Just came back from the movie, and only a few problems

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Deathpool, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    Okay lemme just say this movie was awesome, I loved it. Everyone complained about how long it was but it was the quickest two and a half hours of my life. I only had a couple major problems

Of course, the Dinobots: The way they introduced the film made it feel like the Dinobots were going to be essential to the story. After the opening sequence the whole idea is just tossed away. This is even showed by Joshua, when Darcy tries to tell him about the dinosaurs he literally rips her papers and moves on to transformium. Also the dinobots were barely in it. Felt like a marketing ploy rather than actual characters

They tried way too hard to please the foreign audiences. It was just so in your face and obvious. Li Bing Bing literally did nothing of importance. I don't even know what her character does. Does she work for Joshua? She kind of comes out of nowhere. Also that whole elevator scene...no. It wasted time. Could've been spent giving Dinobots more screentime. The movie had no reason at all to be in Hong Kong, it only takes place there because KSI decided to have their one and only backup facility there. What was funny was the line "How do you say 'get the fuck out of the way' in Chinese?"

Still loved it. Especially the beginning. I was surprised at how much
    Lucas's death affected me.

2. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    The Dinobots issue could have been solved with a 30 second scene. Basically, they could have had Prime state: "The creators did this for countless milenia... until my anscestors, the Primes, rose up to stop them. They were added by the Knights of Cybertron, legendary warriors who drove the Creators back... or so the legends tell." So a shot of Grimlock in Bot mode smashing a ship... and there you go.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    So much for missing it because of family lunch plans and a cruise, huh?