Junk Pit

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Aaron, Jan 18, 2004.

1. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    Is there a thread I should go to for buying or selling figure accessories, like guns/swords etc, or can that be done here? Anyone know?

The spiky hubcaps/weapon things that sit on his back in bot mode lol? I have a ksi sentry (should just be black, the same as Stinger right?) coming in the mail and I most likely won't be using those pieces so if you still need them send me a pm and maybe we can work something out once the figure gets here

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hotconvoy

Hotconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think this would ve a fine place or you can make a thread for your sales and just add whatever you have there!
    Items For Sale or Trade

3. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone have a Powermaster Prime Head floating around?

4. TheBeastman

TheBeastman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone have Energon Inferno's gun?

5. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN Well-Known Member

Looking for cheap broken Masterpiece (KO) MP-16 (prowl), MP-17 (bluestreak) or MP-18 (smokescreen) for repair parts. In particular I'm after the left fore-arm and hip ball-joint that connects to the thigh both in black.

reduced-galery_image_6267_10182.jpg

6. OVR_RUN

OVR_RUN Jazz Meister

News Credits:
    i have a set of the Generations Arcee clear weapons if anyone is looking for as well as a couple sets of classic seeker nullrays

7. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    anyone got the head from master made titan? the original light up SD head, not the addon head. if you're not using the old head, just lmk!

8. JackKnife

JackKnife Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the gun for a G1 Jetfire (original 1984 or macross gunpod equivallent)?

9. jeffmcgee

jeffmcgee To Unicron or Bust!

Anyone have either of FT-28 Hydra's arms they can sell? Specifically looking for the pieces that connect the arm and shoulder ratchets.

10. Grimrem

Grimrem Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Looking for FT-31a Road King driver side door or just the mirror.
    PM me.

11. Dmharper80

Dmharper80 Squeegee

Does anyone have the weapons for potp blot and Cuthroat? And the bird head for Cuthroat?

I did a trade, they were missing and haven't heard back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. LaserG2

LaserG2 Well-Known Member

WANTED Beast Wars Trex Megatron head

13. TheBeastman

TheBeastman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    upload_2020-6-8_17-22-35.png
    Looking for this chest plate.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Broken and used figures that can be sold either completely for parts, or only as the required parts. Please note that I will only be disassembling parts that are attached via ball joints, mushroom joints or screws. No metal pin removal! You'll have to do that yourself.

Prices are decided on an individual basis.

• G1 Mini-Vehicle Windcharger (2007 Basic Fun keychain reissue version). Missing the black eyes/visor piece, otherwise intact and complete.
    • Cybertron Scout Class Clocker. One of the pieces used to attach the hood/upper torso/robot back section to the long hinge is broken. Some loose joints, pegs of exhausts/weapon pieces fit very loosely inside hands and sides of car mode. Otherwise intact and complete. Rear section/weapon and Cyber Key are available.
    • Universe (2008) Legends Class Warpath. Tank barrel inside the chest is severely bent and warped. Otherwise intact and complete.
    • Revenge of the Fallen Scout Class Dune Runner. Waist swivel joint is broken. Left leg has the black thigh piece broken off at the knee. Left foot has the front bumper piece loose and not align properly in vehicle mode. Currently in a state of major disassembly, but (supposedly) otherwise complete.
    • Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Battlefield Bumblebee (from the 2-pack with Infiltration Soundwave). Missing his head. Sticker residue on the car roof. Otherwise intact and complete.
    • Hunt for the Decepticons Scout Class Breacher. Right arm has the blue vehicle mode panel broken off. Otherwise intact and complete. Weapon is available.
    • Generations GDO Legends/Legion Class Bluestreak. Left knee joint is broken, otherwise intact and complete. Weapon is available.
    • Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Commander Class Optimus Prime (general retail release). Jetpack has one of the wings bent and warped. Slightly loose joints. Otherwise intact and complete. Weapons are available.
    • Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Commander Class Ironhide (general retail release). The cannon that features the articulated 3mm clip has its long 3mm peg slightly bent, including stress marks. Otherwise intact and complete. The second cannon is fine.
    • Dark of the Moon Target exclusive Cyberverse Legion Class Leadfoot (from the two-pack with Ironhide). Left shoulder hinge is broken off inside the torso, otherwise intact and complete. Weapon is available.
    • Dark of the Moon Target exclusive Cyberverse Commander Class Ironhide (from the two-pack with Leadfoot). Chest halves don't align properly in vehicle mode, otherwise intact and complete. Weapons are available.
    • Transformers: Prime Cyberverse Legion Class Bumblebee. Left arm has a small piece of plastic underneath the hand boken off, otherwise intact. Missing his weapon.
    • Transformers: Prime Cyberverse Legion Class Autobot Ratchet. Intact, but missing his blade weapon.
    • Transformers: Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream. A small piece is broken off from the exhaust hole. Tailfin is slightly warped. Otherwise intact and complete. Weapons are available.
    • Transformers: Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Ironhide. One of the weapons has a broken rear peg. Otherwise intact and complete. Second weapon is fine.
    • Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class Prowl. Right hand has the thumb broken off and glued back on. Slightly loose shoulder joints. Othwerwise intact, but missing his hammer weapon.
    • Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Class Hun-Gurrr (general retail release). Both hands have the joints for attaching the beast mode feet slightly filed down to fix a manufacturing flaw for the first production run. Otherwise intact and complete, but missing the weapon.
    • Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Twinstrike. A small section on the left leg (on the shaft for the joint used for attaching the beast mode hip panel) is broken off. Otherwise intact and complete. Hammer weapon is available.
    • Thrilling 30 Deluxe Class Trailcutter (two of them). One has the left side window broken off and glued back on, the other one has the left front wheel broken off. Or more specifically, has one of the hoops on the torso/car mode front section used for the metal pin that attaches the wheel/shoulder section broken off. Both are currently in a state of disasembly, but are (supposedly) otherwise complete. Weapons are available.
    • Thrilling 30 Deluxe Class Waspinator. Left wing is broken off at the ball joint. Otherwise intact and complete. Weapon is available.
    • Transformers (2014) "Classic" Legion Class Strafe (Beast Hunters Windrazor redeco). Left leg has the heel broken off and glued back on. Otherwise intact and complete.
    • Combiner Wars Legends Class Powerglide. A very small section on the left wing (in the gap for the robot hips) is shaved off. Slightly loose joints. Otherwise intact and complete.
    • Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove. Slightly loose joints. Otherwise intact and complete.
    • Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Shockwave. Slightly loose joints. Otherwise intact and complete.
    • Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Skydive. Plane mode front section has the shaft for the screw used to keep both halves together broken off. Right leg has the gray knee joint (the piece that attaches to the black hinge inside the lower leg) broken off. Loose arm joints. Otherwise intact, but missing both the weapon and the HFG accessory.
    • Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip. Paint scratches behind the left shoulder (on the torso section). Missing his blade weapon. Otherweise intact. Combiner HFG accessory is available.
    • Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle. Front "window"/hood piece is slightly bent. Otherwise intact and complete. Weapon and combiner HFG accessory are available.
    • Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Vortex. I don't even recall what's wrong with this one. Intact and complete. Weapon and combiner HFG accessory are available.
    • Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt. The long gun barrel is slightly bent. Otherwise intactand complete. Shield/weapon part is fine.
    • Titans Return Deluxe Class Chromedome. One of the side pegs of the larger weapon is partially broken and stuck inside his shoulder. Peg for connecting the roof pieces is broken on his left leg. Loose left elbow joint. Otherwise complete and intact. The smaller weapon and Titan Master Stylor are available.
    • Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz. Intact and complete, but with that infamous inscription on the doors. Weapon and Prime Armor/combiner hand are available.
    • War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Starscream. Left wing (right wing in robot mode) is severely bent and warped. One of the weapons is also severely bent and warped. Currently in a state of major diassembly, but (supposedly) otherwise complete. The second weapon is fine.
    • Studio Series Deluxe Class WWII Autobot Hot Rod. Roof/robot mode back panel bent and warped, several other parts of the vehicle mode shell/backpack kibble are also bent and warped. Otherwise intact and complete. Weapon is available.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  15. Megawillbot

Megawillbot Well-Known Nuisance

Anyone got Zeus Toys Shockwave? Can be broken as you want, all I need is one of the legs to be intact

16. Dorsk812

Dorsk812 Active Member

I need the wheel gun to 2005 leader megatron or galvatron. He took a dive off a shelf and landed right on the thing.

17. Raze134

Raze134 Well-Known Member

Are you still looking for the Ironhide missile?

18. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    I actually was able to get one, but thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Highbrow98

Highbrow98 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've recently acquired a used copy of the TFC Hercules set and unfortunately it appears that my Exgraver has two left hip parts. Does anyone happen to be in the opposite situation? I would gladly swap one with somebody.

Attached Files:

20. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    I have a couple of Zeta Aerialbot heads I can let go of. I just acquired a cartoon accurate head for Airstrike/Air Raid, so I'm willing to part with the stock head if anyone needs a replacement since to me, it looks more like Strafe of the Technobots. Also have a cartoon accurate head for Flyfire/Fire Flight. I don't have this figure, so the head does me no good.