Justitoys WST Sixshot Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by thielmj, Dec 8, 2012.

1. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  2. zebramatt

zebramatt Well-Known Member

I picked this guy up on a whim - looks like I shan't be disappointed, hopefully!

3. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    I'm still blown away by Justitoys' miniature G1 releases!
    -the fact that they are able to capture all 6 modes for Sixchanger still blows me away! :) 

4. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    I have the Great Shot version and I think the mold their best release so far.
    The only problem I have with it is the legs are super tight and I need to wedge a pen in between them to slide them apart for bot mode.

5. zebramatt

zebramatt Well-Known Member

Mine arrived and I love him! Couple of things I've found in APC mode with reference to your review:

*The weapon ports (on mine anyway) didn't need drilling but where the silver paint pooled in the holes it certainly looked that way! I just gently twisted the guns in and that removed just enough paint from the inside of the ports to give them a nice snug fit.

*The wheels (/arms) are on a double hinge so that you can rotate them nearer the centre of his body, which makes it possible to bring them under and forward, preventing him from toppling onto the diecast front. It looks from the instructions like it's actually a mistransformation but it sits a lot better like that, I think!