Is Miko insane?!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by JimTheJIRRMan, Jul 10, 2011.

1. JimTheJIRRMan

JimTheJIRRMan Droop Snoot

News Credits:
    So, I'm watching Metal Attraction, and (surprise, surprise) Miko follows Bulkhead into the Ground Bridge. This gets me thinking, What the heck is she thinking?! She has done this before, going on missions she wasn't supposed to, and it's nearly killed her. Do the near death slap her into sense? No, she acts like they didn't happen. She's always like "Why can't I go with you bulkhead?" BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT YOU DEAD, MIKO! It makes no sense. She should've learned SOME caution. But no. It's like she WANTS to be squashed into a puddle of fleshy goo. I do understand she is just a careless teen, but she shouldve gained SOME common sense. Anyone care to add or contradict? I'd like to hear opinions. Maybe I'm wrong. Let's see where this discussion goes
    :) 

2. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    Given what happened in ShadowZone, I'm getting really annoyed by that at this point too.

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Because she's an Adrenaline junkie.

4. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some teens are just plain stupid. What's interesting here though is that everyone realizes shes being stupid and I think she acknowledges the danger to some degree. This will be addressed someday, I'm sure of it.

5. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

This...THIS IS MADNESS! *runs away*

6. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    THIS IS SPARTA.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. But yeah, I also got annoyed when Miko tagged along. Shadowzone implied she learned her lesson, and Operation Breakdown reinforced it, and then she just... reset. Breakdown had the same sort fo deal. Had no remorse for Bulkhead, even though Megatron/Starscream wasn't watching.

7. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Running through the Ground Bridge after the 'Bots is a stupid move, yes. However I got the feeling that if it wasn't for June being at the base, she wouldn't have done it. Her comments to Raf when they arrived ("Remember when this used to be a 'secret' club?") and her later pleading with Arcee ("Don't send me back with helicopter mom.") show that she doesn't like having June around the base. Given the "Adrenalin Junkie" attitude she has, I can see why she'd choose to chase after Arcee and Bulkhead.

8. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    Considering Breakdown's line about how his missing eye is a constant reminder not to fail Megatron, I think one of the last things he wants to do is show any remorse or gratitude towards an Autobot.

9. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

Miko may be insane, but I'd rather see her insanity in this series rather than Jack's mom's constant nagging. I hope June stays away from the base for the rest of this series.

10. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Constant nagging? She's been in 3 episodes for a combined total of less than 15 minutes, plus she's more likable than Miko in that little amount of time (heck, I don't even hate Miko like a lot of people do). They'll just bring her in every now and then to check on the kids, not have her there yelling at the kids EVERY episode. It would make the show annoying. Can you imagine it?

"JACKSON DARBY I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO USE THE GROUND BRIDGE I WORK AT A HOSPITAL AND IF AN X-RAY CAN GIVE YOU CANCER I'M SURE THE GROUND BRIDGE WILL MAKE YOUR HEAD EXPLODE."

11. Sonicpower451

Sonicpower451 Well-Known Member

:lolol  :lolol  :lolol  :lolol 

12. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    I think the situation was a bit different in this episode.
    Miko didn't want to be around the nagging June, it was supposed to just be a scouting mission with no apparent immediate danger to worry about, and if I recall correctly, wasn't Jack supposed to go anyway before June said no-go? Miko didn't have anything to worry about... they didn't know that BD and Air were duking it out.

13. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    In combat AJ junkies get people killed. A kid in the new Voltron series is a male version of Miko.

14. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I completely agree with both of these posts.

15. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Yes

16. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know whose worse Miko going against directions or June's nagging.

I would laugh if Miko would be Arcee's new partner and Jack becomes Bulkhead's partner. (total opposites)

June's nagging reminds me of that girl in armada (forgot the name).

Their are little to be desired.

Hopefully in the future episodes Miko will grow up and June will let go.

We'll see.

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah Miko is insane. I thought she had learned her lesson and that was great because that would make her a Sari that learned her lesson and wasn't ugly, but now she's back to it sooo...

It's a shame too because if it wasn't for it she would be a perfectly good character, she had a bunch of genuinely funny lines last episode but people will ignore that because she keeps running into danger. I only hope that her running into danger stuff isn't used as part of an episode's plot again.

18. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    No, she's not insane, she was just dropped as a baby.

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    .........OH SNAP!

I think Miko honestly learned her lesson, i agree with the people here that she wanted to get away from the 'helicopter mom".

Hey she actually went back to base when Bulkhead and Arcee told her to after Breakdown steals the magnetic thingy. It's a improvement.

20. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    She's the only human kid I actually like oddly enough. Her interest in being part of the action is a good thing.