JUNKbot's B/S/T Thread. Offering World Class Service & GREAT Pricing

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by junkbot, Sep 26, 2018.

1. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    update for 5-13-2019 up for grabs TW TOYWORLD CONEHEADS-- REQUIEM, ASSAULT, COMBUSTOR AKA DIRGE, RAMJET AND THRUST Masterpiece mp

I provide great service, great pictures and great pricing to make it a hassle free buying experience.

I don't like PayPal fees so I only accept payments from PayPal that are designated as payments to friends and family or the buyer must cover the fees by adding 2.9% for the sale. This allows me to offer free shipping!! Thank you for understanding.

I am selling ALL of my MP Masterpiece Official Takara Seekers. I purchased MP-11T Thundercacker and MP-11SW Skywarp brand spanking new from a reputable ebayer who never opened them. I just got them this past summer and I have decided to downsize my seeker collection. I have had them on my shelf out of the sun and have never transformed them. I just don't need them so my loss is your gain since I paid quite a bit for them. The boxes are in nice shape, but will show some signs of wear. There is a very tiny piece of color that was torn off the front of the Thundercracker box. Pretty minor. I bought MP-11 Takara Starscream second hand on ebay as well and he is in excellent adult owned condition. All of my items come from a smoke free home.

TOYWORLD CONEHEADS-- REQUIEM, ASSAULT, COMBUSTOR AKA DIRGE, RAMJET AND THRUST
    I have all 3 Toyworld TW Coneheads up for grabs. Requiem, Assault and Combustor are 100% complete. I bought them from a trusted seller on ebay and they come from a smoke free home. They come with their instruction sheets, hero cards and screw covers and small plastic accessory. These bad boys are awesome!!! They are in adult owned condition and have been displayed on my bookshelf out of direct sunlight. I really hate to part with them, but I have to make some room and so these need a home with someone who is an absolute Conhead fan!! I am selling all 3 as a set for $210 OBO or you can buy them individually for $80 a piece. Either way it'a FREE shipping to US residents only!

Please look at all the photos closely. Please note that Combustor has some minor paint flaws from the factory. After I displayed him I totally forgot about them and I thought of them as "battle damage". DON'T PASS THESE GUYS UP!!! On ebay they are pretty expensive and so this is a steal!!

_DSC9150.jpg

_DSC9149.jpg _DSC9151.jpg _DSC9152.jpg _DSC9153.jpg _DSC9154.jpg _DSC9157.jpg _DSC9158.jpg _DSC9159.jpg _DSC9160.jpg _DSC9161.jpg _DSC9163.jpg _DSC9164.jpg _DSC9165.jpg _DSC9166.jpg fullsizeoutput_241.jpeg

Fans Toys FT-08X Grinder Chrome head G1 style that is SEALED! $40 OBO shipped to US buyers. You cannot find this at retailers anymore.
    fullsizeoutput_241.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2019 at 8:37 AM
  2. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    BUMP FLASH SALE AND PRICE REDUCED CONSTRUCTOR

3. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    More price reductions today.... I have edited the listing again. Note for someone looking for Allocater. I actually have the alternate head and swapped in and placed it with the Constructor auction. If you want the toon head included or the alternate included then it's another $10 bucks. I need at least one head for the full constructor sell. So let me know and we can deal. Same goes for someone looking at Constructor. If you just want one head and I will knock of $10 and just place the head on my allocates auction. First come first serve basis on this request.

4. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Would you trade that mp-20 for something on my for sale thread??

5. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    i am looking to sell him. It's a good deal considering what he goes for on ebay.

6. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Ok, I'm interested. Let me see if I can sell somethings..

7. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yea man sounds awesome. If you need more pics of Wheeljack let me know. He came from an adult collector and I am the second owner. The only reason I am selling him is because I already have one and I bought him just for his Dr Wu accessories. So now he needs a home. Thanks!

8. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Bump and Wheeljack IS STILL available. I will be posting more items for sale tonight including a grinder chrome head and some parts for green constructor! So check back later this evening!! :eek: :D :music :buttrock :bowdown: 

• Like Like x 1
  9. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Bump. My apologies as I didn't get a chance to post more items. It was a long day at work. I will have some pictures up tonight probably much later in the evening after 11 pm CST.

10. treachulus

treachulus Well-Known Member

PM sent

11. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Bump for a saturday morning.

12. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Sunday fun day bump! I will be posting my Green Constructor with the toon accurate head and torso fillers up for grabs this week as well. FYI

13. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Monday fun day for those who are off. Btw. I’ll be lifting a green constructor soon. Just waiting on one more piece of info from TCP on whether or not they will have burden”s heels. Then I’ll post it this week.

14. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Tuesday bump!

15. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Bumpity Wednesday!

16. junkbot