Is Megatron the hero of the last knight?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Wolf, Dec 6, 2016.

1. BarricadeLives

BarricadeLives i'm you! i'm your shadow!

one way or another, optimus will be adding to his face collection..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    to each his own.

3. Noversalrex1024

Noversalrex1024 Christian TF Fan and Dinobot

One of my theories involves this scenario.

4. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Ok just had a thought, the previous films always seem to foreshadow events of the next one, as you would expect a continuation of the same story to go, however Sams outburst in his lecture foreshadowing the dotm plot, megatron saying what would you be without me prime saw AOE get prime hunted by lockdown and the representatives of the human race turn on the good guys through fear of their differences and he also became galvatron....megatron is now back in TLK and we have seen scenes of him interacting with Lennox.....

Now I am going to stick money on the fact that this scene is foreshadowing the fact megatron joins the greater cause in the film....looking at how each film hints at the others it must be true....I'm just wondering if there's anything else that was said in the previous films that would explain that Planet by the moon....or if it is cybertron something about the tech that ruined it

5. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think we're going to get a redeemable Megatron in this film. I'm really looking forward to finally giving a damn about the character in the Bayverse.

• Like Like x 1
  6. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

I could see Megatron decapitating evil Optimus and saving the day. But I have a feeling that Megatron will team up with TRF

7. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    We certainly don't have have enough information to go on to say Megatron is going to be a hero. It's a big leap to make from a second of footage.

8. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout A face you can trust! Really!

Holy shit this is the most original idea I've ever heard of in the context of the films.

Which sadly means it isn't going to happen.

9. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Kinda has already been happening though if you think of it there's links everywhere...even down to the fact that expressly sentinel said he worked WITH and not FOR megatron and the scientist at ksi used both their heads to create galvatron.....strange how that combo kept rolling eh!? And galvatron is also known for split personality so is that something that they have left in there as a possibility between the two of them!?

THERES PROBABLY LOADS MORE ....

10. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    He is the anti-hero.

11. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Remember, Megatron has a weakness for humans in distress!

12. zachprime86

zachprime86 AKA Launch Pad Destroyer

Yes I have a feeling they will be similar to Lockdown and Attinger back during AOE...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Its a nice idea and one that's popped up at least twice in the franchise in recent years. In the More Than Meets the Eye comics and the Combiner Wars cartoon.

• Like Like x 1
  14. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Battle Blade

I honestly don't know what's going on with the Decepticons in this movie, but the synopsis makes it clear that our main heroes will be Bumblebee, Cade, Izabella, the lady who's supposed to be Merlin's descendant, and Anthony Hopkins' character + the other Autobots and the returning humans from Movies 1-3. Maybe it's an "enemy of my enemy" situation, or maybe the Decepticons have their own agenda. Who knows?

15. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I hope they don't do that. He's beyond redemption at this point.

16. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Yeah exactly, there is a common threat so they cease fighting each other and fight for survival as a combined force.

I don't think megatron seeks redemption, one key difference between him and prime is just that, I think it's just a case of survival and megatron being his usual master strategist self, after all the previous film is 'age of extinction' amongst the scenes in the film we heard lockdown say......

Which to says one thing to me considering what we see in the last knight, cybertron is the said chessboard....and now this 'chessboard ' also includes earth.....and we all know how megs refers to earth as 'his planet' and he obviously has a love story going on with cybertron....so now as it's clear the creators want to extinguish earth and any transformers on it.....the age of extinction has begun, and judging from the way that Planet is attacking it definitely looks like it's he is now forced to fight not for redemption (even if it means he gets some) but for his own survival and to keep what he believes is rightfully his.

17. Lord Tron

Lord Tron Well-Known Member

How is he beyond redemption yes he did a lot of terrible things but not without purpose or cause. He did what he did what he did to save his home who can't relate with that would you sacrifice your home for a world you care nothing about. He also dedicated whatever energon he found to feed the hatchlings rather than himself. He was shown to visibly saddened when the Fallen died and showed clear happiness at Cybertron's return. For all his faults and there are plenty of them Megatron is not a soulless monster; he's done terrible things but he's shown he does have humanity he can care about something other than himself, and so long as he has that he isn't beyond redemption.

(Not that I think he will be redeemed no I see him helping them take on Optimus all the while making pawns of everyone)

18. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    If G1 Megatron can be redeemed then Movie Megatron can definitely be. We already see him swaying in DOTM. So it's safe to say he likely will be in this film.