Japanese Beast Wars for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Goldimus Prime, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Goldimus Prime

Goldimus Prime Moderator

Hello!

I have decided to sell my Beast Wars Collection.
    I have really loved putting this collection together the past three years, I have here the entire collection of Beast Wars Neo Figures, as well as a couple of Beast Wars II figures.
    I've decided to go back to school--so liquidation of some assets is in order! ;) 

PAYMENT: I accept Paypal.

SHIPPING -costs, frequency:
    I will ship as soon as I am able, often that will mean the next day. Sometimes it may mean several days. I'll be sure to let you know when I'll next be able to ship before you pay!
    In an effort to move a few more of these toys quickly, I am now offering free shipping!

PRICES: Prices are pretty firm, I've checked to make sure these are competitive against recent ebay auctions and Transformerland listings, if you feel I'm in error, please make an offer. I'll do a discount if you're buying several items.

I have great feedback here! Buy with confidence! :) 
    Goldimus Prime

Listing repeats again with pictures below this initial condensed list.

TAKARA BEAST WARS II-

Beast Wars II C-16 Flash Convoy NMIB - $40 In fine condition, some signs of play wear, arms, knees, and lion arms are all pretty loose. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Character card and instructions are present, no packaging.

TAKARA BEAST WARS NEO-

Beast Wars Neo VS-33 Rockbuster / Razorclaw and Hydra/Lazorbeak MIB - $50 In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in good shape.

Beast Wars Neo X-8 Draccron MIB - $100 In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.

Beast Wars Neo D-37 Hardhead MINT - $30 In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No packaging or instructions.

Beast Wars Neo C-36 Mach Kick MIB - $65 In fine condition. Toy shows some mild signs of wear, waist is extremely loose but I think that may be simply how this toy came new. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.

Beast Wars Neo S-3 Heinrad MIB - $60 In great condition. Toy is complete, electronics are functional, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.

Beast Wars Neo D-30 Saberback MINT - $45 In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Instructions and character card are present as well as some packaging (no plastic inserts, packaging has been flattened).

Beast Wars Neo VS-33 Rockbuster vs. Hydra - $55 In excellent condition. Toys are complete, with all accessories. Packaging is in good shape.

Tags: Beast Wars, Beast Wars Neo, Beast Wars II, BW, BWNeo, BWN, BWII, BW2, Takara, Hasbro

SOLD LIST:

TAKARA BEAST WARS METALS -
    Beast Wars Metals Optimus Primal vs Megatron - $175 TRADED In pristine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions, are present, box is in good shape.

TAKARA BEAST WARS NEO-

Beast Wars Neo D-36 Archadis - $25 SOLD In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging ephemera (flattened, no plastic inserts) and instructions are present and in good shape.

Beast Wars Neo D-29 Guiledart - $30 SOLD In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging ephemera (flattened, no plastic inserts) and instructions are present and in good shape.

Beast Wars Neo D-31 Sling - $13 SOLD In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging ephemera (flattened, no plastic inserts) and instructions are present and in good shape.

Beast Wars Neo Elephorca X-7 MINT - $140 SOLD In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No packaging or instructions (photocopied/unofficial instructions will be included).

Beast Wars Neo C-39 Survive MIB- $70 SOLD In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.

Beast Wars Neo VS-38 Bump and Bazooka MIB - $65 SOLD In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in good shape.

Beast Wars Neo C-31 Stampy - $10 SOLD In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Instructions and character card are present. No packaging.

Beast Wars Neo C-30 Corada - $20 SOLD In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No packaging, instructions and character card are present.

Beast Wars Neo C-29 Longrack MIB - $30 SOLD In great condition. Toy is complete, electronics are functional, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.

Break vs Dead End VS-32 NMIB - $25 SOLD In fine condition. Break is complete, with all accessories. Dead End is incomplete, he is MISSING the gun/tentacle accessory*. Packaging and instructions are present and in descent shape, box has some warping/signs of age.
    (*This is the ONLY missing accessory in this whole BWN collection.)

Beast Wars Neo C-37 Sharp Edge MINT - $35 SOLD. In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.

Beast Wars Neo D-39 Killer Punch MINT - $80 SOLD In fine condition. Toy shows some mild signs of wear, front Styracosaurus legs are very loose. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.

Beast Wars Neo X-6 Ratorata MIB - $60 SOLD In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in perfect shape.

Beast Wars VS-34 Randy vs. Crazybolt - $30 SOLD These toys are in great shape. I purchased these sealed about 1 year ago, and opened them for display. Crazybolt has been converted a few times, but Randy has not. Randy (the warthog) is a notoriously fragile toy, having been cast in gold plastic that has become very brittle over time. The packaging has been modified with a small slit to allow the easy access of Randy (see photo). They are complete, with all accessories, paperwork and packaging.

TAKARA SONOKONG BEAST WARS NEO-

Sonokong Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy - $30 SOLD In worn but still usable condition. Toy shows signs of having been handled, some paint scratching and looseness of joint. It is complete, with all accessories. Korean instructions included, along with character ID card.

HASBRO BEAST MACHINES DINOBOTS-

Hasbro Beast Machines Dinobot (Beast Wars Neo) Magmatron - $90- SOLD In fine condition, some slight signs of wear.. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No packaging or instructions.

TAKARA BEAST WARS II-

Beast Wars II D-16 Galvatron NMIB - $50 SOLD In fine condition, some slight signs of wear.. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions present, box has heavy wear and some water damage/warping.

HASBRO BEAST WARS ( TRANSMETALS / TRANSMETALS 2 )-

Transmetal Optimal Optimus - $65 SOLD In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No instructions, some ephemeral packaging scraps

Transmetal 2 Megatron (Dragon) - $60SOLD In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No instructions, some ephemeral packaging scraps

Transmetal Rampage - $75SOLD In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No instructions, some ephemeral packaging scraps

Transmetal 2 Dinobot - $15SOLD In worn but still usable condition. Toy shows signs of having been handled, some paint scratching and looseness of joint. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No instructions, loose.

Transmetal Depth Charge - $60 TRADED In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No instructions, some ephemeral packaging scraps

---------------------------------------------------------
    (ENTIRE LIST REPEATS BELOW WITH PICTURES.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Attached Files:

2. Goldimus Prime

Goldimus Prime Moderator

TAKARA BEAST WARS II-

Beast Wars II C-16 Flash Convoy NMIB - $40 In fine condition, some signs of play wear, arms, knees, and lion arms are all pretty loose. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Character card and instructions are present, no packaging.
    Flash Lioconvoy 2.JPG
    Flash Lioconvoy 1.JPG
    Flash Lioconvoy 4.JPG
    Flash Lioconvoy 5.JPG
    Flasn Lioconvoy 5.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  3. Goldimus Prime

Goldimus Prime Moderator

Beast Wars Neo VS-33 Rockbuster (Razorclaw) vs Hydra (Lazorbeak) MIB - $80 In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in good shape.
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 5.JPG
    Rockbuster 1.JPG
    Hydra 2.JPG
    Rockbuster 2.JPG
    Rockbuster 3.JPG
    Hydra 1.JPG
    Hydra 3.JPG
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 3.JPG
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 4.JPG
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 2.JPG

Beast Wars Neo X-8 Draccron MIB - $100 In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.
    Draccron 10.JPG
    Draccron 1.JPG
    Draccron 2.JPG
    Draccron 3.JPG
    Draccron 9.JPG
    Draccron 4.JPG
    Draccron 5.JPG
    Draccron 6.JPG
    Draccron 7.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  4. Goldimus Prime

Goldimus Prime Moderator

Beast Wars Neo D-37 Hardhead MINT - $30 In great condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. No packaging or instructions.
    Hardhead 1.JPG
    Hardhead 2.JPG
    Hardhead 3.JPG

Beast Wars Neo C-36 Mach Kick MIB - $65In fine condition. Toy shows some mild signs of wear, waist is extremely loose but I think that may be simply how this toy came new. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.
    Mach Kick 2.JPG
    Mach Kick 1.JPG
    Mach Kick 3.JPG
    Mach Kick 5.JPG
    Mach Kick 4.JPG

Beast Wars Neo S-3 Heinrad MIB - $60 In great condition. Toy is complete, electronics are functional, with all accessories. Packaging and instructions are present and in great shape.
    Heinrad 2.JPG
    Heinrad 9.JPG
    Heinrad 1.JPG
    Heinrad 3.JPG
    Heinrad 6.JPG
    Heinrad 7.JPG
    Heinrad 8.JPG

Attached Files:

5. Goldimus Prime

Goldimus Prime Moderator

Beast Wars Neo D-30 Saberback MINT - $45 In fine condition. Toy is complete, with all accessories. Instructions and character card are present as well as some packaging (no plastic inserts, packaging has been flattened).
    Saberback 1.JPG
    Saberback 2.JPG
    Saberback 3.JPG
    Saberback 5.JPG
    Saberback 4.JPG

6. Goldimus Prime

Goldimus Prime Moderator

Beast Wars Neo VS-33 Rockbuster vs. Hydra - $55 In excellent condition. Toys are complete, with all accessories. Packaging is in good shape.
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 5.JPG
    Hydra 1.JPG
    Rockbuster 1.JPG
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 1.JPG
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 2.JPG
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 3.JPG
    Rockbuster vs Hydra 4.JPG
    Hydra 3.JPG
    Rockbuster 3.JPG

Attached Files:

7. Goldimus Prime

Goldimus Prime Moderator