Jason Statham Denies Transformers Rumors

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TheTFReview, Oct 18, 2011.

1. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    ^Just like his [email protected]$$ on-screen characters. :lol  :D 
    He's leading on to more than he knows.

2. MNsor

MNsor Well-Known Member

With a straight "NO" he could have avoided the dangers of political answers such as backing Bay's opinion that "This last one just made a billion dollars around the world, SO PEOPLE LIKE THESE FILMS". Ending with the most logical conclusion that "He's a talented man."
    I may be wrong, but I think people are much more attached to the Transformers multivers and ILM's take on Transformers than they like Bay's film as a whole cinematic work.
    Sorry but I've just re-watched TF3 on DVD (just to see the robots) and all I can think is...PLEASE NO MORE MICHAEL BAY IN THE TRANSFORMERS FRANCHISE!

3. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Haha,so everyone is boycotting Bay to be the producer for TF4,kick him out and get a replacement.

4. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    That my good Sir is heresy! Bay-lovers will not stand for such folly! Open your eyes and bask in the explosions and half-wittedness. No more talk of character development. Such words are foreign and therefore wicked in nature!

#team sarcasm#

5. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

Hey, maybe He could play an older Spike, cousin of Sam, Have Carly leave Sam and just say him and Mikela got back together
    Have (insert current childstar here) play Daniel, who gets ran over by WasteManagmentCon in the beginning and boom, off to the races!

6. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham please no statham

7. rwalsh17

rwalsh17 Active Member

He said: "PEOPLE like his films," not "I like his films..."