Is it possible to connect the origins of the Transformers and Unicron between the comics and cartoon

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Proud Nintendo, May 15, 2020.

1. halo4361

halo4361 Float like a butterfly, sting like a manta ray

Well, the fanfic book "Eugenesis" by James Roberts more or less answers this question in the climax. I haven't read the book in years, so I might have a few things wrong here::

Primus and Unicron are hyper advanced AI created and/or copied by the quintessons. (I say copied because they used knockoff technology from another race called "The Masters") They aren't gods or divine at all, they're just extremely deluded into thinking so. Cybertron used to be the quint's homeworld but the matrix altered it. Unicron was the quint's first colony world, but as result of a virus, he became the chaos bringer we all know today. He later enslaved and corrupted the quintessons into being evil. And as for primus, the quints made him up to keep the cybertronian workers in line.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. Proud Nintendo

Proud Nintendo Well-Known Member

This kinda explains Rung.....

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mal

Mal Web Head

That's how I've thought of it. I like the Quints as false gods idea. It seems to fit their M/O.