Jaxibear

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by nortran11, Jul 3, 2021.

1. nortran11

nortran11 Active Member

Instagram:
    This trade didn't occur hear on the forum and I am not even sure if he is on TFW. But if anyone knows Jax Perrin(goes by Jaxibear on Instagram), avoid trading with him. He backed out of a trade after he had taken my piece saying that he was upset that it did not include the instruction sheet (Sorry, didn't realize instruction sheets were mandatory for open loose figures). This was not discussed when he took my part of the trade, only came up about a week later when he told me he was backing out. He said he would return my figure to my shop "In a few days". We are going on two weeks and I still do not have my figure returned. This is not a shipping issue as he literally lives 10 minutes from my place of business, which is were he took my part of the trade after I helped him build his Flame Toys Prime and hooked him up with about 30 bucks worth of free tools as a friend. With friends like these, huh?

Avoid deals with Jaxibear like the plague, he will screw you in the end.

2. nortran11

nortran11 Active Member

Instagram:
    I am pleased to report my figure was finally returned. Sadly it required being called out on multiple social media platforms and I was told by an employee that the "guy that dropped it off looked rather irritated" when he did drop it off.