Just bought the entire IDW comic library via comxicology for my Ipad Air 2 for half o

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by micah1199, Jan 3, 2015.

1. micah1199

micah1199 Well-Known Member

Just bought the entire IDW transformers comic library via comxicology for my Ipad Air 2 for half off using the code CBR for new purchases. It was definitely worth it. I recommend people use this half off code. You will half to create a new account to use thr CBR code.

2. Menkhaus

Menkhaus Aerialbot

IDW Transformers comics on comixology are a mess. The ones I have bought have varied greatly in quality from embarrassingly pixelated to unnecessarily large in file size. I have found that pages were missing or in the wrong order in certain issues. The way double page spreads are handled also varies between issues. Also, a lot of the extra pages from the individual comics are missing (starting with the interviews at the end of Infiltration 0). They all seem like George Lucas special-editioned them. I prefer scans made from the actual printed issues. They more accurately preserve the look of the actual comic, and they also preserve the original printed versions of the stories. The comixology versions contain small recons and error fixes and I would prefer to not have my comics edited in the way comixology presents them.

3. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    I have the entire IDW collection digitally. I didn't have any of the issues ^ this guy does, and if the guided view gives a problem, turn it off and zoom in manually.

4. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    I have every comic myself, but I don't have them all downloaded currently. Just the comics from The Death of Optimus Prime and beyond.

5. Thelonicon

Thelonicon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Stupid code being only good for new users. I would love for another Comixology TF sale so I could pick up the UK Classics books to compliment the US ones I already have.

6. mtl79

mtl79 Well-Known Member

How much did that cost you?

7. micah1199

micah1199 Well-Known Member

You can just create a new account. I did and have two. It won't stop you from dling it to your ipad device with your other account stuff. You will just have to switch between accounts when reading comics. I owned all the Post death of Optimus Prime comics, so it cost me $150 after the coupon. It was $300 without the coupon.

8. drmick

drmick Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or you could have bought every Transformer comic ever made for $16 ;) 

Transformers Comic Collection (Transfer) for sale