Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger Discussion (35th Anniversary Sentai Series)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Kickback, Feb 13, 2011.

1. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i am miss navi the crazy talking robot parrott

2. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    The end of Gokaiger signals the beginning of Gobuster, which is an entirely different look and feel ... but the previews we've seen actually look VERY impressive. The Buddyroids will obviously be the campy humor, but the unmorphed fight scenes thus far have impressed the hell out of me.

3. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Episode 50 in a few more days...I want my Zyuranger fix. >_<

4. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Man this is such an awesome time to be a Super Sentai fan. We have what looks to be an epic Gokaiger finale along with the premiere of a very promising Sentai series in Go-busters! I'm enjoying myself a lot!

5. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I know you guys from somewhere else don't I?

;) 

6. ComicGuy89

ComicGuy89 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Who, us? That's weird, and what's even weirder is that we have that same funny green and yellow logo in our signatures. ;) 

7. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    *Getting ready for Go-buster by listening the full ending*

Man, episode 50 was too much to handle. Should I say SPOILERS? Yeh, just in case:

SPOILERS

SPOILERS!!!!!

The opening sequence with the Gokaiger using the different Ultimate Powers against the massive Zangyack fleet was WOAAAAH!!! XD But really!!! We even find out that Gai can wield other Ultimate Powers just like the MEgaranger one to create WING GOZYUJIN!!!! :drool:  We even get to see Goren GokaiOh again. T/////T
    I did like the scenes when the Gokaigers learned the final lesson about being a real Super Sentai. Man, and its all true! One kid can actually learn a good lesson about them.
    And well, the ending! MArvelous as -Sorry but since I didnt watch Zyuranger- MMPR REd Ranger and with MMPR Green Dragon Ranger armor just took me back to my childhood. I actually had tears on my face during the entire episode.
    Man, last one will be incredible! Cant wait! ;) 

8. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    Episode 50 was good.
    But I found it to be a little lacking.
    The threat of the Zangyack is very real, considering the Ranger's backstories.
    But either through Walz Gilz whining and incompetence or Ackdos's inaction until now, I just can't really get as pumped for the finale as I did for Basco's episodes.

9. Brave Magnus

News Credits:
    That is something I said back when Basco was killed. :p  I mean, the man was awesome and The Emperor only had 3 episodes left to show how bad ass he was. So far he is fighting in the last one and we know he will get his face chopped by Marvelous and Gai. ^^ After seeing the Preview again for episode 51 I think he does face all the Gokaigers. Oh well, one episode and he is gone. XD

10. Brave Magnus

News Credits:
    *MAssive heart attack -Part 2*

I didnt give my heart a break after watching "Orion PAx-Part 1" and I hit the play button to watch the final episode of "Gokaiger". And it happened EXACTLY what I said it will happen: I CRIED! XD Yep, I got tears all over my face and still drying. ^^'
    Ohm wait.

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS!!!

Ok, Basco had more developt time than Ackdos Gil but it took so many attacks to bring him down! He just refused to die! So many Gokai changes, a very special attack from Gai, a Rising Strike right inside his body! It was too much!
    Yes, before that we gotta mention Joe leading Ahim, Hakase and Luka while Gai, Marvelous and Navi (inside the Free Joker *drools*) went to face The Emperor and destroy the Zangyack fleet. there was even a Blue charge!! Which reminds me: is Luke the only one who havent used the Galleon Buster or did she and I cant remember? :S
    The final credits was really good! All the past Super Sentai recovered their powers!!! And AkaREd!!!!
    Dear lord. See? I said Akared and there is new tear on my left cheek. XD
    I am glad this was my first Super Sentai. It turned out to be an excellent show! One I will cherish for many, many, many, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany years. ;) 

11. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Just saw the raw a while ago. While Ackdos Gil will never be as good of a villain as Basco, he definitely was hard to kill.
    And I kinda figured that the Gokaiger would give all the Ranger Keys back to their respective owners. I honestly thought that they would keep the keys, so that Go-Busters would be a fresh reboot of Super Sentai. But the ending was alright, especially with Akaranger at the very end.

For the first Super Sentai I've watched, I have to say Gokaiger is pretty damn good! :thumb  You'll be missed-*Notices that they will return in Kamen Rider Vs. Super Sentai* Oh, right. Derp. :p 

12. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

well, that was a fun year. time to move on to Go-busters!!

13. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Anyone know where to find the ending? I don't have time for the whole episode so yeah.

How was Gobuster???

14. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Epic finish to an epic series. I've enjoyed Gokaiger from beginning to end and now that it's over, I am really gonna miss Luka. :( 

15. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

Amazing series from start to finish, and as the first sentai I ever watched, I was and am still completely blown away. Good bye Gokaigers, til we see you again in Superhero Wars.

16. Star Sabre James

Star Sabre James The JUICE

The ending was the best part for me. I kinda thought it would go down that way, but still it was amazing.

17. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm going to miss Gokaiger, the ending was good and I liked that the old heroes got their powers back again. No Zyuranger episode but as least it did get a cast appearance.

Gobuster... I might watch a few episodes before I make a decision but from what I've seen, i don't think I'll follow it to the finish.

18. areaseven

areaseven Live to Win

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger 10th Anniversary Show. They haven't aged one bit.

• Like Like x 1