"It's about what FAIR!!"

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Splintershot, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Dark Autobot

Dark Autobot Child of G1

Megatron deserved NO MERCY.....finally someone who knows....whats up....we know the G1 Megs was badass but it was a toon in the 80s where bots didn't die....til the 1986 Movie....but its 2011 and in 2007 Megs did nothing but try to dominate and rule....and that was to kill humans....he even beats up his own 2nd in Command after showing no mercy after sneaking behind Prime and stabbing him in the back to take him offline......but thats Megs.....So Megs deserved what he got at the end of ROTF when Prime was brought back from the Matrix and shot Megs in the Head w his own weapon BAM!!!!lucky he has both eyes for DOTM.....and I assume he had no bad ass Medic like Ratchet to repair him...Sentinel deserved what he got and did Megs.....Optimus like TF Prime's ep next Saturday....I think "one shall rise" Optimus knows he has shown to much mercy for yrs and boards the NEMESIS to face Megatron one on one to destroy him for his "Crimes against Cyberton......." Thanks for Teletoon for that....

2. Leo Primus

Leo Primus Well-Known Member

I dunno people, how about G1 Prime shooting at the distracted Decepticons until they fall into the friggin' lava? Or preparing to execute Megatron in The Movie?
    G1 Optimus had his damn boiling point, and you'd better keep him below it.

3. Sideways77

Sideways77 useless lesbian

News Credits:
    I really didn't think Shockwave deserved the brutal death he got. Shockwave didn't do anything bad in the whole movie. He didn't kill any Humans, he didn't even attack anyone.

4. keetongu

keetongu Active Member

He commanded his worm to attack Sam and his allies in the movie.

5. Sideways77

News Credits:
    Well, yes. But it wasn't Shockwave doing it. It was his evil tape worm.

6. 13 Primes

13 Primes Well-Known Member

He Controls his pet its no different if some one has an attack dog
    and he commands it to go after someone he's responsible
    and in the beginning I'm pretty sure The driller killed some nest soldiers
    Then he went after sam then he shot Optimus
    then he was shooting at nest soldiers again
    and he was shooting at Optimus right before Optimus Killed him :thumbs2: 

7. Sideways77

News Credits:
    I'd have to dissagree. Sure, the person owns it, but its it's own mind. Besides, Shockwave was speaking Cybertronian, so you don't know what exactly he was saying.

I'll agree halfway when Shockwave shot Optimus. But one measily shot shouldn't make Prime insane. Like if one of your buddies were drinking, and accidently shot you in the foot. You wouldn't want to rip rhier eye through thier neck, would you?

Also, his eye was hanging by a string. How would he know where he's shooting? He was just stumbling about, trying to hit something. (Carrying on the G1 Shockwave tradition)

8. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    "I'm sorry there are only three of you. Clobbering less than four Decepticons at a time is boring."
    -Optimus Prime, "A Prime Problem"

9. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Darksied kept an entire planet ENSLAVED, waged war on countless worlds, and pretty much admited "yeah I´m evil, deal with it." In fact Martian Manhunter strategy was the best one, with Darkseid dead (at least temporary), his planet descended into civil war and was no longer a threat to the universe. There you see, killing him brought untold benefits to the good guys. Never mind Darkised was completely and totally evil. He is the embodiment of tyranny, again he´s beyond redemption. In fact it makes YOU a criminal if you don´t kill him, because you have the OBLIGATION to rid the universe of such evil.

Hell a RL example. Russian and Germans in WWII. The russians were BRUTAL in fighting the germans. No mercy, no forgiveness. To the point where they rammed their tanks into the german ones hopping they could at least take one of them out. Why? Because they KNEW the germans gave zero shit about the russians and wanted them dead or enslaved. So they paid Germany in kind.

10. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Ironically, Optimus hesitated both when Megatron cried "mercy!" (despite rather obviously going for a weapon) and when Hot Rod jumped in.

11. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

He's a warrior and a realistic one. Was Seal Team 6 too vicious? I don't think anyone would argue that. So why the same. Look at Optimus in terms of a real life soldier of a long civil war, not the cartoonish style and he doesn't appear so "vicious."

12. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    This thread can be ended in seven words..."All is fair in love and war."
    On a serious note Prime was against three Decepticons in ROTF. I wouldn't exactly call that fair. But since Prime is stronger then your average Decepticon he has no problem taking out most, if not all Decepticons with ease. Just imagine how quick the fight against Brawl in the first movie would have gone if Optimus was there.

13. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    How is it that people here equate a drunk in a bar to hand-to-hand warfare combat?

Caesar did it... Sideways just did it.

How is it that people know not the difference between Police SWAT teams and tavern drunks and brutal savages bent on genocide?

You can't even compare Superman with Optimus Prime either. Superman can take Optimus any day of the week.

And out of that, we hold up his stoic willingness to die as a virtue, and condemn his willingness to live, his realization of its importance, and his destruction of the bad guys.

14. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

One shot in the chest and one shot in the eye, the bad guy was likely dead before his body could hit the floor. Hard to call SEAL team 6 too vicious when it's about as quick and clean of a kill as you can get on a guy that intelligence says could have a suicide vest or might be armed.

15. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    I don't know that Prime is necessarily stronger than a typical Decepticon, just more cunning. He thinks outside of the "See Thing, Shoot Thing" box that most Decepticon troops are stuck in.