Iron Factory 2023 teaser images

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by chuckcjc, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just want to double check, excluding all the repaints of released figures is it just the dress up girl Starscream and Liokaiser that we had seen before this? If so that would hopefully mean Liokaiser is relatively soon in the line up if they don't just run through easy repaints.

• Like Like x 2
  2. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    Oh shit they're gonna reissue the DJD in Tarn colors for a more cohesive combined mode? Color me intrigued

• Like Like x 1
  3. GrimLocke

GrimLocke Cultus Volcanicus

News Credits:
    That's true, but we also have Pipes, Ratchet, Artfire, the new Datsuns, and the long lost Frenzy and Rumble besides the Mecha Musume Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp that may actually be happening now, too.

Still, I think we can be somewhat optimistic and hope that Liokaiser will start releasing in the Summer... maybe... .^.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Curium

Curium Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I forgot about the ones from the beginning of your list. I'm used to IF including back figures they still need to do on the new teaser image. Maximus Ambus for example was on there for several years. Since they weren't on this teaser my mind didn't even try to think of them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. despicablebhao

despicablebhao Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Seeing this roster and how much is on preorder. my hopes are very low unless they are seriously increasing their design/production speed. Liokaiser is gonna be on their 2024 list lmao. idk why they added all these characters, they are nowhere close to finishing their 2022 roster. Its almost comedic they even add these new characters.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. despicablebhao

[​IMG]

dammit some of these guys are on 2021 list

• Like Like x 5
  7. despicablebhao

i realize they have a pattern on these annual rosters, the characters thats in the background are always released that year..... grimlock dirge drift lockdown... hmm they already have the tarnation mold.... maybe it is a liokaiser year due to deathsaurus releasing...

8. Phase Sixer

Phase Sixer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought I had heard that IF now had their own factory and were going to be able to speed up production, but it’s been the opposite. Must have been incorrect info

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
  9. despicablebhao

covid lockdowns really impacted their production, now with the total drop in restriction, after the waves of covid cases, things might calm down.

Production might get better... im really curious why so many characters didnt even appear on 2023 roster. 62 to 63 and their recolors. the anime girl seekers. technically if their factory works fast they can pump it out quick since its the same mold. The fact that they are still finishing 2021 roster is depressing... i really hope they get their production situation in control

• Like Like x 1
  10. RVDA

RVDA Toy Designer.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I wonder if the Magnus figures are in fact new core robots for the armor. Could be replacing the current cab. Then it'd make sense to do White Magnus too, offer the same option to people who bought Maximum Ambus.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde born-again First Churcher

News Credits:
    More Iron Factory!

Lots of awesome stuff here, that 2.0 The Fallen in particular looks super cool.

12. Enemy

Enemy Just hoping everything works out soon.

We were talking about this in the Magnus thread. All it takes is removing one screw to free the cab from the body. They could include an adapter with the white magnus to screw on in the cab's place so he could be attached as the cab. Powered Convoy will likely already have this piece built in, as someone noted it looks like Shattered Magnus is missing the cab's "cat ears."

I'm loving this lineup, but I'm a bit worried. Iron Factory still has to put out Ratchet and Pipes from their 2021 lineup. However, Pipes is on his way, and Ironhide dropped out of nowhere, so Ratchet might do to after CNY. Then they have 9 figures from their 2022 lineup, not counting Leozack/Liokaiser. Hopefully they can get everything out pretty quick, but at the same time, hopefully not too quick so there aren't a bunch of QC issues, and so I don't miss any lol. I know Liokaiser already had a gray proto last year, so hopefully that means they've got some stuff ready to drop.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Jorts

Jorts Well-Known Member

I don't really see the problem with releasing these teasers before the previous teaser in finished and all the characters are released. It's not like Iron Factory is going to skip one, these are all getting released and it's more fun to see a bunch of new figures than waiting on ones revealed a year ago be released.

I'd say I wish there was a roadmap of sorts, just to get a general idea of when a figure is planned to come out

• Like Like x 3
  14. Rahdimus

Rahdimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I hear MP collectors are raving that Fanstoys Dead End and the completed Menasor was their favorite figure last year!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jorts

Jorts Well-Known Member

I did have that non-release in mind when I made the comment :p , but to my knowledge IF hasn't done that

• Like Like x 2
  16. Commanderbossk

Commanderbossk Member

PRAYING!! That liokaiser comes out this year

17. Red84Countach

Red84Countach But does it transform?

They may have! Frenzy and Rumble have been MIA for like 3 years now :( 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Recon734

Recon734 Mnemosurgeon

News Credits:
    This was my thought too. The decos line up, and it would explain why they're slightly smaller relative to the other bots.

• Like Like x 1
  19. GrimLocke

GrimLocke Cultus Volcanicus

News Credits:
    I also forgot Inferno, Grapple, Brawn and Outback, too! :lol 

Still, if I could make one release from the lineup happen this year, then it would be the Fallen.

Sorry, Breast Force, but they're a one and done work of beauty. :D 

And, FWIW, runner up is Delta Ambus.

• Like Like x 1
  20. despicablebhao

if the trend continues they will prioritize releasing the bots they have transparent in the background to be release that year. gotta capitalize the sales as haslab deathsaurus is coming out

• Like Like x 1