Iruini's little army of figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Iruini, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Iruini

Iruini Some shitposter

Well I've been putting this little collection showcase off for awhile. My collection isn't that big but it ain't small. So join me on a tour on what makes my bedroom so cramped as I try to name all my transformers figures with semi terrible photos! hooray! And if I miss a figure or two or call a figure by the wrong name, yell at me I guess.

So lets start with the highest shelf: The pre beast, beast wars guys (botcon dawn of futures past/uprising figures)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    So we have: Botcon 2016 Tripredacus, botcon 2016 Terrorsaur, Tfcc, fractyl, tfcc rampage, tfcc scorpinok, The all mighty botcon 2016 duck, Botcon 2016 megatron, botcon 2016 airazor, Combiner wars ironhide (for a future Magnaboss I'll probably never get), Tfcc depth charge, a random hole, tfcc lio convoy and botcon 2016 Unit 3
    One shelf down and we arrive at chug season 3 autobots
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    We have here: Titans returns broadside, combiner wars Computron, Siege sixgun, Titan returns Roadburn(Chase?), Tfcc lifeline/paradron medic, Classics optimus prime (being used as the return of optimus prime..optimus prime), T-30 springer, Siege ultra magnus, t-30 arcee, Titans return Hotrod, Titans return Blur, Generations Kup, Power of the primes tailgate, T-30 Swerve, Titans return wheelie, Combiner wars pipes and power of the primes Outback.
    Another shelf down and we have the Season 4 Decepticons:
    [​IMG]
    Tfcc Counter-punch, Titans returns Wingspan, Titan return skrullcruncher, Weridwolf, Mindwipe, Calliburst and Aimless
    Next: Season 2 Autobots:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Generations Blaster, Combiner wars Superion (with a sg tfcc starscream replacing skydive because I've given up finding a skydive), Generations redalert, Potp beachcomber, TR seaspray, cw warpath, cw powerglide, Rts Grapple (soon to be Hauler once earth rise rolls around), Rts tracks, Cw defensor, non comb Universe 2 Silverbolt, T-30 Roadbuster, noncomb Cw groove and siege Chromia,
    4th Shelf down and we have: Season 2 Decepticons!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Cw Menasor, noncomb universe 2 onslaught (wonderful figure), noncomb cybertron swindle being a chug noncomb swindle, Cw chopshop, classics astrotrain, Cw onslaught (bruticus and predaking are the only combiners i need to complete besides like the seacons or some other combiner outside of the main s2 and s3 combiners), and TR blitzwing.
    5th and 6th shelves down and we got my small Unicron trilogy shelves:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Cybertron Optimus prime, Armada jetfire, Energon downshift (a figure I've wanted since i was a kid), cybertron backstop, energon storm jet(two figures from my childhood), energon prowl, armada downshift, armada dirtboss, armada mirage, armada sureshot, cw armada galvatron, Armada demolishor, Tfcc ramjet, armada sideways, armada blackout, armada Iceburg (who had fallen over), armada ransack, armada dunerunner, armada payload, Cybertron menasor, cybertron buzzsaw, cybertron runamuck, cybertron cannonball (all four from my childhood) and cybertron skylynx.
    Next shelf/cubes over and we have my little movie collection with movie one, rotf and dotm and tlk and aoe getting thier own shelves
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ss starscream, ss brawl, ss jazz, ss ratchet, (Fast action battler jazz and starscream were some of my first transformers), ss sideswipe, ss rampage, rotf skids (I've had this thing since I have 5ish and I've never liked him), ss scrapmetal, ss crowbar, my childhood favorite dotm megatron, aoe galvatron, aoe lockdown, ss shadow raidor, aoe hound and aoe crosshairs (I once had almost everyone from the aoe line..I was a dumb kid with maybe too much money)
    Next up is my handmade bookcase with my two misc shelves
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Botco 2015 sg stepper, Movie 07 salvage, movie evac, rid15 blastwave, rpm longhaul, a broken generations warpath forever stuck in alt mode, some pcc drones, a random bonecrusher, cw skywarp, movie dreadwing, rotf jetblade, botcon 2015 dotm megatron, a childhood favorite of rotf seaspray, prime first edition cliffjumper, tr ptero, some mcdonalds megatron, some pvc galvatron, botcon 2015 oilmaster, tfcc pretnder megatron, tfcc pretender optimus, rid01 crosswise, movie 07 high line, tfcc quickslinger, botshot bumblebee, some pcc drones, and purple minicon.
    Next up is another bookshelf with the top shelf being Season 4 autobots
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    My beloved antman picture, TR fortress maximus, Tr brainstorm (I lost his head so shuffler has been brainstorms head), Tr cloudraker, Tr highbrow, tr chromedome, tr hardhead, siege cog, siege firedrive and tr shuffler.
    One shelf down and we have the season 3 decepticons.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Tr scourge, tr galvatron, cw cyclonus, potp abominus (who was recently completed), TR full-tilt, Tr overkill and siege brunt. (Trypticon has been banished to the "stool of shame" for having a tail that takes up all the space and makes him a pain to put anywhere)
    Next up: Season 5 autobots and decepticons (season 5 being anyone not in rebirth/ anyone release from the time around powermaster prime up untill the action master era)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    TR doublecross, potp repugpug, siege flak, siege topshot, siege swindler, siege hyperdrive, generations scoop, t-30 nightbeat, Tr getaway, t-30 holepunch, t-30 tracer, siege irontread, siege yellow firetuck, siege groundshaker, siege redhot, siege steakout, siege tote, siege powertrain, siege highjump, universe 2 dropshot, siege flywheels, potp battletrap, tr quake, generations thunderwing, Tfcc krok (the best krok), potp starscream as pretender starscream, potp dreadwing, potp darkwing, cw blackjack, movie crankcase, siege airwave, siege skyhopper, tfcc gaterrader, siege nightflight, siege whisper and siege stormcloud.

Next is my crappy small animated thread
    [​IMG]
    Ratchet, ironhide, snarl, blur, setinal prime and soundwave
    Next: Season one, everyone in season one that I have for chug:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Autobots: Potp snarl, potp grimlock, potp swoop, potp slug, t-30 trailbreaker, siege hound, classics mirage, siege prowl, generations wheeljack (he's seen better days), siege optimus, rts jazz, rts bumblebee, siege ironhide, potp windcharger, pcc huffer (the best huffer), Universe 2 sunstreaker, TR brawn and siege sideswipe
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Tr rumble, prime frenzy, siege laserbeak, siege ravage, siege soundwave, cw buzzsaw, siege megatron, siege thundercracker, siege starscream, foc skywarp, 3 reflectors (one gun, one heavy and one with shoulder armor), Potp shrapnel, TR kickback and Cw bombshell, Univese acidstorm, siege shockwave, cw devastator, energon demolishor as nonocomb long haul, universe 2 heavy load as noncomb mixmaster, and energon steamhammer as noncomb scavenger.
    After that: Chug post g1 (beast wars, machine wars, japan g1, euro g1, g2, beastmacines, diaclone stuff and some other guys)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Botcon 2013 machine wars sandstorm, Potp optimus as ginri, botcon 2015 G2 general optimus prime and g2 Sargent hound, botcon 2015 packrat, tr scrounge, t-30 ratrap, pez megatron, random g2 longhaul, siege road police, potp metalhawk, tfcc toxitron, tr overlord, botcon 2015 battletrap minus a face, t-30 waspinator, t-30 tankor, t-30 g2 dreadwing, pcc smolder, botcon 2015 zaptrap, siege fireline and siege cratemaker.
    Lastly is the G1 shelf:
    [​IMG]
    A broken punch, blaster, hotrod, topspin and twintwist (I won them at a botcon after guessing how many g1 metroplex kneecaps were in a jar...I'm pretty sure they were trying to give away something no one wants to buy), bonecrusher, ramhorn, gears, brawn and bumblebee (and a random switch pro controller)

And that's everyone! I hope you enjoyed this little show case. because I wasted an hour naming everyone I hope I did this right and maybe I'll update this thread in the future!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Venixion

Venixion Evil Dust Bunny-con

News Credits:
    That's a pretty sweet collection

3. Iruini

Iruini Some shitposter

One of these days I shall take over a small nation state with my army

• Like Like x 2
  4. Venixion

Venixion Evil Dust Bunny-con

News Credits:

:lolol :

• Like Like x 1
  5. Iruini

Iruini Some shitposter

[​IMG]
    So I've collecting ever since I was young. As a kid I loved looking at youtube videos of peoples transformers collections, I tried to imitate them. Sadly because I was a dumb kid, I broke most of my figures. So yea, The other day my mom found this when she was going through her photos. This was taken back in 8/26/12. Someday I hope to get some of these figures back who are from my childhood. Thank you for listening to some guy ramble

• Like Like x 2