Is it ethical to troopbuild?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Sonscreen, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Yes, yes, YES! I've always wanted to be able to buy case loads of single figures. I almost bought a full case of Battle Unicorn from BBTS just because it was a single figure case. Years after they came out and the price dropped. I didn't, because I didn't much care for that particular toy, but damn would it be nice if you could do that with the troop-builder type Transformers. Or even, if they wanted a sellable package, pack three or four of them into a current Voyager size box and watch them get snapped up. Sure, there wouldn't be an incredible number of people buying them, but those that did would probably buy hoards of them.

I want my GI Joe/Star Wars style troop builder packs for Transformers. Man would that rule.

2. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Ethical? It's not a question of ethics.

It's a question of availability and who got there first.

You're buying them legally, and you got there first. That's not a crime, it's not immoral, it's not unethical.

Selfish? Perhaps. Rude? I guess.

I wouldn't worry about it really, besides one Scrapmetal kicks enough ass without a troop.

I do think it's friggin' cool that you're concerned about your fellow collectors and kids especially, that rocks.