Minor/Repaint: jetfire autorooper

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by prime.5, Mar 10, 2007.

1. prime.5

prime.5 Member

Thinkin of kitbashin an autorooper into alt jetfire. Will begin once my 2nd one arives. In the meantime can someone show me a comparison shot of clasics jetfire next to autorooper or next to jazz. My clasics jetfire is comin soon and if he fits in with the alts I may not need to kb one.

2. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    fits in how? alts are realistic model-car looking figs, and he's.... not. by any stretch.

However, your idea is a REALLY good one, i think you should do it. Classics Jetfire does not fit in with the alts at all, and the autorooper would make a great Alt Jetfire.

3. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    fits in how? alts are realistic model-car looking figs, and he's.... not. by any stretch.

However, your idea is a REALLY good one, i think you should do it. Classics Jetfire does not fit in with the alts at all, and the autorooper would make a great Alt Jetfire.

4. prime.5

prime.5 Member

Well I use classics bumblebee with my alts as well as energon arcee and lugnuts etc so wondered if jetfire would fit in as far as size went. I guess I will begin my kitbash then

5. prime.5

prime.5 Member

Well I use classics bumblebee with my alts as well as energon arcee and lugnuts etc so wondered if jetfire would fit in as far as size went. I guess I will begin my kitbash then

6. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

I don't see why you use Classics Bumblebee with the Alts (too small) but I agree on E Arcee and C Lugnutz (and recolor) . I also have E Galvatron and the recolor of E Shockwave (since we already have a Shockwave but the satelite mode fit in well). I think E Galvatron could be altered to have the jet cockpit replaced with G1 Galvatrons gun barrel and maybe make the wings into a gun handle. But until I do this, he works fine as a jet.

Its your collection so put which ever ones you want with them.

Good luck on your kitbash.

7. manyoufactsure

I don't see why you use Classics Bumblebee with the Alts (too small) but I agree on E Arcee and C Lugnutz (and recolor) . I also have E Galvatron and the recolor of E Shockwave (since we already have a Shockwave but the satelite mode fit in well). I think E Galvatron could be altered to have the jet cockpit replaced with G1 Galvatrons gun barrel and maybe make the wings into a gun handle. But until I do this, he works fine as a jet.

Its your collection so put which ever ones you want with them.

Good luck on your kitbash.

8. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

I use Classics BB and CJ with my Alt/BT/Kiss/MP collection because in robot mode they are about the same scale with each other that they were on the show. I'm pretty sure others here do the same.

9. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

I use Classics BB and CJ with my Alt/BT/Kiss/MP collection because in robot mode they are about the same scale with each other that they were on the show. I'm pretty sure others here do the same.

10. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Good luck, and you better keep us posted with tons of pics!

11. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Good luck, and you better keep us posted with tons of pics!

12. prime.5

prime.5 Member

I have my classics bee standing next 2 alt prime and I think size is same as cartoon. I made lugnuts and repaint as eject and rewind to go with broadblast. Almost finished a trailer for him to cart them around in. Still new at this so will post pic soon

13. prime.5

prime.5 Member

I have my classics bee standing next 2 alt prime and I think size is same as cartoon. I made lugnuts and repaint as eject and rewind to go with broadblast. Almost finished a trailer for him to cart them around in. Still new at this so will post pic soon

14. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    I agree with using Bumblebee and Cliffjumper in the Alts. It's no different than the G1 Figures when it comes to scale in their alts modes.

Not that it means much but I like to think Bumblebee got turned into something more like an expensive toy like a powerwheels or something.

Back on topic, Jetfire as an alt would be an ambitious project but I don't that he'd fit any better than Starscream or any other jet as a car.

15. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    I agree with using Bumblebee and Cliffjumper in the Alts. It's no different than the G1 Figures when it comes to scale in their alts modes.

Not that it means much but I like to think Bumblebee got turned into something more like an expensive toy like a powerwheels or something.

Back on topic, Jetfire as an alt would be an ambitious project but I don't that he'd fit any better than Starscream or any other jet as a car.

16. prime.5

prime.5 Member

Well I imagin he would have needed to downgrade to a car to keep out of radar anyway unless the transformers have a way to block it. Anyway that reminds me of a fanfic I wrote about superion where silverbolt took a car form after his fear of flying resulted in slingshot being killed by cyclonus. Skyfire took the lead from silverbolt and slingshot was replaced by powerglide. Also is skyfire actually jetfire or are they considered 2 different bots?

17. prime.5

prime.5 Member

Well I imagin he would have needed to downgrade to a car to keep out of radar anyway unless the transformers have a way to block it. Anyway that reminds me of a fanfic I wrote about superion where silverbolt took a car form after his fear of flying resulted in slingshot being killed by cyclonus. Skyfire took the lead from silverbolt and slingshot was replaced by powerglide. Also is skyfire actually jetfire or are they considered 2 different bots?

18. manyoufactsure

I go with the alt mode scale. The size of the bot can be different, at least with my toys.

19. manyoufactsure

I go with the alt mode scale. The size of the bot can be different, at least with my toys.

20. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

I do this too! In fact, I kinda want to hit up Reprolables for custom "Classics Bumblebee Power Wheels" stickers.