Iron Factory IF EX-42 Heat Death

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Dinotrap, Dec 15, 2018.

1. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is there any way to be sure if you're getting a "second batch" version if you order one now? I know I could just go for the blue version, but I'd prefer the red if I can get one without major defects.

2. Phase Sixer

Phase Sixer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Your best bet is probably to buy it from a retailer that you know has good aftersales service. Other than that you’d have to ask the retailer what run it is to be sure.

Not all the first run had issues, mine is fine.

3. Robyn The Dragon

Robyn The Dragon Woman on the run

News Credits:
    For those who experienced breakages, I wonder how long they had owned the figure for and where they got it. Normally I would assume an item that released in 2019 and had a second batch listed at the beginning of the year- most popular stores would have the second batches in by now and be selling them. But again, I'm not sure if people ordering this year are getting breakages or not.

I would definitely do what the person said above and order from a place with good CS and a place that may be able to get you replacements. TCP still has them available. But I'm not sure if you're trying to get it cheaper elsewhere. :)  Good luck!

4. Rath

Rath Well-Known Member

Same here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

I had mine for about 2 months before it crumbled. Never transformed and left on a shelf