Jalal33

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by HighBeam, Sep 27, 2009.

1. HighBeam

HighBeam Maximal Command Security

Sent money for 2 figures from him, said he "shipped" them out 2 weeks ago without a tracking number. Tried contacting him about the situation never to get a response, currently filing a dispute on paypal. Don't trust this guy.

2. setphazertostun

setphazertostun more than a Conquerer

3. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Do NOT BUY from THIS SELLER!​

He only has positive feedback for PURCHASING
    from others NOT SELLING to others!

I ordered Cybertron Sideways from him on 9-11-09. I had to follow up with him on 9-21-09 (by PM) to see what was going on (He didn't respond). I sent him an email ([email protected]) also on 9-22-09. I did get an auto response to my 9-22-09 email letting me know he was out of the office for that day only and that if I needed immediate assistance please contact a work associate and his work number (a mistake I'm sure he didn't intend to make). So, I waited a couple more days for him to respond and nothing. So, I emailed him yet again on 9-24-09. Again, no response.

So, on 9-25-09 I emailed him again and threatened to file a claim with my credit card company and Paypal if I didn't hear from him that weekend and that I would PM, email and call him at WORK if he didn't respond. Guess what? I finally got a response that same day by email, and I quote, "Hi sorry I was out of town due to a family issue figure will mail this week-end sorry for delay."

So, to follow up I sent him another email on 9-30-09 to see if he indeed had sent it out that weekend and when I should expect to get it. Guess what? No response. So, I emailed him again on Friday, 10-02-09 threatening him again that I was going to file a complaint with Paypal and my CC company if he didn't respond and that I'd call him at work on Monday to give him one last chance. He emailed me back the next day with some sob story about how he had family problems and car troubles and that he would refund me my money... which he ACTUALLY did that day. The end.

DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER. The only way you'll get your money back is by threatening him by calling his work essentially. Good luck to anyone who is currently involved with this clown. If you've actually sent this guy a money order, cash or cashier's check you're probably out of luck. Moderators you should pull this guys card.

4. Blackarachnia

Blackarachnia Even when I am good, I am still bad!

I just found this thread today. I was promptly paid by money order -not the postal money order that my ad clearly states -not that he let me know that ahead of time. When I contacted him immediately after receiving the money order, he apologised about it, telling me the post office was closed at the time. I spent 40min in walmart to verify the money order was legit, and it was. Due to moving, and Thanksgiving, my shipping out was a day later than promised, but I got it to him and he received it when I told he would. I have no futher information on him.

5. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Great buyer,fast payment,I'd do business with him again anytime!

6. arneld048

arneld048 Well-Known Member

i just sold him smokescreen... he paid with no probs

7. jcard2005

jcard2005 Well-Known Member

Sold him Beast Machines Blackarachnia.

Easy communication. Easy transaction. A+++

8. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Sold him Beast Wars Waspinator and Polar Claw. Prompt communication and payment.

9. bigkid24

bigkid24 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like he's a solid buyer but I'm one of the ones that got burned by him as a seller. Took my $40 without any explanation about where my stuff is after numerous complaints.

10. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Sold him a Energon Insecticon. +1!

11. DeletedUser_85176

DeletedUser_85176 Guest

Couldn't find a feedback thread, so I created this one.

I just recently purchased Cybertron Defense Hot Shot from him, it's in the perfect condition for what I wanted it for.

Shipping was very fast, albeit a bit delayed due to a minor oversight.

A+ Seller!!

12. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    Bougt me a figure. pay prompt and very communications. Thanks

13. arneld048

arneld048 Well-Known Member

i think hes a good buyer but not great trader. we had a deal a few weeks ago, he msg me saying he sold one of the items and forgot about it when we were dealing. so we made arrangements on the other items and made another deal. a few weeks later he changes his mind because his son wants other lines than what we had agreed on.. hes not to reliable

14. Ecchokat

Ecchokat Ponyologiest for Hire!

Ebay:
    Bought a armada starscream was fast in payment and commication was great.

15. pistolpete1969

pistolpete1969 Active Member

sold me the head and torso of Marvel legends BAF Sentinel. No problems and came fast. Good job....

16. dragon516

dragon516 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought a bunch of armada seekers from me. Great buyer and quick payment will deal with again.

17. Ravage_Eject

Ravage_Eject Soundwave's Favorite

Bought and paid for a figure about 2 weeks ago that I would have imagined would have shown up by now. Friendly and responsive at first, but has since gone on to ignore every PM and visitor message that I have sent. All I want to know is if the figure has even shipped but no response despite the fact that he has logged on. Anyways, long story short, I will go ahead and edit this post if this gets cleared up but until then STAY AWAY!

18. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    This same thing happened to me, but as a seller to this member. We originally agreed upon the sale of some items, and he claimed he had sent a PayPal payment to me. I confirmed that he did not, and suggested that if he had attempted to send me payment, that contacting PayPal would be advisable. I've not heard back from this member after several pms and visitor messages.

I really didn't want to post this, as this is the first negative feedback I've left for any member here. Had we not made an agreement to a deal, I wouldn't have posted. Also, judging from others' experieces posted both in his current sales thread and this feedback thread, I feel I'd be doing the other members here a disservice by refraining from posting here.

I really hope this member can turn things around.

19. forcefull1

forcefull1 Mini-Spy

Adding my voice to the STAY AWAY shouts heard above. Bought a lot of 25th Joes from him here that were described as complete. They arrived as anything but complete, and six of the figures were missing to boot. He claimed at one point to have found the missing figures but I have yet to receive them or the missing parts.

20. Ravage_Eject

Ravage_Eject Soundwave's Favorite

Anyone else had ANY luck with this guy yet? It's been almost a month and still no figure!