Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Takeshi357, Sep 25, 2011.
I'm 3 years old fishing with my dad
being 1 year old lol
i was 23 and raising my 4 year old son by myself (he is 19 and in the Navy now so i did something right)
fulltime job since 1991 (still there BTW 20 years now)
Beast Wars hit the shelf, going through TF withdrawl since G2 i snag em all (still got most of em)
Beast Wars hits the small screen, loving it. taping every episode on my VCR
I was only a year old so I dunno.
- Fox Kid Club magazine is awesome. I love the advertisements for all of the new deluxe zords!
- I hate waking up so early for school, but they play Power rangers at 6am everyday, so WIN! I hate that they go through the green ranger saga one week very fucking month though.
- C.I.T.Y, you can SEE WHY! These guys, the neat guys, smart and street wise!
- Hang time! Workin' together...
- California dreeeeeams! Don't wake me up cuz' I'm dreamin....
- I love coming home from school. Two episodes of saved by the bell on WGN, and then two episodes on TBS!
- Why the fuck does everything on TBS start at 15 past the hour?
- Goddamn... they fox kids club card sucks. Shitty little cut out on the back of the magazine... this ain't no card! And, I don't eat at any of these places? FFFFFFFFFF!!!
- Kimberly's hot, but Trini's hotter.
- Thunderzords are SO much better than the dinozords!
Yeap, it was 15 months ago myself, I am working Inventory driving all around Ohio with folks counting stock in various grocery stores.. yay.
Next summer though I do get to work at Cedar Point, all things told a real fantastic experience
In 1996 I just dreamed of surfing the internet. No one I knew had it at that time, was just too expensive. And when I think of how slow ISDN was, I think it's good that I skipped the even slower dial-up modem connections
I just got on the Internet for the first time and discovered i'm not the only person obsessed with old toys.
I'm a senior in high school. Marching band is in full swing. I'm already studying hard and preparing for college - my work of keeping a 4.0 is almost at its end, but I've still a way to go.
I'm really into comic books and hanging out with my comic book-drawing friends as well. I'm an avid fan of Star Trek: TNG (mainly) and Voyager is new (though I don't get UPN, so I'm only watched a few episodes before I'll eventually lose interest altogether), and I watch a lot of movies on the weekends (I don't watch a whole lot of TV). I watch Lois and Clark: the New Adventures of Superman, though I'm not a huge Superman fan. I've been a huge Chicago Bulls fan (despite having an overall negative view of sports in general), and I'll watch the last season of basketball this season, as the Bulls will just barely miss back-to-back 70 wins again. Nevertheless, I'm all strapped in for another season!
i use to call it the teri hatcher show. putting her in that show was gold.
- the day after my first day in the dojo which was also the first time i sparred with my highschool classmate. to my surprise, i woke up feeling pain everywhere. my body was full of different coloured bruises. my classmate was 2nd dan. i took a beating the dojo way. i swore to myself never again would i take such a beating. once i trained so hard to the point of almost passing out.
i miss kyokyushin. sigh. i've never felt so fit in my entire life. i miss sparring too. good way to get all the stress out.
I remember farting alot, loudly.
Oh man, did I want a computer of my own back then. Didn't get one until like 1998 or 1999.
But seriously, how many people here were born in or after 1996? You guys are so young - and I feel sorry for you because you missed all those great cartoons we had in the early 90's!
Not existing for a year.
End of August/beginning of September, I was 5-years old (gonna be 6 the end of November) at the Old Threshers' Reunion at Mt. Pleasant, Iowa, getting my jollies watching all the steam-powered equipment they have up there (trains, tractors, stationary engines, etc.).
I had just started 10th grade, should've been 11th (long story, for another time), Wasn't into Beast Wars, at all. Had Magnaboss and Tripredacus and returned them promptly. (Would be another 2 years before I became interested.)
Was learning how to order G1 over the internet. No panic attacks that year. Some really good memories. Also, my room looked like an Arcade.
Nintendo: NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Virtual Boy.
Sega: Genesis, 32X, SegaCD, Saturn, Game Gear.
A slew of accessories and games I can't even remember.
My parents spoiled me rotten. Still do.
I was a fat baby and my brother was in the womb.
96. Two years out of highschool. Just dropped out of the fine arts music program in University and that summer I found my calling for film.
I was also most likely clubbing from Thursdays to Sundays and drunk the whole time so the memory of the year is hazey at best.
I was 26, , working at Target, in a band and dating a hot nymphomaniac I hoped would be my wife...
...I ended up marrying her best friend...
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.
You are lucky you didnt marry the nympho. I know guys who have and lets just say you have no choice but to make your marriage and open one. My woman are liek my TF's....I do not share.
I was just getting settled in to my first year of high school (god that seems ages ago now) and was gloating to friends over getting an N64 over a week before street date. I hated Beast Wars because they were animals not cars or planes and thought that "Trukk not munkky" was the funnyest thing ever (thanks ToyFare).
Separate names with a comma.