JUNKbot's B/S/T Thread. Offering World Class Service & GREAT Pricing

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by junkbot, Sep 26, 2018.

1. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I offer world class first rate service to all of those who purchase from me. Just read my feedback and buy with confidence. I have been selling for years on ebay and I sell on here and on FB as well. So if you see something you like just know that I believe in full and upfront disclosure so you know exactly what you are buying! Cheers my fellow insane and (cough..cough) mostly older collectors just like me! LOFL!!!

Updated May 31, 2023

FS 100% Authentic Takara MP-13 Soundwave, MP-27 Ironhide, MP-12 Sideswipe, MP-30 Ratchet LOT $269 SHIPPED or will split them up and price them as listed below.

Soundwave $75 shipped
    Ironhide $67 shipped
    Ratchet $67 Shipped
    Sideswipe $60 shipped

OBO .

OEM HANDS ARE NOT INCLUDED.

ALL ARE 100% AUTHENTIC TAKARA. Selling all together. The biggest issue is I LOST ALL OF THE ORIGINAL HANDS. Damn! It happens. The other issue is Soundwave is missing a small tab on the rear of his shoulder. It does not affect his transformation and it is not even noticeable if displayed facing front. Pretty minor IMHO. They have all of their accessories. Soundwave comes with the KFC hands, but there are some fingers missing. The KFC hands are Meh...ok. Laserbeak's wing part snapped while carefully transforming him. The plastic is old, but other than that he is in great shape. And the tiny Megatron gun has one side of the small tab broken off that holds up the scope. I kept that stored in a ziploc and I presume it got squished and broke the tiny delicate tab. I am very careful with my stuff, but things happen. Might be an easy fix with some ingenuity.
    Asking $299 shipped for all 4 together to a US buyer only.
    Hell, I don't even know what they are worth minus their OEM hands. Just throwing that number out there and giving it a whirl! [​IMG] Paypal only. No e-check thru PayPal. No holds. Please note I don't pass up an opportunity to sell. If you message me and take forever to reply it and someone else messages me in the meantime and is ready to pay they get it. First come first serve. Thank you.
    3.JPG 2.JPG 4.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG 19.JPG 98.JPG

SOLD
    New item for sale on April 23, 2023.

Haslab Unicron MINT never transformed!

Dead MINT! So here is the story on this big beast. Spent 99% of his life in the box. I opened it once and marveled at the size and the maw and just could not figure out where it would fit in my collection in planet mode and never even attempted to put him in bot mode. That's it. He is ABSOLUTELY DEAD MINT!!
    The box has some tears and there are some very minor waves on one of the corners of the base. It got a little wet on one corner. Minor for sure. I immediately turned it upside down to dry. Head is still SEALED!! This is a for a Die-hard Unicron lover!! $1675 shipped to a US buyer only. WIll ship in the original BBTS container. Paypal and no payments with an e-check thru paypal. I do not hold or reserve items. Must be an immediate transfer from bank funds thru paypal. References available. Been selling for many years and my reputation on here is flawless. Cheers my fellow collectors!!

View attachment 29916525 View attachment 29916526 View attachment 29916527 5.JPG View attachment 29916529 View attachment 29916530 View attachment 29916531 View attachment 29916532 View attachment 29916533 View attachment 29916534 View attachment 29916535 View attachment 29916536 View attachment 29916537 View attachment 29916538 View attachment 29916539 View attachment 29916540

SOLD
    FS Arcee Mp-51 Arcee with Collector Pin MINT!!

Dead MINT! Transformed to bot mode for display and then to car mode for sale. That's it. Gently displayed in a smoke free environment out of direct sun. $149 shipped to a US buyer only. Paypal and no payments with an e-check thru paypal. I do not hold or reserve items. Must be an immediate transfer from bank funds thru paypal. References available. Been selling for many years and my reputation on here is flawless. Cheers my fellow collectors!!
    1.JPG View attachment 29916558 View attachment 29916559 View attachment 29916560 View attachment 29916561 View attachment 29916562 View attachment 29916563

EVERYTHING BELOW THIS HAS BEEN SOLD

BRUTICON ZAO7 METALLIC BRAND NEW!!

First and foremost, I am NOT splitting this set up. I wanted to let people know since I have received multiple questions about this.
    I bought Bruticon when it first came out and I was going to assemble him into combined mode, but as anything else life and work kept me busy and so I placed him on a shelf and decided to save it for later. Well, then Bruticon with the metal chest plate was released so I snagged that one recently and so this needs a new owner. I sold an older Bruticon brand new to a fella in Canada and he will be happy to proved feedback as a reference. The box is not in the best of shape, but meh a small price to pay. No issues as he was never used and the instructions have been in the plastic in my closet ever since. Asking $395 WITH FREE SHIPPING to a buyer in the continental US. Canadian buyers if interested can PM, but shipping is extra just because. Sorry. Thank you!. Cheers!! You can also chat with me on FB messenger as well. My name is David Sne on there. That is easier than using messages on here and it will help in securing a sale faster for you since I post on here and in FB forums as well. FYI.
    View attachment 29576529

View attachment 29576510 View attachment 29576511 View attachment 29576512 View attachment 29576513 View attachment 29576514 View attachment 29576515 View attachment 29576516 View attachment 29576517 View attachment 29576518 View attachment 29576519

I have some spare heads for Grassor and one for Guttur if anyone needs them. I am selling all of them for $44 shipped. The metallic head has chipping and the light up function was removed. I damaged it trying to fix the wiring. Very poor design and honestly that feature is useless because the light is very dim. Pretty much a non-factor. Not sure if the other light up features work in the other heads since I never placed a battery in them. FYI.

1. SOLD IN ONE DAY!! Selling all of my Igear Sharkticons Shark Team. I will miss them, but they don't go with my collection and I need to downsize. !00% Complete! Army building time!! I bought 3 set brand new and transformed two of them like two times and that was it. Basically Like new and DEAD MINT. The other set I bought used from an adult collector and they are super nice. Sorry, I mixed them up, but they are all in adult displayed condition. SWEET! Continental US buyers. I am selling them in a minimum of 2 lots. So buy 6 for $136 shipped or buy all for $272 shipped. Better than Ebay prices and avoid paying their goofy tax!! Please note I only have 3 sets of instructions.
    [

1. SOLD KFC Blaster. Dead MINT. Never transformed. Unfortunately, he is missing the cassette holder. I did place a small amount of glue on the border of his neck base so that his neck base would stay in place. It is a definite improvement from when I first got him. See picture of where I circled the neck plate. You will see the glue on the edge line added for better grip. Now his neck is tight. Asking $85 plus shipping.
    2. SOLD KFC Red Shiny Metallic DEAD MINT. Never transformed. Unfortunately, also missing cassette holder. Asking $98 plus shipping.
    3. SOLD!! Maketoys Downbeat. DEAD MINT. Transformed from car to bot the first time and then left in bot mode since then. WOW!! 100% Complete. Asking $150
    4. SOLD!! FT Sovereign. DEAD MINT! Never transformed! Don't care for gun mode. LOL! 100% Complete and I never put the matrix around his neck. That will scratch the paint! Asking $265

SOLD!!
    Selling off FT-20G box with the styrofoam insert for $125 shipped OBO to a continental US buyer. Nice box!!! Non smoker. Thanks!

SOLD
    ZETA ZA-06 BRUTICON NEVER USED!! MINT!!

He is 100% complete. I never used him. I removed him from the box and kept all of them on a shelf in my closet. I bought the metallic version so I never had a need for this one and just put off selling him. He is MINT and all of the accessories are still sealed. The instruction booklet is in new condition and has been kept in the protective plastic sleeve in the closet as well. Non-smoking home of course. I am asking $350 plus shipping to a Continental US address. I don't have the original box anymore. He will be shipped nice and tight and ready for use.

SOLD

FansToys Dibots Dinobot Soar!! $179 shipped to US buyers only!
    He is a thing of beauty!! This is the first release and I have had him stored on my bookshelf for the past few years. I think I transformed him once into bird mode and from then on I left him in bot mode. The wings are nice and tight. I never installed the alternate wings. I briefly had the smoke beak on, but preferred to have it off so I just stored it in a bag. He sparkles!!! He comes with the alternate head already installed and I never used the replacement metal hinges because I never manhandled the plastic ones which I heard have broken. Mine are still intact.
    The only dumb thing I did was to scrap the handle of the sword in order for it to fit in his grip better. If I could turn back the clock I would never have done that. Stupid. So I bought the reissue for a perfect sword and I am selling my first issue complete. No box. And yes he has his instructions.
    SOLD

SOLD!!
    Gigapower Guttur. $169 SHIPPED to US buyers only.
    This is the first release. He has been gently displayed out of direct sunlight and in a smoke free home. He comes with the VHTF flame accessory. I recently bought the reissue for the upgraded head for my metallic version. I am selling this one with the "Elvis Face" since I don't need it. He also comes with the first version head. I will be posting a few more pics later. The box is the reissue box and it has a slight crease on one of the ends. More pics later. Still nice. This version's eyes were not painted in dino mode, but he has the stickers. I think that is what they are for. SOLD!!

SOLD!!! STARSCREAM MP-52 MISB $240 shipped
    Selling my MP-52 Starscream MISB. I got it recently and I have opted to sell it off for another bot. This is for the die-hard Takara buyer who likes nice boxes! It will come nicely packed and my preference is US buyers. If you are from Canada I might make an exception as long as you are willing to pay for priority so it does not get lost. FYI. Buyer pays shipping in US.
    [

SOLD!!!!
    Fans Toys Maverick!!!....... SEALED!!!! Box is AWESOME!! If you display your boxes then this one is for you!! Need I say more?? $300 PLUS SHIPPING. Buyer pays shipping SOLD!!!!

SOLD!! Fans Toys Goose....... I opened him and decided against displaying him so I have kept him stored all this time and he still has the paper wrapping on the wings. He is DEAD MINT UNUSED and the box is almost perfect except for a minor corner ding. $169 PLUS SHIPPING. Buyer pays shipping. SOLD!!

[

SOLD!! Fans Toys Koot....... I opened him and decided against displaying him so I have kept him stored all this time. He is DEAD MINT AND NEVER TRANSFORMED and he still has the protective plastic wrap on the inside. The box is super nice! $159 PLUS SHIPPING. Buyer pays shipping. SOLD!!

SOLD!! Fans Toys Magnum....... I opened him and decided against displaying him so I have kept him stored all this time and he still has the protective plastic wrap. Box is excellent!! He is DEAD MINT UNUSED. $149 PLUS SHIPPING. Buyer pays shipping. SOLD!!

SOLD!!!Fans Toys Hunk....... SEALED!!!! Box is excellent!! Need I say more?? $139 SHIPPED. SOLD!!!

SOLD!! Fans Toys Iceman....... SEALED!!!! Box is excellent!! Need I say more?? $179 PLUS SHIPPING. Buyer pays shipping. .SOLD!!

SOLD!! Fans Toys Smokey....... SEALED!!!! Box is almost perfect. There is one VERY TINY TINY corner imperfection. I mean, it's at the bottom and it's super duper small that I am really being picky. Other than that, this box is a beauty!! ! Need I say more?? $157 PLUS SHIPPING. Buyer pays shipping. SOLD!!

SOLD!!! Selling two FansToys Thomas Astrotrain bots that are still sealed. Here is the first one. I will sell the other one once this one is sold.
    I did take off the plastic shipping bag that covers the box to show you the condition of it. HE HAS NOT BEEN OPENED. SOLD!!

SOLD!! $299 plus shipping. Paypal fee already included. Continental US buyers only. No international shipping.SOLD!! 6/26/2021

UPDATE 6/26/2021. The one Thomas I had on here for $299 actually sold on ebay for $348 and the second sealed Thomas I had has been sold to a forum member for $315 shipped. So those are the only two I had.
    FYI....

It is pretty darn nice, with the exception of the very small dent on the back. Other than that it is definitely still display quality. And best of all you will be the first one to open him. I bought 3 of him last year during my "covid insanity purchase days" because I thought I might use all 3 for different modes, but I figured that I was just being lazy. I need to transform him to appreciate him. So two need a new home. I am selling the other one once I sell this one. I will ship him promptly so you can enjoy him!!

SOLD Constructor X TW C07X. Still sealed! A lot of interest in this one. PM me if interested. Final
    price will depend on the shipping cost. If interested PM me your address and I can get you a total with shipping. Cont US buyers only and I pay the PayPal fee. I don't accept e-checks thru PayPal.SOLD

SOLD!! I am selling my Toyworld TW TW-C07G TWC07G Constructor. I never even transformed him so he is DEAD MINT unused I am asking $674 plus shipping and I will be paying the PayPal fee. Best option if you don't want to wait an eternity for yours from overseas. US buyers only.
    SOLD Igear PPO3L Lightning---$44 plus shipping to US
    buyer
    SOLD***
    Meteor. $199 shipped. In awesome shape.
    **SOLD!!**Skycrow. $100 shipped!. Skycrow is being sold AS IS.SOLD**

**SOLD!!Lightning. In awesome shape!! $269 shipped. SOLD**

SOLD Mightron. $45 shipped
    SOLD!! First and foremost, Spotter. $250 Shipped.
    SOLD!! Grassor Weathered
    SOLD!!! As promised!!! Graviter Metallic forsale!!! MIB NEVER USED $289 SHIPPED TO Continental US buyers only.

SOLD..Also selling my Takara MP29 Shockwave Destron Laserwave This is not a KO!
    SOLD FOR $480 SHIPPED AND NO FEES
    Selling off my Metallic Constructor. TW-C07P.
    US buyers only in the connental US

SOLD FOR $400 SHIPPED AND NO FEES
    Also selling my Dark purple Constructor TW-C07.

Attached Files:

• 18.JPG
      18.JPG
      File size:
      356.1 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    BUMP FLASH SALE AND PRICE REDUCED CONSTRUCTOR

3. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    More price reductions today.... I have edited the listing again. Note for someone looking for Allocater. I actually have the alternate head and swapped in and placed it with the Constructor auction. If you want the toon head included or the alternate included then it's another $10 bucks. I need at least one head for the full constructor sell. So let me know and we can deal. Same goes for someone looking at Constructor. If you just want one head and I will knock of $10 and just place the head on my allocates auction. First come first serve basis on this request.

4. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Would you trade that mp-20 for something on my for sale thread??

5. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    i am looking to sell him. It's a good deal considering what he goes for on ebay.

6. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Ok, I'm interested. Let me see if I can sell somethings..

7. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yea man sounds awesome. If you need more pics of Wheeljack let me know. He came from an adult collector and I am the second owner. The only reason I am selling him is because I already have one and I bought him just for his Dr Wu accessories. So now he needs a home. Thanks!

8. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Bump and Wheeljack IS STILL available. I will be posting more items for sale tonight including a grinder chrome head and some parts for green constructor! So check back later this evening!! :eek: :D :music :buttrock :bowdown: 

• Like Like x 1
  9. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Bump. My apologies as I didn't get a chance to post more items. It was a long day at work. I will have some pictures up tonight probably much later in the evening after 11 pm CST.

10. treachulus

treachulus Well-Known Member

PM sent

11. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Bump for a saturday morning.

12. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Sunday fun day bump! I will be posting my Green Constructor with the toon accurate head and torso fillers up for grabs this week as well. FYI

13. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Monday fun day for those who are off. Btw. I’ll be lifting a green constructor soon. Just waiting on one more piece of info from TCP on whether or not they will have burden”s heels. Then I’ll post it this week.

14. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Tuesday bump!

15. junkbot

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Bumpity Wednesday!

16. junkbot