Jarrod's Sale list: TF's, BW, BM, Brave, Voltron, Gobots

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Jarrod, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    Doing some closet cleaning, and deciding to try and sell here first before ebay. I've only sold to one person here on the boards, but if you'd like to see my ebay feedback, check here:

Jarrod's Feedback

Items will be added over the next day or two, and pictures will be added too, however feel free to request a pic if its not added yet. All items are opened, and, unless otherwise noted, are in like new condition and are complete. On to the list:

BW/BM:
    Japanese:

Metals X-9 Jaguar: $100
    Opened, transformed a few times, put back in box. Missing one Decepticon sticker, others unapplied

US, All come with backing card:

Bonecrusher, $8
    Wal-Mart TM Rattrap/Packrat, $18: Hideous neon yellow on his head was repainted grey, no chrome chipping
    TM Spittor, $5
    TM Nightglider, $5
    Mutant Poisonbite, $7
    Mutant Razor Claw, $7
    Mutant Icebird, $7
    Dinobots Striker, $7
    BM McDonalds set, $10: Includes Primal, Megatron, Rattrap, Nightscream, Thrust, Tankor and Jetstorm

GaoGaiGar:
    Choryujin, $70: Original Japanese release, Enryu and Hyoryu come boxed seperately, opened, stickers applied, and tranformed a handful of times. Boxes and styro in like-new condition as well

Voltron:
    1997 Trendmasters release Die-Cast Lion Voltron $65, boxed and complete. The large tabs on the Green and Red lions have been removed, and the exposed die-cast appropirately painted. Also, Voltron's face was repainted from black to the appropirate blue instead.

Feel free to PM or Email if interested

Jarrod

2. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    New items added, for pictures of all items, go here

Jarrod's Pictures

G1/G2 Parts/Junk lot $25
    Lets see here, we've got:
    -Custom painted G1 Bluestreak, has repaired windsheild, Reprolabels(with custom grey shoulder stickers), grey launchers, chrome missles, TRU reissue missles
    -G1 Hoist, orange stickers removed, entire towing assembly missing, has left fist, and a few missles
    -G2 Sideswipe, green "SS" stickers removed, old G1 repro labels added, has G2 hand gun, G1 launcher and missle. Also, has a TRU Reissue Red Alert black head.
    -G2 Inferno, with repro labels, all parts and G1 missle, inside of left forearm modified so that the missle fits, completely unnoticiable
    -G2 Starscream, completely repainted to resemble G1, including reprolabels and bootleg (spring loaded) launchers and missles. Might be a usable part or too.Has bright shiny new reissue Canopy:) 
    -G2 Jazz, really good for parts only, all G2 stickers have been removed, stripes were painted on, then covered with G1 reprolabels, has G2 handgun.

Gobots lot $10
    see picture, most are pretty loose, the Green monster car seems brand new however

Micromaster lot $30
    Off Road, Autobot Air, Autobot Military, and Decepticon Military included. All are in like new condition, except for the Sidetrack(very bottom right in pic) whose head has been chopped off (!)

RID Bludgeon, $18, new on opened card, tf'ed a few times
    RID Jhiaxus, $15, card back included
    Universe Razorclaw, $12, new in opened box

MSIA Aile Strike Gundam, $10, new in opened box

I forgot to mention, I'm in the US, shipping is extra, I DO ship worldwide, and prices are negotiable. If no interest is shown, these will go to ebay by Saturday.

Thanks for looking again
    Jarrod