junkion blacksmith matrix of leader batteries?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by trevorlucks, Jul 8, 2014.

1. trevorlucks

trevorlucks Member

Can anyone tell me what batteries to use with the jjunkion blacksmith matrix of leader
    There is no info in the v packaging and I can't find anything online

2. Rahal Stmin

Rahal Stmin Bounty Hunter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I believe they're generic button cell batteries, like the kind you'd put in a laser pointer

3. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    Why not email junkion blacksmith and ask?

4. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Or...you know, open the battery compartment, see what type they are and buy new ones? Most batteries, even button cells, have codes on them that tell you what they are.

5. trevorlucks

trevorlucks Member

There's like a dozen different sizes and I've opened up the back but there's nothing written
    On the matrix itself as far as what batteries to use.

6. MP Collector

MP Collector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll pop mine open later tonight and get you an answer on the battery question (if one doesn't materialize before then). I totally feel your pain on this one. I couldn't get anyone to tell me what batteries to purchase either. Thankfully, the retailer ended up installing them before sending the thing to me, so the problem solved itself. However, I remember the frustration of trying to prepare for this thing's arrival and not knowing if I would have batteries ready to go. It still amazes me that there was nothing on (or in) the packaging indicating what batteries it needed.

7. MP Collector

MP Collector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I finally got around to taking mine out and opening up the battery compartment. Mine came from the retailer containing three batteries:

[​IMG]

Each battery was marked "LR44":

[​IMG]

These batteries have a ton of alternatives that will fit and power your matrix. I grabbed the following info from a quick google search, but I am sure there are even more equivalents out there:

About LR44
    LR44 is an alkaline 1.5 V battery. The most common equivalent batteries are:

AG13
    L1154
    LR1154

Silver Oxide Equivalent Batteries
    LR44 can be also be replaced with a silver oxide battery. The most common silver oxide equivalents are:

SR44
    SR44SW

I hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bezuul

Bezuul Well-Known Member

I’m reviving this because I saw that someone opened theirs and shoved in LEDs and then someone else recommended removing the springs to prevent stress marks. Uh, I have no clue how to get it apart and I don’t want to remove things I shouldn’t.

Also, does anyone know where to get 1 inch autobot emblems for this? I can only find the 2” version that people kinda stick over the hole... yeah...