Just bought this brave maximus on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by perithimus, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    neither can I.

2. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
  3. Turnip

Turnip Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow. For those prices ,if my Brave Max wasn't an anniversary present from my Fiance', I would seriously consider selling mine. I even still have the box.

4. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

As tempting as it is, I could never sell my Brave Max. I have yet to free mine from his twisty tie prison, but thats just because I have no where to put him at the moment. I love mine to much. He is (well the mold atleast), is pretty much the ultimate G1 Transformer, and I know that if I ever did sell it, I would end up regretting it later on. I just didn't know he was becoming so expensive these days.

5. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Congratulations! I just received one as well (got a great deal on eBay) and am looking for those reproduction Fort Max guns. It looks like I'm a couple of years late!

Also, why did Reprolabels have to discontinue those upgrade labels right when I was in the market?!?

6. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
  7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I'd suggest emailing them directly; they might be able to do you a set.

8. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

reprolabels didnt discontinue them, thy just dont have them on the site anymore. Email them and they can hook ya up

9. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Done.

I actually did this on Saturday, but have yet to get a response. I'm sure they'll get to it, I just hope it doesn't cost too much.

Thanks for the tips! When I received Brave Max my GF was a bit unimpressed with my purchase until I transformed him into city mode and put out the little map. She then played, along with my cat, with some Micromasters and Brave. She's a convert, definitely.

10. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome. This was actually a birthday present from my wife. She said it looks more like a city than Fort Max does.

11. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

hey mineraljane, when i got mine a little while back it was 20 dollars.

its pretty decent, has a lot of faction symbols..... you can even make it into a con

12. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    Dayum I remember when R.I.D. had just ended and I knew I would never get a Brave Max at the price it was at the time $175.00.

Then I went to a small comic convention and seen one for 300. I was like "well screw it!" and walked away... Then by the door there was this old guy selling various Tf stuff sealed in the box and he had a Brave Max for $80.00 bucks cause the box had a dent in the corner, he actually just put the sticker on it when i walked up to the table i told him "i'll take it!!!".

The funnest part is when I was on my way to the subway I had a few ppl stop me to ask where I had got it and what i paid. Alot of them thought i was shitting them untill the saw the price sticker and the 1 to south ferry I had ppl on the train asking about it. It was so funny to sit there and listen to ppl talk about how they wish they could have had the originial (Which i have) and now my Brave Max stands right next to him :D .