I've started a meetup group in Indianapolis!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Vector Scourge, Oct 5, 2005.

1. Vector Scourge

Vector Scourge Well-Known Member

Well, we all just got together talked about Transformers & other 80's stuff. We've only had one so far and wasn't any trading yet. But if thats what you want to do thats fine too. This group is for fans to get to know each other better and make new friends in there area in person, not just on line. Once we grow well be able to do alot more. Were still young and growing. Hope to see you there, for info contact me by IM or PM. Thanks

2. Vector Scourge

Sorry to inform eveyone that I will not be able to host this month's meetup, due to a few different reasons. But I will be hosting one next month, hope to see a few new faces next time. Thanks!

3. Roller

Roller Keep on rollin'! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    as of now I plan to be there

4. Vector Scourge

Hello everyone,
    Droped by to let you know that the next meetup is only 10 days away hope to see you there! :thumbs2: 

5. Vector Scourge

7 days away, just next Saturday. If you would like to attend please contact me for more info!

6. Vector Scourge

Four days away, and two days to get your RSVP's in. Hope to see you there!

7. Vector Scourge

Hey,
    Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know about our meetup we had Saturday. We had 7 people attend, which is great being so close to Christmas. Our meetup was at Sport Bowl on S. East St.. The top 3 scores were....

1- Katie 161
    2- Tom 157
    3- Joe 148

Yes were not bowlers, but we had fun. Not sure where our next meetup will be at yet, will have a poll for everyone to vote on the next place, in the next few days! Hope to see more people next time, and if you want any info contact me about it. Thanks

8. Vector Scourge

Hello,
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas, and have a great New Year! And while I'm at it, just want to remind everyone the next meetup is in 23 days. The place is still being voted on so will have a better idea on where it will be closer to the time. So if you need info please contact me by IM. Thanks and hope to see you there!

9. Vector Scourge

Good morning,
    It's me again, doing what I always do. It's that time again, only 2 weeks away for our next meetup! Over the last few meetups, we have had 9 & 7 people attend ( good turnout for just the first 2 meetings). I hope we can have a few new faces this month, so if you would like to attend contact me by IM for info on the event! If you unsure of what our group is about. I can tell you that were a group of Transformer fans that get together to hangout and have fun, we talk about Transformers and other 80's things, plus what ever is on our minds. We goto different place each month doing different things. Our first meetup was at Jillians (bars/aracde/dancing), and the second one was at Sport Bowl (bowling ally). It's a way for fans in or around our area to hangout and get to know one another. Hope that helps! Any question just contact me! Thanks and have a great day!

10. Vector Scourge

It's me, just wanted tp stop by to let you know that this month's meetup is in one week. If you would like to attend, just contact me for info! So far we will have the most people attend this time, then both of the other meetups. We are growing slowly each month, which is great. Hope to see you there, any questions just let me know!

11. Vector Scourge

This months meetup is in 3 more days, so if you would like to attend and need info, contact me ASAP! Thanks!