runabout's trailer, painted Drench's front bumper completely black and made a pseudo water gun, and MTMTE Ravage out of a spare Battle Ravage I had.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Kaleb Hart

might post my to do list for tf customs soon...

• Like Like x 1
  12. BLOODRAGED189

BLOODRAGED189 In it for the engineering

News Credits:
    I don't know what to be more impressed by, the customs or the fact that you made this thread and all the follow up posts on a goddamn flip phone

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kaleb Hart

lol :D , I take the pictures on the flip phone, I do the rest on my laptop, it would be a pain in the ass as well as hella impressive if I did it all on the flip phone though...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kaleb Hart

Alright, Behold my long-ass To Do List (so far) (Modders with bigger wallets and more time feel free to barrow my ideas) (Moderators please don't take this down)
    *-Shapeways parts required that I don't feel like listing (?)- Projects I'm debating on doing
    • (?)One of Megatron's mining buddies (Terminus maybe?)- Thrilling 30's Megatron
    • Minerva- *Thrilling 30's Nightbeat, *TR Chromedome or *CW First Aid with Legends Minerva
    • Goshooter- *TR Getaway (body) with Legends Shuta
    • Siren- *TFP Prowl or *(?) TR Getaway (body) with TR Loudmouth or Nightbeat
    • (?)Alt. Getaway head (jawless)- TR Getaway (head) or one from Shapeways
    • Ten and Legislators- TR Sentinel Prime or Astrotrain with Ten's face and combiner ports and plugs (from Shapeways)
    • Grapple- PotP Inferno
    • (?)Artfire- PotP Inferno and Siege Blowpipe
    • (?)Hauler- PotP Inferno
    • Cab/ Hosehead- PotP Inferno with Legends Cab and a Titan Master adapter for the mold
    • Clouder- CW Onslaught with Legends Clouder, Titan Master adapter for the mold and probably Doubledealer's missile (from Shapeways)
    • Longtooth- CW Swindle or TFPBH Ratchet
    • Landcross: Wing- CW Silverbolt, Waver- PotP Seaspray, CW Alpha Bravo or Vortex (Waver will end up as a backpack in combined mode), Mach- CW Firefly or Blastoff, Tackle- CW First Aid, Ironhide or Offroad, Dash- CW Sunstreaker or Breakdown, Tacker- CW First Aid and TR Horri-Bull or Flywheels tank (heads off Shapeways might be required)
    • Jackpot- Selects Ricochet or PotP Jazz
    • Kickoff- Selects Ricochet or PotP Jazz
    • Rad- PotP Jazz
    • (?)Shock- torso of Siege Flywheels and the legs of PotP Battletrap (might require Shapeways)
    • (?)Ore- torso of PotP Battletrap and the legs of Siege Flywheels (might require Shapeways)
    • Fangry- TR Fangry with TR Doublecross or Mindwipe
    • Horri-Bull- TR or Legends Horri-Bull with TR Krok, Skullcruncher or PotP Slug
    • Squeezeplay- TR Crashbash or Legends Cancer with PotP Blot or Rippersnapper
    • (?)Detritus- Siege Hound
    • (?)Crasher- Siege Mirage
    • (?)MTMTE Powerglide- DotM Skyhammer (Shapeways parts might be required)
    • Atomizer- Thrilling 30's Springer or Sandstorm (but probably Springer)
    • Sixknight- TR Quickswitch and Quickswitch's helmet form Shapeways
    • Agonizer- TR Sixshot or Quickswitch
    • Throttlebot- torso of PotP Battletrap
    • Wideload- legs of PotP Battletrap
    • Rollbar- legs of PotP Battletrap
    • Freeway- TR Bumblebee or Chase and Shapeways head
    • Goldbug- TR Bumblebee and Shapeways head
    • (?)Grandus- TR Fortmax or Thrilling 30's Metroplex and various upgrade kits
    • Wipeout- PotP Tailgate
    • (?)IDW Centurion Droid- Siege Brunt
    • Killswitch- TR Sixshot or Quickswitch and Quickswitch's helmet form Shapeways
    • Browning- Siege Blowpipe
    • (?)Alt. Krok head with Vos' face- TR Krok (head) and a replica of MMC Vos' spare face
    • Magnificus- KFC Mugan Scope (I know a figure of this already exists, I just don't want to pay a lot for a meh figure) or TR Perceptor
    • Mainframe- KFC Mugan Scope or TR Perceptor and a Shapeways head or face
    • (?) IDW Unicron statue- Generations, Armada, or Energon Unicron with various lego spikes and teeth and custom made parts
    • (?)MTMTE Red Alert- TFPBH Smokescreen and TR Loudmouth or TR Chromedome with a face from Shapeways
    • Last Stand of the Wreckers Verity- Siege Aimless
    • (?)Wildrider (I know a figure of this already exists, I just don't want to pay a lot for it)- CW Offroad, Breakdown or Deadend with a Shapeways head and chestplate
    • (?)Slingshot (I know a figure of this already exists, I just don't want to pay a lot for it)- CW Firefly or Blastoff and maybe a Shapeways head
    • Road Caesar: Blacker- CW Mirage or Dragstrip (might require Shapeways parts), Braver- CW Deadend or G2 Deadend (might require Shapeways parts), Combiner arms- Marvel Crossover Hulk (arms), Combiner head and chest- PotP Inferno or other bits and pieces
    • (?)Ruckus- CW Offroad, Ironhide, Mirage, or Dragstrip (might require Shapeways parts)
    • Crankcase- CW Offroad, Ironhide, or First Aid with Shapeways head(s) and TR Horri-Bull or Flywheels tank
    • Rotorstorm- CW Vortex or Blades with a Shapeways head
    • Stalker- TR Hardhead or Quake with Shapeways kit
    • Carvinac- TR Wierdwolf and Flywheels
    • (?)Flatline- Thrilling 30's Trailcutter
    • (?)Quickmix- CW Ironhide or Offroad with parts from a toy cement mixer or CW Mixmaster (might require Shapeways parts)
    • (?)Landfill- Energon Demolisher, CW Ironhide or Offroad or CW Long Haul (might require Shapeways parts)
    • (?)Constructicon Scoop- CW Scrapper with replica parts from Thrilling 30's Scoop
    • Skyquake- CW Silverbolt or Cybertron Starscream mold with a Shapeways head
    • Skyfall- TR Highbrow and Apeface
    • Landmine- CW Dragstrip or Mirage with a Shapeways head or TR Hot Rod with Highbrow (head)
    • Diver (Pretender shell)- PotP Cloudburst
    • (?)Metrotitan and Metrosquad- Thrilling 30's Metroplex and DNA's(?) upgrade kit, Metrobomb- Siege Stakeout, Metroshot- Siege Sixgun, Metrodash- Thrilling 30's Scamper, Metrotank- CW Warpath
    • Submarauder- TR Highbrow or Topspin with Shapeways face
    • Velocity- TRP Wheeljack and/or Cybertron Breakdown
    • Bomb Burst- TR Triggerhappy with Shapeways face and Thrust wings
    • (?) BM Thrust- Cybertron Ransack
    • Assorted Ammonites- Thrilling 30's Minicon Assault Squad
    • Nova Prime- CW white Optimus with DNA's(?) upgrade kit
    • Nominus Prime- SS Thundercracker with TR Rodimus or Ramhorn
    • Scorponok- TR Sixshot or Quickswitch with TR Scorponok(?) and parts from G1 Scorponok
    • (?)MTMTE Fort Max- TR Sky Shadow and parts from Armada Megatron
    • (?)Skeletor- TLK Skulitron
    • (?)Violen Jager- 3 PotP Shrapnels, Shapeways combiner ports and plugs and lego rib cage and other assorted parts
    • (?)Oiler- RiD Towline and a Shapeways combiner port
    • (?)Slide- CW First Aid
    • Swift- SS Dropkick (helicopter)
    • (?)Thrust and Ramjet Drone Combiner- CW Silverbolt and PotP Darkwind with Shapeways kits
    • Rung- PotP Moonracer mold, Shapeways Rung head and chest plate or Shapeways Rung kit
    • MTMTE Rewind, Eject, Rosanna, Flipsides and other generic data slug guys- Shapeways Rewind kit
    • (?)Dipstick- Generations Kup with a Shapeways head
    • (?)Rollout- Thrilling 30's Scoop with Generations Galvatron's head
    • (?)Joyride- CW Mirage or Dragstrip with a Shapeways head
    • (?)Ranger- CW Mirage or Dragstrip with a Shapeways head
    • (?)Xaaron- FoC Brawl or TR Hardhead or Quake
    • (?)Flame- CW Scattershot and possibly Shapeways parts
    • Censere- Cybertron Vector Prime or (more likely) PotP Moonracer mold with Shapeways Rung chest plate
    • Trench- TR Octane, CW Onslaught and/or RotF Optimus
    • (?)Assorted Omega Sentinels/Destructors- Siege Omega Supreme
    • (?)Staxx- CW Offroad or Ironhide with Swindle's head (modified)
    • (?)Galaxy Shuttle- Armada Jetfire
    • Slammer- CW Warpath
    • Froid- TFP Soundwave

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019 at 9:27 AM