Is it possible to report a specific user, or just their posts?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by The Swordsman, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    Is there any way to report a specific user themselves, or can you only report things they've posted. The reason I ask is because I feel the user FemmebotFangirl needs to be reported, as I've seen her post a lot of hateful and bigoted things, pushing feminist ideology where I believe it's inappropriate to do so, and branding anyone who disagrees with her as misogynist. She mostly does it in the "Marvel's Thor is now a Woman" thread, I believe she's a toxic presence on this site and something has to be done about her inappropriate behaviour. I've already reported some of her more bigoted posts, but can she herself be reported?

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Report the posts and staff will deal with it when they feel they need to. Keep in mind that not all reported posts will be deemed to be violations of the rules. Disagreement with someones views, posting style or the arguments they make do not always equate rule violations. If a user is bothering you that much then you should have already added them to your ignore list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.