Justice League moving forward....without Batman or Superman..WHAAT?!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Ironhide2005, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I wasn't suggesting that Wonder Woman be framed in such a way that it could co-exist with Dark Knight saga, that would be absurd. On this we both agree, believe me.

The second part is there as an acknowledgement that an inept handling of the Homeric or Norse backgrounds of Wonder Woman and Thor would, as you pointed out, be impossible to take seriously.

2. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    Let's just hope Aquaman is done right.

3. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

I personally would rather see either a Trinity movie or a Batman/Superman movie. My interest is still piqued though.

4. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    IF they made a stand alone WW movie that had no ties to any fellow JL movie then maybe they could pull it off.Trying to add her to the Justice League project is just asking for problems.

And finding a believable Wonder Woman seems next to impossible.
    A beautiful woman who can also kick ass and make it look real is a very hard combo to find.

5. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

I think Wonder Woman should be resigned to the realm of animation and nothing else. That is the only way she can be done accurately. Live-action is just asking for failure. Now, if they did a film like Tintin or Avatar and scanned everyone into a computer and got somebody who was believable vocally as Wonder Woman, I think that could be pulled off.