Jack Lawrence to attend TFNation 2018

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sidesprey, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Sidesprey

Sidesprey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TFNation® - Blog Post

Transmission_Initiated
    Transmission ID: 00007
    TFNation_2018
    Operation: Jack and Rule

After the success of his first appearance at TFNation 2017, we are proud and happy to announce the return of artist Jack Lawrence!
    One of the several UK-based robot creators hailing from the Transmasters stables - along with Lost Light co-creator James Roberts, also attending the event - Jack has been gracing the interiors and covers of IDW Publishing's fan favourite Transformerstitle, as well as warming hearts of fans through online presence and event attendance.
    Before joining the politically romantic space horror opera that is Lost Light, Jack worked for a wide range of publishers, from Dark Horse to Image, via self-publishing and 2000AD, bringing his skills to characters such as TMNT, Dr Who, Sinister Dexter, and Skylanders.
    He is an eager and vocal member of the Dungeons & Dragons community, and table-top gaming in general, and all round nerd. His art can also be found in several collections of reference material for well-love geek franchises, such as Dreamworks' Dragons, Marvel Figurines, and Batman Automobilia.
    Jack will be signing autographs, selling sketches and artwork, including commissions, in our guest area all weekend. Launch tickets, bedrooms, pricing, further guests and activities will be announced in the coming months. Keep monitoring this frequency. If you want to ensure all communications are intercepted, join our mailing list at TFNation® - A Transformers Fan Convention Where All Are One
    Further transmissions to follow.
    TFNation
    Where All Are One
    Transmission_Terminated

47db4c34-b9c4-4fdb-abcf-a008eefb48f7.jpg

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. CleverNamePendingatron

CleverNamePendingatron Just an ordinary cassette. Nothing to see here.

As a Doctor Who geek, I feel the need to point out that Simon Furman has also worked on both Doctor Who and Transformers, and I’m sure there’s others too. I’ll let it slide though, just for that Octus reference. I feel like Octus doesn’t get the appreciation he deserves. Octus is the master of Earth! Octus is the master of Earth!

• Like Like x 1
  3. skywarp-2

skywarp-2 Master of Teleportation

Ebay:
    LMAO! Octus..now there's a name I haven't heard in awhile. Jack Lawrence is amazing BTW.