Is Miko insane?!

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by JimTheJIRRMan, Jul 10, 2011.

1. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    But that would mean that they will have to find a new 'partner' for Miko and such. Thanks for the info.

2. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Just bring in Wheeljack again.

He's already introduced, a former Wrecker, and would have a reason to take revenge on whoever killed him.

This could also help Miko's character development.

See, it changes things without really changing much.

3. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    True but what about what Optimus Prime said before "I will not sacrafice another one of our own"

4. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

Maybe it won't be his call to make...

5. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Oh fluh.

6. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    On second thought, he should go and bring in some one different, like Jolt. :)  So BulkHead: Out, Jolt: In.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This.

By far.

Miko needs to fully develop before we can say she needs to go.....

8. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    I don't care what you all say, I like Miko. She is almost like me, but only I am a little more mature and get my homework done. Plus being fifteen is a little boring because of the whloe can't drive untill your sixteen thing and the ongoing school years.

9. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

MIKO being a real pain is fine.

But I can't understand why a strong leader like OPTIMUS hasn't sat her down and drilled it into her, "Will you stop racing into battlefields?!!" Then warn her to behave or clear off.

But that would be a more realistic personality. TFPrime seems to use characters as over exaggerated emotions.
    MIKO's annoyance really does a good job of getting our attention. As would a villain in a story. If it were perfect...wouldn't it be boring.

But I do wait eagerly for someone, be it bot or human to give her a wake up call. See it works.

10. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    I think this Optimus Prime is crappy leader and way to lienient. G1 optimus Prime never forgave Grimlock that one time.

I'd rather have a dickhead Prime than a wimpy Prime.

11. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Likely Death candidates :

Optimus, Megatron, Breakdown, Seph, Starscream.

Highly unlikely death Candidates ;
    Arcee, Airachnia, Jack, Miko, Raph, Bumblebee

Very slightly possible ;
    Ratchet, Knockout, Wheeljack.

Bare in mind some of these actors are proper actors and might be rather expensive they might simply kill the character off as they can't afford to pay them any more. this might effect someone like Airachnia where a proper 'name' actor is playing the part. So the death of a character could be simply for that reason... sort of like why CliffJumper is dead.

I can't see any logical or sensible reason to kill Bulkhead though as he is one of the main characters in many of the shows right along with the shows star Arcee,- heck if you want to kill a Transformer I think many peoples preferred Corpse would be Bumblebee.

But Optimus, Megatron & Starscream practically make a habit out of death so for that reason I can not discount them.

12. Luka63

Luka63 Lukabot

I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that we've essentially already got a replacement suitable for Bulkhead in the form of Wheeljack. And on top of that, it would provide the huge reality-check that Miko is in need of, and I think it's safe to say that it would hit a lot of viewers hard too.

But don't get me wrong, personally I'm really hoping it isn't Bulkhead.

And I may be in the minority here, but I don't really want to see 'bee killed off either. I understand a lot of people's dismissal of him, but I want to see him stay for a good while yet in the hopes that they can properly bring around and make something of his character.

13. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    Who the hell is Seph?

14. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    If Airachnid gets killed off early, that's the cause I would guess came into play. I'm hoping it doesn't happen, but she is married to Laurence Fishburne FYI. That's worrysome enough.

Also, even though I wouldn't prefer it, if Bulkhead's death were to, say, change Miko into a more responsible person, it would make sense.

15. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Trouble with Jackie is he seems to be an unlikable Drift wannabe. If he's in the show much I can only see him being there to cause friction like Depth Charge in Beast Wars.

IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM is a wannabe Ninja with minimal personality a replacement for Miko's pet Autobot... sure she'd enjoy him kicking butt but come off it They'd have to work real hard to give such a cypher anything approaching a personality. he's like one of those later Energon Autobot in TF: Energon who just fade into the background as they never bothered to define them properly.

Yes logically you can give the "I don't understand Humans" roll to him that Ratchet has relinquished - But he's just not as likeable as Bulkhead and as Bumblebee is just there to make up the Number and Prime is a self mobile statue then it would only serve to make the show even more about Arcee than it already is.

I guess some might say that Killing Bulkhead and making Wheeljack all vengence and angst about it is something approaching a plot - but it's also just rehashing the whole Arcee & Cliffjumper thing.

Besides Wheeljacks does not look like the sort to get all angsty he'd just stick his sword through whoever killed BH and go home (regardless of if Optimus or Jack tried to talk him out of it or not).

Otherwise what are they going to do with him make a June Darby Optimus Love Triangle ?

Nah Killing Bulk would be doppy.

Killing Bumblebee though - would anyone even notice ?

Anyway I still think it's a Decepticon that is going to die - heck they might surprise us and kill of Soundwave and bring him back as a avatar of Unicron. Or just retread the Ghost Starscream idea.

16. Autovolt 127

News Credits:
    I'm sorry but Jackie seems like a pretty cool good guy. We've seen him he's just awesome and fun and if he's friends with Bulkhead he must be a all-round nice guy.

17. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    I don't like the word '******"

18. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

Wheeljack seems under developed because he is. He showed up in one episode. When Wheeljack joins the main cast I'm sure he'll be alot more interesting. The creators also stated he's a mechanic.

19. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    They confirmed Wheeljack still has some mad scientist qualities. I could see that being really interesting when combined with his current characterization of a badass samurai.

20. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    Maybe Perceptor and WeelJack or 'Jackie' as you all put it would join Team Prime. :D