Is it just me, or should a collector's edition for a TF video game be a no-brainer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by GreyFox787, May 15, 2014.

1. GreyFox787

GreyFox787 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm amazed at how Hasbro and/or Activision have not indulged in offering a collector's edition of some kind for any of the TF games we've had since the first live-action movie was released. To package a figure - doesn't even need to be a new mold necessarily, just an exclusive deco - with any given game and sell it for $99.99 or so...it just makes so much sense to me, that I can't wrap my head around why they haven't done it already. It gets fans to spend the extra cash since they're getting the game anyways, and it tempts those otherwise uninterested in the game to buy it for that exclusive figure...

Has anyone else had these same thoughts?

2. Bumblebee2000

Bumblebee2000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I think WFC had a Legends Cybertron Starscream painted as G1 Screamer but in the aligned thingymabob but that wasn't really a collectors edition which I would love them to do. Of course I'm sure people would complain the figure isn't at retail even if it was just a silver Prime or WFC Barricade from a Prime figure or Swindle (for example)

3. GreyFox787

GreyFox787 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They wouldn't complain, but it probably wouldn't stop them from buying it. :p