Ireland Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Nerroth, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Dinotrap

Dinotrap BEAST WARS FOREVER!

News Credits:
    I posted pics of primal and cheetor over on my Instagram beastwars1996. Ill be posting pics of all the new toys. Yeah its a shame the prices for the deluxes are so high now. Heres hoping they reduce them soon enough as thats extortion lol.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 07Prime07

07Prime07 New Member

Hello Everyone, I am new to this site and I look forward to sharing my passion for Transformers with you all! So the ROTB toy line hit shelves worldwide on Monday and I was super pumped to see what they had. I came away with Voyager Prime and Primal on Day one of the main line release and went back for Beast Mode Optimus Prime, Beast Alliance Optimus and Chainclaw and Battle Changer Bumblebee. I saw in a thread that some of the beast alliance weapons are in toymaster so I will have to take a trip up soon! Excited to look for Deluxe Mirage, Night Bird and Wheel Jack when they hit the shelves! 5c953a03-1b24-4b21-a09e-12fd8ba78894.jpg IMG_20230410_213557_edit_613732489355253.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  3. Nem

Nem Reactivate Historian and ROTF Guy

News Credits:
    Big Bang says they got a very low allocation of Armada Prime, and I have a feeling Smyths might be the same. I'd advise anyone who wants him to pre-order ASAP.

4. Nem

News Credits:
    Welcome to the boards!

Just got the email from Big Bang, the Dirge repack will be shipping from next week. Should appear in stores someitme next week.

5. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Picked up SS Scourge and Battletrap in Smyths Kinsale as a result of a bit of trailer hype. Glad to have them, but man, €112 for a voyager and a leader was a tough bullet to bite.

Also, does anyone know why Battletrap is €6 more expensive than his wave-mate Cheetor? And about €10 more expensive than most other voyagers? Is he short-packed or something?

6. oisinrc

oisinrc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Big Bang is due to have SG Grimlock next week, and the Toxitron collection 1 the week after

• Like Like x 2
  7. Wars

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Smyths have discounted some of the Rise of the Beasts stuff, presumably to tie in with the film's release. I picked up the small army truck Optimus and the Battlemaster Optimus 2-pack for €25 total in the Jervis shop.

Forbidden Planet on the quays also had some of the Super7 figures, including the 6" Unicron. I was tempted, but not quite at €34.

8. Dinotrap

Dinotrap BEAST WARS FOREVER!

News Credits:
    Anyone seen the mainline voyager Rhinox or weapon master primal yet?

9. Nem

News Credits:
    Haven't seen Rhinox yet, but Primal (assuming you mean the Weaponiser that comes with Arrowstripe) is available at Smyths and most toy stores. If you mean the Primal that turns into a gun, I don't think he's here yet.

Big Bang are getting all of the newest Legacy Evo wave this week. (Armada Megs, Beachcomber, etc)

Also, does anyone know where to get the Battlemasters? Maybe even online? I had assumed they'd be in stores but they're not on Smyths's website or on location. They seem to be in a couple Toymasters but I don't wanna make the trip just for a Toymaster and their shipping rates are kind of crazy. At this point if they're on Amazon I'd just get them there. Also I have no idea where the Scorponok & Sandspear duo is going to be sold, anyone have an idea?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nate98

Nate98 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly when it comes to some figures like the Beast Battlemasters your best bet is Toymaster.

For other Rise of the Beasts mainline figures, like weaponizer Wheeljack and Acree or Battlechanger Scourge or Scourge with the Scorpion armour, I think Amazon is getting them in July (edit, I meant to say July haha)

Also yeah I saw Big Bang comics are getting Legacy Evolution wave 3 this week, definitely going to get Armada Megatron and Beachcomber this week and maybe Axelgrease or Devcon too or wait and get Axelgrease, Devcon and the rest of the core Dinobots next week lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wars

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No sign of wave two stuff yet as far as I know. Hopefully we do get them, I really want that Battlemaster Primal!

Seems like Toymaster is probably your best bet for the Battlemasters. They're available on Amazon US, but after shipping and tax would it really cost less than the trip into Dublin?

Only good thing about Toymaster is that they seem to get these things in bulk and then sit on them for ages. So even if you weren't in the city centre for another month or two I don't think you'd be at risk of missing out on them. Pretty sure last time I was in there they still had some Cyberverse and Kingdom stock from two years ago, and still at full price.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nem

News Credits:
    Fair enough. The main reason I asked is that I know there's one Toymaster (Banba) who does have the Battlemasters on their online storefront but the shipping is €8 unless you get an order that's €60 or higher. So it was more just me being picky than anything. The Toymaster in Cavan doesn't have them, otherwise I would've just got them from there as that one would be convenient for me. I really want Scorponok & Sandspear but no idea if/when they'll show up here. They're Buzzworthy but Toymaster had the Smash Changer Scourge so I imagine they'd be going to Toymaster assuming they ordered anything past Wave 1... which seems doubtful...

13. Nem

News Credits:
    Apologies for the poor photos, was in a bit of a rush. Legacy Evo Wave 3 (Beachcomber, Axelgrease, Dirge and Armada Megatron)and SSGE (Didn't take a photo but all three SSGE figures were there I think there's one Prime next to Megs in the photo. At Smyths Navan. @Black Convoy Also included my haul of Megs and Prime for further images. DSC_0948.JPG DSC_0949.JPG DSC_0950.JPG DSC_0951.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  14. grimtnt

grimtnt Armada is older now than G1 was in 2002

News Credits:
    Ooh, that's a surprise since they aren't listed on the website yet

I'll have to check the Galway store and see if there here as well

15. Nem

News Credits:
    Was surprised myself because they weren't on the site, I only went in for Gamer Prime and saw Megs on the shelf and decided I ought to not stall on getting him.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Big Bang Comics have pre-orders up for the remaining Toxitron Deluxes and Buzzworthy Towline.

17. Wars

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Picked up Legacy Metalhawk for €20 from Smyths Swords. They had a few more for anyone looking!

They also had the new wave of Legacy stuff in.

Out in Smyths now!

• Like Like x 1
  18. CaptainGalway

CaptainGalway Display sorted.

News Credits:
    Galway Smyths has new stuff? Let's go.

• Like Like x 1
  19. CaptainGalway

News Credits:
    A fellow Galway man, I see. Thank God they restocked Scourge.

20. CaptainGalway

News Credits:
    I found Mainline Voyager Rhinox in Smyths Galway but got no pictures (Dunno if that even warrants a news credit.)