Isabel Lucas in TF2? (Update: Confirmed by Bay)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Soundwave84, May 7, 2008.

1. razorchrist

razorchrist Sniper

Don't think that really matters when it comes to how Bay casts female roles in his movies. Just look at the way he, his casting staff and Megan Fox herself described how she got her part: needed to be young & hot, have a flat stomach (which will be exposed most of the time), and needed to know how to run. Any acting ability just seems to be an added bonus... which is the case for 95% of chicks in movies nowadays.

Obviously there have to be humans in Bayformers, so I'm not surprised by these new roles we're hearing about. I am surprised, however, that we're getting yet another Australian blonde bombshell who almost looks like the one from the first movie. That's seems surprisingly redundant. Topped with the rumored news of that other Megan Fox look-a-like brunette we heard about a few weeks ago, I'm getting the distinct impression that Bay not only has a VERY specific taste in girls, but evidentially likes them in multiples.

2. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Judging by her role on Home and Away, no, she can't act. She's less entertaining to watch than Mikaela or Maggie, though then again as Tasha on H&W was a shitty one at that (hated the character) - if the role of Alice is more exciting then perhaps she'll do a better job of it. Can't say she wowed me otherwise, though it's nice to not see a strictly American cast.

3. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow, you guys are nuts. Guess what? There have to be humans in a live action movie and they have to be cast. We're not going to hear about the robots for a long time because a) they don't need to be cast and b) they will try to keep them secret.

4. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    I dunno, call me picky but I'd rather watch the "Transformers" themselves then watch a chick who would probably do a better job in a chick flick. The human characters are starting to get annoying.

5. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You guys are crazy if you think the human cast isn't going to be at least as big as the first film.

6. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

she's smokin! I like smokin girls, and the movies about transformers. makes me happy :thumb 

7. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What is this crap?!?! This is so friggin ridiculous!! Why the frig would they add another human character?! That's ALL the movie's gonna be now, friggin ALICE this, ALICE that. She's good looking so she obviously can't act for crap. Bay better listen up and give the humans a BRIEF CAMEO at MOST, maybe five or ten minutes long, then leave the rest of the movie to fighting between TRANSFORMERS not SOLDIERS, not HACKERS, not PEOPLE, TRANSFORMERS. AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS. Enough of the lame humans in this movie. This is called "Transformers" not "People." What was Bay thinking when he decided he wanted humans in a movie about giant alien robots!!!?!?!

:banghead: :mad: throw:hookday :banghead: :mad: throw

8. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

lulz, wat a fanboyz of teh robuts| tis not g2

9. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah? Well you're not a TRUE FAN

10. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Uhm, blonde, cute, aussie..anybody remember Rahael Taylor?

11. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    Who?

12. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    I don't really see the difference between her and racheal taylor(sp)...not that I'm opposed to 2 hot, blonde, great legs (would like to see em both together in a different film)...anyway, yeah, i have to agree, More robots would be excellent!!

13. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    I could not have said it better myself.:thumbs2: 

14. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I just googled some images of her, and she has the same type as rachael taylor, so why don't bring her back instead of casting someone who looks just like her?

She looks really hot in some pics, but in others a little dorky.

15. Zaraxion1021

Zaraxion1021 Cybertronian Monarch

Thats good.........BUT when are they gonna spoil new robots for the TF2 Movie!!? I cant wait to figure out what autobot or decepticon are in the movie! =(

16. MV75

MV75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Ha ha ha. :D 

There were humans in the 1986 movie remember? ;)  Even the first cartoon series. Damn you Hasbro! There arn't any people on earth!

But maybe they should make this transformers DBZ, where they are on earth, (or any planet really), but just happen to largely ignore that the planet is populated by people/indiginous lifeforms and that there are vast expanses of nothingness everywhere (canyons and rivers), that they can fight in. :D 

KA-ME HA-MA, HAME.. HAMA... TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

17. evebird

evebird Waiting for Omega

TF2 = more of the same from TF1.

18. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

Great horny toads, Transfans! Are you guys THAT scared of girls? For me, having HOT BABES and TRANSFORMERS at the same time is the very definition of HELL YEAH!! Gimme some more hottie good-bodies along with my transforming bots!

Admit it, guys... you fondle your She-Ra doll every once in a while don't you. I know you do. If it makes you feel better, you can take She-Ra with you to the theater, but wipe the KY off first, because that's just gross.

Alright, time to tune out nerdboy whinings and go get lucky...

19. Autobot 47

Autobot 47 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm, sounds right from some here - they could have kept Rachel Taylor, I liked her, wouldn't mind as a regular cast. BTW: Did I missed a script draft?? Why do you guys know much more about the characters? Can someone point me to the right thread?

20. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Shia can't so why change the status quo?