Customs: Is TFSource.com a good place to buy TF?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by digitalworld40, Apr 3, 2009.

1. digitalworld40

digitalworld40 Well-Known Member

I was not sure if this was the right place to post this. But just like the title says, is TFsource.com a good trusted site to buy or pre-order Transformers from? I am just wondering because I just pre-ordered the new Henkei thrust and dirge from them. I just want to know if I did good by ordering from them. I have nevver purchased anything from them before so I am a little skeptical.

2. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sometimes they can take a bit longer to deliver than other places, but I have never had one bad experience with them. Plus, they're usually a few bucks cheaper than BBTS.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I get most of my imported TFs from Curt and TFSource.com. I've always had great experiences with them. Also, NO ONE packs like TFSource. I think they could be on the moon and shoot a package to me and it still arrive C10+ quality.

4. Hybrid Prime

Hybrid Prime Banned

Damn dude I wish I had your luck then.I've ordered from them twice and my shit was always fucked.My Mgatron acesory kit the inside insert was shattered like glass and the same thing with my MP-02 re-issue.The trailer was all ripped and shit.I was pretty pissed!Bought my spare ones from bbts at least if there is a problem they will pay for return shipping.

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Were you able to get things taken care of with TFSourcre.com? I'd imagine that Curt and co. would try to fix this. The only problem I've remotely had like this was that I once ordered a BT Prowl and they accidentally shipped a BT Wheeljack. They, of course, replaced the Prowl, but Curt offered me a good deal for me to keep the WJ, so I did. :) 

6. periL75

periL75 Soft Fleshy Bi-Ped

Ebay:
    I've always had a great experience with TF Source. And the packaging was always top notch keeping my items safe from anything:thumbs2: