Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by War Bearer, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Dragstrip85

Dragstrip85 Well-Known Member

I have great hopes for Hasbro to release at least one new Mega OR Deluxe size/class character (PLEASE do it for the line)

I have a feeling the ol' Inferno will be re-released. Damn, I remember about 7 years ago walking near 5th Ave. in Manhattan to find a random discount/99cents store that had 30+ plus Infernos and 30+ Transquitos at $7.00 a piece (mega overstock from TRU most likely). I got one, but sold it not too long ago. :cry 

I still have a few of my Beast Wars. I may collect the reissues soon since the time between every new Alternators is quite much and I don't collect any other TF line.

I only like a few molds like B'Boom, Razorclaw, K-9 (originally Wolfang) and Buzzsaw (originally Waspinator), so I'll def. get Waspinator... Dinobot probably. I'll pass up on Cheetor and Rhinox. Tarantulas doesn't look much accurate still. They should have at least changed the head. It's great to see them again though :) 

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    These are totally worth it! These are among my first BW figures since I totally missed out on the line since it came out while I was too busy in college. Also after finally watching the show on the included DVDs I was so engaged in it and it's quality and I had to buy all 3 seasons on DVD. I must now get all the show characters! :rock 

3. Tannerbot2000

Tannerbot2000 Well-Known Member

Well, i suppose they are worth while, as along with a 10 dollar fig, you get a piece of transmutate and a dvd of the character, though less worth it if you have the dvd sets alreay. The toys themselves aint bad at all, so if you have warm and fuzzys for the show, go for it. I personaly got rhinox, and i like him.

4. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

I actually Like the idea of these repaints now if hasbro would do it right they would give us Ravage Also as he did appear in the show but was just a Japanese exclusive something they seem to do with every show ( E. Shadowhawk C. Rabbles)

5. highlander3000

highlander3000 Jump around!

News Credits:
    The only Transmetal I ever had problems with the paint flaking off was Rhinox. However, I did have a TM Megatron that disintegrated in my hand like a G2 Slingshot! That was very disappointing. Fortunately I found a replacement.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to buying these reissues when I get the cash anyway.

Andrew

6. Steeljaw

Steeljaw Owner of TF Rebellion.com

I missed out on most of the pre transmetal figures, so to me this is awesome.
    The only thing to make it better would have been some remolding. Rhynox with a better head would have been nice (though removing the mutant head works fine), But I would have liked to see his Chain gun remolded to actually BE a gun.