JRC Design Upgrade Kits

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by wheeljackfan16, Oct 10, 2020.

1. wheeljackfan16

wheeljackfan16 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Oh, I have some new stuff on the site! Not sure if I'll be putting these on eBay or not, but this is the next @Robots78 kit I'm producing, it's new tires for the Earthrise Datsuns!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Those are gorgeous. @Robots78, you've outdone yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Will your earth rise sideswipe fenders adapters work with nonnefs spoilers? His is black and I’m not a fan of that but I love the quality of the pieces and have the red spoilers already , would be ni e to have your present adapters with his spoliers

4. wheeljackfan16

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Unfortunately, no. My spoilers actually aren't meant to be removed from their base, they snap on to their base, and that's kind of it, you can't take them off without snapping the peg, since it's flared.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if you ever make an adapter that works with nonnefs spoilers i would buy that in an instant

but until then............ i just got your mirage shoulder cannon adapter things. ordered 4 sets for the kids and i am very impressed with the quality, so impressed i put in an order for two sets of spoilers for red alert and 2 sets of sideswipe spoliers with some tires and a slag kit.

seriously good quality i had to tilt the mirage pieces in the light just at the right angle to see any hints of 3d printing , ..

also i would love those smokescreen tires in silver, i ordered prowl and bluestreak tires but not smokescreens because of it not matching the cartoon silver colors. i love the design on those though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Hey again. Happy to see you're planning blades for the upcoming Arcee.

Love my most recent order - Mirage really needed that cannon adapter, and the port shifter is great for Earthrise Megatron. I just realized they're also helpful for letting Earthrise Prime more easily carry the Star Saber in vehicle mode.

I know you have a backlog, so feel free to ignore....

A four-way AIR Lock adapter would be helpful. I was redoing my little Autobot base and boy, right angles are a challenge. I love the existing adapters you've sold and plan to pick up more.

Also, a ghost trap for Ectotron?

7. Lockdown91

Lockdown91 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just wondering if there will be any plans for a version of the Kingdom Galvatron gap fillers for Gen Selects Galvatron?

Also would you consider any blasters for the Titans Return Autobots, i.e Chromedome etc. Not many options for those that are readily available, and with the recent retro repaints there may be some interest?

8. wheeljackfan16

Ebay:
    Twitter:
  9. wheeljackfan16

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I'm basically just waiting to get him in-hand so I can see ow much lighter of a purple I'll need. I want to go back and do a lot of stuff for Titans Return figures, really just haven't had time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now, we're talkin'. Do you think you'd ever be able to tackle SS86 Jazz's roof? Make a full replacement? I know we'd have to pop out pins, but the translucent plastic is usually one or two transformations away from failure anyway. We could paint the windows or use stickers, ourselves.

Also, I don't know if you got back to me or not, so I'll ask again: Is it possible to have you print the Robots78 Devastator adapters for us rather than just sell the files to print ourselves? I don't have a printer, but I wouldn't mind having a set of those, just in case.