International Trailer (Imagine Dragons version) in 60FPS HD

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by disque, May 23, 2014.

1. disque

disque Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8G2wGd4488

Apologise if this has already been shared around a heap, but I just dug through the trailer threads and couldn't spot it.

This one is for the visual clarity junkies like myself.

Now, what this guy has done isn't perfect, but it's pretty darn awesome. Load up the video in 1080p and set the youtube settings to 2x speed (use the little cog the same as resolution).

In my opinion, this is the clearest, most immersive version of any of the trailers I've seen. Everything is so smooth and fluid. The robot animation is on show so much, and yet, the movement is almost flawless (for instance check out the boat drop scene and the crosshairs flip, crazy).

2. sawwheeler

sawwheeler Gundam Meister

Oh my god, the video is annoying when people are talking but seeing Crosshairs flip looks so much cooler when it's slowed down.

3. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To go back to white Camaro speculation threads. I believe the white Bee legs are not meant to go with Galvatron on the table. Sure Galvatron does not have legs but he does have a lower torso/hip area. Now, this vid is the clearest I have seen and if you look at the white bee legs, look at the top of them. They too are attached to a lower torso!

4. Autobots14

Autobots14 I'm pregant Trevor

Seeing Lockdown transform slow-mo is awesome same thing about Crosshair's frontflip.

5. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I think those legs are meant to eventually be Galvatron's legs. Why would they have some random legs at the end of Galvy's berth, in a room that's focused on constructing him?

6. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You are probably right and I said the same thing a while back. But I guess they could be constructing multiple different robots there?

7. samurai drift

samurai drift Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Crosshairs flip is awesome as hell